Big Fani’s inner circle is now throwing her under the bus…

The same democrat fascist klan party of 1868 is the party of 2024
And yet the President for the Daughters of the Confederacy is a registered Republican..... :lmao:

Your argument is stupid but more than that it's weak and pathetic. Acting ashamed just tells me you're at least intelligent enough to understand you should be. :lmao:

And yet the President for the Daughters of the Confederacy is a registered Republican..... :lmao:

Your argument is stupid but more than that it's weak and pathetic. Acting ashamed just tells me you're at least intelligent enough to understand you should be. :lmao:
Numbnuts women wouldn't be registering to vote until 1924 at least if true she wanted no part of the racist democrat party.

Numbnuts women wouldn't be registering to vote until 1924 at least if true she wanted no part of the racist democrat party.
She's the President of the Daughters of the Confederacy and doesn't want anything to do with the Democratic party. Did you understand those words when you admitted to them, Dipshit? :dunno: :lmao:

She's the President of the Daughters of the Confederacy and doesn't want anything to do with the Democratic party. Did you understand those words when you admitted to them, Dipshit? :dunno: :lmao:
Maybe you didn't understand those words. She doesn't want anything to do with a racist democrat party. But you do

Maybe you didn't understand those words. She doesn't want anything to do with a racist democrat party. But you do
But she wants to be President of the Daughters of the Confederacy...... how long is it going to take for your thick brain to understand the implications.....? :dunno::lmao:

But she wants to be President of the Daughters of the Confederacy...... how long is it going to take for your thick brain to understand the implications.....? :dunno::lmao:
Again what part don't you comprehend? Oh that's right most southern soldiers weren't fighting for slavery. They were fighting for their country she was honoring the soldiers not the institution of slavery

Again what part don't you comprehend? Oh that's right most southern soldiers weren't fighting for slavery. They were fighting for their country she was honoring the soldiers not the institution of slavery
And now you're defending the democratic confederates..... :lmao:

My God you're a simple people.

Very few southern soldiers had slaves
Because slaves were owned by families more so than individuals. If a father and his two sons went off to war and they owned a slave you can calculate that as one slave owner if you're being disingenuous but that's not how it worked. According to the 1860 census something like 55% of families owned at least one slave in Mississippi and Arkansas which I think had the lowest ratio of slave ownership still had it at 20% of families owning slaves. But it didn't really take me long to lead you into defending the Democratic Confederacy, did it? :lmao:

Forum List

Back