Republican hypocrisy

The same man that encouraged Ken Starr to question a sworn in Bill Clinton about explicit details of his sexual relationship with Monica Lewinski that led to Republicans impeaching Clinton for lying under oath will be confirmed by Republicans even though that same man just lied under oath.

He didn't lie under oath, and you forgot to add that clinton suborned perjury among his minions....

Plenty of facts. He perjured himself on every damn network at once. How much more proof do you need?
Actual EVIDENCE, not snowflake opinion, rants, tantrums, etc...

The FBI delivered that 7th investigation you 'flakes demanded...ABSOLUTELY ZERO COLLABORATION OF THE FALSE CLAIMS.

FAIL...
Can you not read? Did you not at least see highlights from the hearing? He perjured himself on every network at once.

The Whitehouse limited the investigation in such as way as to render it useless. A sham.
I saw the hearing and saw nothing you claimed.

The WH limited the FBI's SEVENTH (7th) investigation to only investigating the accusations of rape against him, not allowing Democrats to have free reign to investigate every aspect of his life since birth so they can go fishing like Mueller has done for the last 2+ years.

Zero evidence collaborating the claims.

Witnesses IDed by Ford saying it never happened.

Therapist's notes contradicting Ford's testimony.

Her life-long friend testified she never knew Kavanaugh Then changed her testimony because - according to her - Ford's former FBI Agent friend pressured her to do so.

Ford's Ex has provided written testimony under punishment if perjury if lying that Ford coached a friend on how to beat the polygraph, constitution perjury for lying to Congress about this.

Piss-poor memory, lies, no e evidence, Mitchell says 'No Case', the FBI says 'Ll evidence, No case's...

YOU LOSE!

Be a man...suck it up, buttercup.
If you saw the hearing you saw what I did. You just choose to ignore it out of rabid partisanship.

The same man that encouraged Ken Starr to question a sworn in Bill Clinton about explicit details of his sexual relationship with Monica Lewinski that led to Republicans impeaching Clinton for lying under oath will be confirmed by Republicans even though that same man just lied under oath.
and also proved he doesn't have the temperment to judge anywhere

Nothing constitutional about the criminal he's pushing for this seat.
The only thing criminal here, as proven, is your own rabid liberal criminal partisanship pushing fake news / debunked lies...
you support the biggest lying politician of all time and have the nerve to talk about dem lies and false news ? You and the rest of the red scum here deserve the worst and I'll pray that it comes soon

I love America. Where else can a butthurt OP sound off without the threat of any ramifications?
If you approve of putting a proven liar, blackout drunk, and possible serial.rapist on the court you hate America.

And yet none of that has been proven, no matter how often you assert otherwise.

Before you get your panties in a bunch, I was not personally in favor of Kavanaugh's appointment to the SC.

You really wanna do this? Most ALL political elites are major hypocrites. If you insist on making it solely a partisan problem I assure you we could play tit for tat all day.

Nothing constitutional about the criminal he's pushing for this seat.
The only thing criminal here, as proven, is your own rabid liberal criminal partisanship pushing fake news / debunked lies...
you support the biggest lying politician of all time and have the nerve to talk about dem lies and false news ? You and the rest of the red scum here deserve the worst and I'll pray that it comes soon

Does it make you feel better to wish harm on people you don’t even know?

Before you run your mouth maybe take a look in the mirror. The person staring back is the only one in the world you can control.

Plenty of facts. He perjured himself on every damn network at once. How much more proof do you need?

The FBI delivered that 7th investigation you 'flakes demanded...ABSOLUTELY ZERO COLLABORATION OF THE FALSE CLAIMS.

FAIL...
Can you not read? Did you not at least see highlights from the hearing? He perjured himself on every network at once.

The Whitehouse limited the investigation in such as way as to render it useless. A sham.
Believe what you want, bottom line Kav is in, and the democrat political game has ended.
Until we take the Senate and impeach the lying rapist.
You still don't get it, do you?
Wow, you're spoon fed by your masters.
Next month this will be all forgotten and a new boogeyman will appear.
And your masters will give you your talking points.
Common sense and critical thinking will help you mature, if you want I will help walk you through the journey.

What "lie" was that, douchebag?

I love America. Where else can a butthurt OP sound off without the threat of any ramifications?
If you approve of putting a proven liar, blackout drunk, and possible serial.rapist on the court you hate America.
I'm good with it, yes I am. I'm just trying to figure out when you became judge and jury and we know you don't need no stinkin' facts, you've proven that already.
What did he lie about, asshole?

No you waiting till the last minute to destroy a good mans reputation and his family. With someone that had no evidence and all 4 of HER witnesses, said it didn't happen. That's unamerican and i'm glad you got your ass beat down on this one.

Before you get your panties in a bunch, I was not personally in favor of Kavanaugh's appointment to the SC.
they believed the lady but still vote for kavanaugh ?? Makes no sense at all except they really didn't give a shit

FAIL...

I saw the hearing and saw nothing you claimed.

The WH limited the FBI's SEVENTH (7th) investigation to only investigating the accusations of rape against him, not allowing Democrats to have free reign to investigate every aspect of his life since birth so they can go fishing like Mueller has done for the last 2+ years.

Zero evidence collaborating the claims.

Witnesses IDed by Ford saying it never happened.

Therapist's notes contradicting Ford's testimony.

Her life-long friend testified she never knew Kavanaugh Then changed her testimony because - according to her - Ford's former FBI Agent friend pressured her to do so.

Ford's Ex has provided written testimony under punishment if perjury if lying that Ford coached a friend on how to beat the polygraph, constitution perjury for lying to Congress about this.

Piss-poor memory, lies, no e evidence, Mitchell says 'No Case', the FBI says 'Ll evidence, No case's...

YOU LOSE!

Be a man...suck it up, buttercup.
If you saw the hearing you saw what I did. You just choose to ignore it out of rabid partisanship.
Of course, you can't name what he said that was a lie.

Thanks for playing.

they believed the lady but still vote for kavanaugh ?? Makes no sense at all except they really didn't give a shit
When did they say they believed her?

Coulda sworn I heard it many time

Check what they said again and you'll find you didn't hear any such thing.

Had you been paying attention, they said they believed her, but they didn't believe Kavanaugh was the perpetrator...

Check what they said again and you'll find you didn't hear any such thing.
Can I believe him?
Sen. Durbin: Don’t know how R’s say they believe Ford yet confirm Kavanaugh

Forum List

Back