Republican hypocrisy

If you approve of putting a proven liar, blackout drunk, and possible serial.rapist on the court you hate America.
The sad thing is you are so desperate and so driven with hate that you felt / feel compelled to say something so false - as you know.

Feinstein held an unsubstantiated RUMOR in her hands for 6 weeks...at any time during those 6 weeks she could have gone to the FBI to demand an investigation and would have gotten the results back 4 days later.

She hijacked a process that could have legitimately questioned Kavanaugh in his stance on things like the Patriot Act. Instead she climbed into the sewers and tried to 'Herman Cain' Kavanaugh

It backfired.

Zero evidence.
Faulty memory.
Perjury.
Witnesses that say it never happened.

And at no time was Kavanaugh accused if rape / gang rape, despite the despicable lie you so brazenly told.

Snowflakes like you, who have forfeited every ounce of credibility they ever had by escalating the false claims from 'assault' to 'sexual assault' to 'rape' to '-gang rape' and now to 'SERIAL rapist'...all without ever having the slightest bit of evidence. PATHETIC.

It failed.

The attempted 'Herman Cain'ing of Brett Kavanaugh failed miserable.

The lies were exposed.
Zero evidence.
Zero witnesses.
Perjury.
Contradictory Testimony/Evidence

You WOKE and motivated Conservatives to turn out for the up-coming midterms, created 'sympathy' for Kavanaugh, raised Trump's numbers, and failed to stop / Keep Kacanaugh off of the USSC...

And all you have left is to continue to spew obviously false accusations and OBVIOUS, BLATANT LIES like this.

You poor snowflake....
Tl;Dr

However nothing i post is false.

Plenty of facts. He perjured himself on every damn network at once. How much more proof do you need?
Actual EVIDENCE, not snowflake opinion, rants, tantrums, etc...

The FBI delivered that 7th investigation you 'flakes demanded...ABSOLUTELY ZERO COLLABORATION OF THE FALSE CLAIMS.

FAIL...

If you approve of putting a proven liar, blackout drunk, and possible serial.rapist on the court you hate America.
The sad thing is you are so desperate and so driven with hate that you felt / feel compelled to say something so false - as you know.

Feinstein held an unsubstantiated RUMOR in her hands for 6 weeks...at any time during those 6 weeks she could have gone to the FBI to demand an investigation and would have gotten the results back 4 days later.

She hijacked a process that could have legitimately questioned Kavanaugh in his stance on things like the Patriot Act. Instead she climbed into the sewers and tried to 'Herman Cain' Kavanaugh

It backfired.

Zero evidence.
Faulty memory.
Perjury.

And at no time was Kavanaugh accused if rape / gang rape, despite the despicable lie you so brazenly told.

Snowflakes like you, who have forfeited every ounce of credibility they ever had by escalating the false claims from 'assault' to 'sexual assault' to 'rape' to '-gang rape' and now to 'SERIAL rapist'...all without ever having the slightest bit of evidence. PATHETIC.

It failed.

The lies were exposed.
Zero evidence.
Zero witnesses.
Perjury.

You WOKE and motivated Conservatives to turn out for the up-coming midterms, created 'sympathy' for Kavanaugh, raised Trump's numbers, and failed to stop / Keep Kacanaugh off of the USSC...

And all you have left is to continue to spew obviously false accusations and OBVIOUS, BLATANT LIES like this.

You poor snowflake....
Tl;Dr

BWUHAHAHAHAHA....

FAIL

I love America. Where else can a butthurt OP sound off without the threat of any ramifications?
I'm good with it, yes I am. I'm just trying to figure out when you became judge and jury and we know you don't need no stinkin' facts, you've proven that already.
Plenty of facts. He perjured himself on every damn network at once. How much more proof do you need?
I can't wait for the Ginsberg seat to become vacant so Trump can pack the SC with a constitutional justice.
You can always stay in mom's basement and wait for a generation or two to come out

The FBI delivered that 7th investigation you 'flakes demanded...ABSOLUTELY ZERO COLLABORATION OF THE FALSE CLAIMS.

FAIL...
Can you not read? Did you not at least see highlights from the hearing? He perjured himself on every network at once.

The Whitehouse limited the investigation in such as way as to render it useless. A sham.

It backfired.

