Big Fani’s inner circle is now throwing her under the bus…

Again numbnuts that is not true there were no slaves owned by most southerners
I didn't say slaves were owned by most southerners you dipshit. I'm making the point that most families and the entire southern economy were dependent on them.
Never said that numbnuts post it liar
Triggered? Defensive? Good. Because my point here is that you're the one putting up a defense for the shit people and shit culture of the Confederacy. Do it again and then tell me how horrible the Democrats are for their history so I can fucking laugh at you, your pathetic argument and your weak ass shameful culture that you fail whites want to pass around like a hot potato because all of you are too ashamed to own it.

:funnyface:

God, all you fail whites are some giant pussies.

You lied sambo
I paraphrased. You're just being a pedantic pussy all while defending the Confederacy, calling me Sambo, and then trying to pretend the other guys are racist. It's a confusing mix of cowardice, bravado and shame. Lots of mixed emotions going on in that thick fail white head of yours huh? :lmao:

I paraphrased. You're just being a pedantic pussy all while defending the Confederacy, calling me Sambo, and then trying to pretend the other guys are racist. It's a confusing mix of cowardice, bravado and shame. Lots of mixed emotions going on in that thick fail white head of yours huh? :lmao:
No you out right lied sambo

No you out right lied sambo
:itsok:

Make up your mind coward. Was the Confederacy a shit culture full of shit people or not? Either you agree with me that they were and no one has to feel bad about pissing on their statues, flags and symbols or you think those Confederate Democrats were better people than I do. Which is it Dipshit? You morons put yourselves in this predicament with these fake arguments. :lmao:

:itsok:

Make up your mind coward. Was the Confederacy a shit culture full of shit people or not? Either you agree with me that they were and no one has to feel bad about pissing on their statues, flags and symbols or you think those Confederate Democrats were better people than I do. Which is it Dipshit? You morons put yourselves in this predicament with these fake arguments. :lmao:
Sambo where have I defended the Confederacy? I corrected your lie I stated a fact not every southern soldier fought for slavery nor did they or their families have slaves. Now time for you to show how you come up with ideal that Davis daughter was a registered republican?

Sambo where have I defended the Confederacy? I corrected your lie I stated a fact not every southern soldier fought for slavery nor did they or their families have slaves. Now time for you to show how you come up with ideal that Davis daughter was a registered republican?
Sambo? Tell me Progressive Hunter do you consider that to be racist? The Confederacy was nothing but a bunch of white, traitorous cowards.

Now you're lying. I never said every southern Confederate family owned slaves. I said the census showed up to 55% of families in places like Mississippi and around 20% in a place like Arkansas owned slaves. What I also said was that the entire southern economy was dependent on slavery and that's a fact. I also said the entire Confederacy was full of shit people and that they had a shit culture. That's an opinion. What's wrong with that opinion though? You're the one who wanted to talk about how racist the Democrats were and you won't find bigger racists than southern white confederate Democrats. And you won't find a more racist Democratic culture than Confederate Democratic culture. As for the President of the Daughters Of The Confederacy....

Here is the bio for one Jinny Widowski who's the President for the Daughters of the Confederacy.

And here is the voter registration info for the same Jinny Widowski in Buneswick, OH.

Now you're lying. I never said every southern Confederate family owned slaves. I said the census showed up to 55% of families in places like Mississippi and around 20% in a place like Arkansas owned slaves. What I also said was that the entire southern economy was dependent on slavery and that's a fact. I also said the entire Confederacy was full of shit people and that they had a shit culture. That's an opinion. What's wrong with that opinion though? You're the one who wanted to talk about how racist the Democrats were and you won't find bigger racists than southern white confederate Democrats. And you won't find a more racist Democratic culture than Confederate Democratic culture. As for the President of the Daughters Of The Confederacy....

Here is the bio for one Jinny Widowski who's the President for the Daughters of the Confederacy.

And here is the voter registration info for the same Jinny Widowski in Buneswick, OH.

lol says the black migrant who had to flee it's own shithole 'culture' and now mooches off Whitey while living in one of those 'slave states' it claims to deplore. lol what a tool. probably a mod sock.

lol says the black migrant who had to flee it's own shithole 'culture' and now mooches off Whitey while living in one of those 'slave states' it claims to deplore. lol what a tool. probably a mod sock.
:lmao:

What amusing fantasy and projection. It's the fail whites of the Confederacy who fled their own country, tried to create their own dedicated to mooching off the hard work of others, and after being defeated and dragged back into the fold now mooch off the productive States while States from the former Confederate South remain consistently the poorest among us.

Me and my family on the other hand have duel citizenship, a country we can still go back to, family still living there and property that we will own. And now we have your country as well. :funnyface:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back