Big Fani’s inner circle is now throwing her under the bus…

Blah, blah, blah, blah, who gives a fuck what a racist, Klansman thinks. :fu:
You Negros are little pussies.

You post your anti America race baiting hate and then get all butt hurt when somebody points it out. If you don't like the country our Founding Fathers created then go to Africa.

By the way asshole, the US was a lot better place when the KKK and Whites with courage kept the Negroes on the other side of the railroad tracks. Far less crime, no welfare state and Liberals were not elected to so many office. The Negroes have really fucked up this country, haven't they?

Blah, blah, blah, blah, who gives a fuck what a racist, Klansman thinks. :fu:
Her Father ended up the real privileged. No real work in his life and lives the easy one. At some point people need to move on. His point was made in another era. And there were corrections made.

You post your anti America race baiting hate and then get all butt hurt when somebody points it out. If you don't like the country our Founding Fathers created then go to Africa.

By the way asshole, the US was a lot better place when the KKK and Whites with courage kept the Negroes on the other side of the railroad tracks. Far less crime, no welfare state and Liberals were not elected to so many office. The Negroes have really fucked up this country, haven't they?
You think impotently shouting at us to go back to Africa implies strength? :lmao: :itsok:

1708203198769.png

Man the cuck whites are getting triggered and we haven't even gotten to the part where a black prosecutor convicts him of a crime or a black female, foreign born judge sends his ass to prison. :lmao:

The board racist shows his lack of intelligence nice job sambo
My foresight is ten steps ahead of you Short Bus. Alvin Bragg's charges while solid and likely to end in conviction, probably isn't serious enough to end with jail time. Probation probably. The D.C. case before judge Chutkan will end in prison time. Prepare yourself emotionally.

My foresight is ten steps ahead of you Short Bus. Alvin Bragg's charges while solid and likely to end in conviction, probably isn't serious enough to end with jail time. Probation probably. The D.C. case before judge Chutkan will end in prison time. Prepare yourself emotionally.
You're full of shit sambo
Do you remember John Edwards? Did he go to jail for the exact same thing Trump is accused of? Sambo you don't know shit.

Come on bitch ass Klansman, is that all you've got. I guess that is what your weak ass has been reduced to, reminiscing about the days of old when you and your punk ass sheet wearers were getting away with crimes. Newsflash for you, there are more whites on welfare than there is black, idiot. I guess you don't like it when chickens come home to roost.

Come on bitch ass Klansman, is that all you've got. I guess that is what your weak ass has been reduced to, reminiscing about the days of old when you and your punk ass sheet wearers were getting away with crimes. Newsflash for you, there are more whites on welfare than there is black, idiot. I guess you don't like it when chickens come home to roost.
Says the uncle tom ass kisser of the true klan.

You're just a uncle tom ass kisser of the party that started the klan
And yet when we call those people shit people from a shit southern white culture frail whites like you take offense. It's almost like you're a coward without a real strong argument to be proud of. :itsok:

Forum List

Back