Zero evidence.
Faulty memory.
Perjury.

It failed.

The lies were exposed.
Zero evidence.
Zero witnesses.
Perjury.

You poor snowflake....
Tl;Dr

BWUHAHAHAHAHA....

FAIL
You keep using that word, but I don't think you know what it means.

I love America. Where else can a butthurt OP sound off without the threat of any ramifications?
I'm good with it, yes I am. I'm just trying to figure out when you became judge and jury and we know you don't need no stinkin' facts, you've proven that already.
I can't wait for the Ginsberg seat to become vacant so Trump can pack the SC with a constitutional justice.
You can always stay in mom's basement and wait for a generation or two to come out
Nothing constitutional about the criminal he's pushing for this seat.

FAIL...
Can you not read? Did you not at least see highlights from the hearing? He perjured himself on every network at once.

The Whitehouse limited the investigation in such as way as to render it useless. A sham.
Believe what you want, bottom line Kav is in, and the democrat political game has ended.

Your masters got just what the deserved, Crep.

FAIL...

I saw the hearing and saw nothing you claimed.

The WH limited the FBI's SEVENTH (7th) investigation to only investigating the accusations of rape against him, not allowing Democrats to have free reign to investigate every aspect of his life since birth so they can go fishing like Mueller has done for the last 2+ years.

Zero evidence collaborating the claims.

Witnesses IDed by Ford saying it never happened.

Therapist's notes contradicting Ford's testimony.

Her life-long friend testified she never knew Kavanaugh Then changed her testimony because - according to her - Ford's former FBI Agent friend pressured her to do so.

Ford's Ex has provided written testimony under punishment if perjury if lying that Ford coached a friend on how to beat the polygraph, constitution perjury for lying to Congress about this.

Piss-poor memory, lies, no e evidence, Mitchell says 'No Case', the FBI says 'Ll evidence, No case's...

YOU LOSE!

Be a man...suck it up, buttercup.

The only thing criminal here, as proven, is your own rabid liberal criminal partisanship pushing fake news / debunked lies...

The only thing criminal here, as proven, is your own rabid liberal criminal partisanship pushing fake news / debunked lies...
Now, now Twinkle Toes, you need to chill out before you hurt your little self. Go get some sleep so you can get up bright and early tomorrow and start the same shit all over again, all day and all night long.

Everything Democratic, bad, bad, bad.
Everything Republican, good, good, good.

Your side is ALWAYS wrong.
My side is ALWAYS right.

SSDD from the blindfold-wearing partisan hack, who lives in the alternate reality gop bubble,

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

even though that same man just lied under oath.

Err, Ummm are you clairvoyant, on LSD cus U definitely aren't tuned into reality or the general concept of due process and burden of proof, lol. Happy tripping, hope you sober up eventually...

This is not a court of law. Unfortunately you can't sober up. You are crazy.

You give us fake news and debunked lies. You are the rabid alt-right person who cries about white men having it so tough when they control everything.

After the FBI said no corroberatio of Ford's claims snowflakes began to point out how Kavanaugh drank alcohol in high school and college.

So the F* What?

Barry admitted he did pot and cocaine, & Democrats defended him by saying his past did not matter....

So STFU, hypocrites.

You give us fake news and debunked lies. You are the rabid alt-right person who cries about white men having it so tough when they control everything.
Bullshit, you liar!

I constantly post links, articles, reports, etc while you spew your triggered, opinionated rants and attack me because you don't have anything factual / serious to add.

BTW, nice exposed SEXIST dig there at the end - ' when men control everything's - very revealing .:p

FAIL...

Believe what you want, bottom line Kav is in, and the democrat political game has ended.
Until we take the Senate and impeach the lying rapist.

Your masters got just what the deserved, Crep.
1. Non sequiter.

2. I have no "masters". What do you think I am, a republican?

The same man that encouraged Ken Starr to question a sworn in Bill Clinton about explicit details of his sexual relationship with Monica Lewinski that led to Republicans impeaching Clinton for lying under oath will be confirmed by Republicans even though that same man just lied under oath.
The Liars are feinstein and her caravan of lib clowns.

FAIL...

Until we take the Senate and impeach the lying rapist.
Ford is the liar. She is such a good little libtard.

Forum List

Back