We’re there...Americans ARE defined by their politics these days.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Well partially anyway.
You can bet your ass that ANYONE who supports the Democratic Party has serious character flaws...PERIOD!

Well partially anyway.
You can bet your ass that ANYONE who supports the Democratic Party has serious character flaws...PERIOD!

The number of really thoughtful posts downing the Democrats on here is through the roof.

Its almost like either the R party sent its cheerleaders out to post or some foreign power with an interest in dividing Americans is paying them.

Did you mean to put this in the taunting arena btw?

Well partially anyway.

The number of really thoughtful posts downing the Democrats on here is through the roof.

Its almost like either the R party sent its cheerleaders out to post or some foreign power with an interest in dividing Americans is paying them.

No...do my words scare you?
You just realized the nation is divided?
Did you know it is not a mandatory requirement that one opens threads and reads the content?

Well partially anyway.

Did you know it is not a mandatory requirement that one opens threads and reads the content?

There is no requirement but I was bored and clicked. I'm not soo offended so to say, I'm not a snowflake who whines when a boy KNEELS in protest.

I just thought it was funny to find a taunt in the politics forum.

FWIW, I'm against political party membership for non-politicians. Perhaps I'm not a joiner but I can't see how either or the two choices could totally agree with me so I can find reason on both sides so to say.

Well partially anyway.

There is no requirement but I was bored and clicked. I'm not soo offended so to say, I'm not a snowflake who whines when a boy KNEELS in protest.

FWIW, I'm against political party membership for non-politicians. Perhaps I'm not a joiner but I can't see how either or the two choices could totally agree with me so I can find reason on both sides so to say.

Fair enough.
“A taunt”....my OP is as “politics” as it gets...no?
Do you honestly believe my OP is inaccurate? Do you think good, sane people can get behind the Democratic agenda?

Well partially anyway.

Fair enough.
Do you honestly believe my OP is inaccurate? Do you think good, sane people can get behind the Democratic agenda?

Really I think no one should goose step along worshiping either party's agenda. To do so is crazy, un-individualistic, almost un-American.

Shoot me a specific idea and if I agree I'll defend it.

Like previously stated, I love the death penalty and even deficit military spending so I'm not exactly a Democrat.

That said, I'm for small government and don't want Washington State or Washington DC to tell me I have to die slowly of some terrible disease so I support right to die laws.

Where do you stand on either or ask me about something else.

Well partially anyway.

Fuck you. This post comes to you direct from Southwest Missouri with zero outside influence.

Well partially anyway.

Fuck you. This post comes to you direct from Southwest Missouri with zero outside influence.

That's the most mature thing I've ever read. Thank goodness I conceal carry with folks who get as angry as you all out there.

So anyway, if you wanted to divide people where would you start? A bunch of angry posts online just name calling? Seems even easier than propping up some loudmouth on talk radio who makes yelling seem cool.

Well partially anyway.

Fair enough.

Really I think no one should goose step along worshiping either party's agenda. To do so is crazy, un-individualistic, almost un-American.

Like previously stated, I love the death penalty and even deficit military spending so I'm not exactly a Democrat.

That said, I'm for small government and don't want Washington State or Washington DC to tell me I have to die slowly of some terrible disease so I support right to die laws.

That all sounds macho, noble and all...but we’re in new times...divided times, it’s time to pick sides. Playing the middle sounds like twice the entertainment but no thanks...I thank GOD I can’t view anything through the lens of a Lefty.
I do agree with you though...I’m also a proponent of the death penalty, military spending, smaller .GOV and the right to die.

Fair enough.

That all sounds macho, noble and all...but we’re in new times...divided times, it’s time to pick sides. Playing the middle sounds like twice the entertainment but no thanks...I thank GOD I can’t view anything through the lens of a Lefty.
I do agree with you though...I’m also a proponent of the death penalty, military spending, smaller .GOV and the right to die.

I'm going to argue that we can form a temporary coalition and vote for right to die legislation before we get back to arguing about Social Security or whatever.

Well partially anyway.

That's the most mature thing I've ever read. Thank goodness I conceal carry with folks who get as angry as you all out there.

So anyway, if you wanted to divide people where would you start? A bunch of angry posts online just name calling? Seems even easier than propping up some loudmouth on talk radio who makes yelling seem cool.

Can you read and comprehend the English language?

Are you capable of discernment?

Allow me to fill in the gaps in your substandard education...

"Fuck you." is not equal to "FUCK YOU!!!".

One of these is angry...the other is just a statement.

Can you tell me which is which?

While I hate to repeat myself...with 100% sincerity...fuck you.

Well partially anyway.

You could be right. The Nazism could be home grown.

Well partially anyway.

Well shucks, this is like listening to a bad ex I had talk about the differences between getting with, being with and hooking up lol.

I'm glad you're not THAT angry though. Sometimes I dial it back when I think I'm working on a fellow's blood pressure.

While I'm at it, I'm not much of a political party fellow. I like the death penalty and the military. I also love social security and forcing everyone to pay for health insurance. Heck, sometimes I like small government as much as the next guy. Keep Uncle Sam out of my computer and out of my medical care, if I can't put up with my terminal cancer any longer I don't want Washington or Washington DC telling me I have to endure for a myriad of legal reasons.

So can't we all just figure out how to talk other people into agreeing with our point of view instead of the talk radio banter?

Well partially anyway.

Well shucks, this is like listening to a bad ex I had talk about the differences between getting with, being with and hooking up lol.

I'm glad you're not THAT angry though. Sometimes I dial it back when I think I'm working on a fellow's blood pressure.

While I'm at it, I'm not much of a political party fellow. I like the death penalty and the military. I also love social security and forcing everyone to pay for health insurance. Heck, sometimes I like small government as much as the next guy. Keep Uncle Sam out of my computer and out of my medical care, if I can't put up with my terminal cancer any longer I don't want Washington or Washington DC telling me I have to endure for a myriad of legal reasons.

So can't we all just figure out how to talk other people into agreeing with our point of view instead of the talk radio banter?

You don't accuse me of being influenced by a foriegn power, I won't tell you to eat shit and die.

In 2012 Americans were also defined by their politics.

Obama illegally targeted Conservatives who legally opposed his re-election with a weaponized IRS, calling those Americans he also swore an iarh to protect / defend his 'enemies'!

Obama illegally spied on his American 'enemies' - citizens, reporters, the media, US Senators, and even USSC Justices.

Kavanaugh was targeted for his politics, and the liberals 'Herman Cain'ed him, attacked him, his wife, and daughter ... While Demorats protect an admitted sexual assaulted - Corey Booker - and a physical abuser in Keith Ellison, both Democrats.

Forum List

Back