Republican Credibility on Healthcare Reform: Thom Tillis, the man who doesn't wash his hands

Tell me if you believe everything Nancy Grace believes about her segments and then doesn't own up to the ones that she's wrong about

The thing I believe in the most is the AMAZING MARRIAGE I HAVE WITH MY WIFE

I knew she was a woman. No man posts that erratically or takes a thwacking so ungracefully.
You could be a little more original than that when you're taking a thwack at me. That didn't even hurt. I'm proud to be a woman. It is scientifically proven that women are more detail orientated than men

At least she admits there are substantive genetic differences between men and women. That's a step in the right direction.
Yeah, men like you are proof of backwards evolution. That is a substantial genetic difference

You'll get no argument from me there sister. Men are getting more and more beta each generation. We call them liberals. I'll fight along side an alpha dike before I would a beta liberal male any day of the week.

There are more and more pussy's and not enough dicks in the United States at the moment.

So which of my beliefs do you agree with and not agree with?

I don't agree with "beliefs." We aren't even on the same intellectual page, you and I.

I'm all for two lonely, ugly, undesirable, and often pierced/tattooed women getting married. They need lovin' too. Seeing as they can't get it anywhere else they might as well get it from each other.
If I'm such a lonely, ugly, undesirable woman, why are you still paying attention to me and basking in my pent up hate and anger? You probably don't get enough attention in real life which is why you're having so much fun engaging with me

Indeed, I am bored at the moment. I am also enjoying driving you crazy into posting your whole life story, and ergo, watching you hijack the topic of your own thread. It's what I do when people can't argue facts. I study their behavior. That's why I was able to nail your gender by your posting habits.
You're actually not driving me crazy. I'll admit, you're not completely stupid, but seriously misguided. Don't worry, when Congress is put in the right direction come 2017, you'll see the error of your ways. Unfortunately for you, I have a very nice paying job that I have to get to in the morning, a job that I got based on my degree and skill level that doesn't discriminate against gay women, but maybe we can do this again sometime. Have a night and don't forget about that hot oil bath I told you to soak in.

Indeed, you "believe" everything in that video don't you?
Tell me if you believe everything Nancy Grace believes about her segments and then doesn't own up to the ones that she's wrong about

vector-cartoon-marriage-clipart-of-happy-lesbian-brides-in-wedding-gowns-by-bnp-design-studio-74.jpg
:poke::cow:

rainbow_flag_and_blue_skies.jpg
I'm impressed. New California flag?
California isn't the only state getting a gay marriage flag. Check the news once in awhile. Anyway, this happily married gay women has a nice paying job to get to in the morning, but I'll check back to see if you've come up with some false logic. Good night

I don't agree with "beliefs." We aren't even on the same intellectual page, you and I.

I'm all for two lonely, ugly, undesirable, and often pierced/tattooed women getting married. They need lovin' too. Seeing as they can't get it anywhere else they might as well get it from each other.
If I'm such a lonely, ugly, undesirable woman, why are you still paying attention to me and basking in my pent up hate and anger? You probably don't get enough attention in real life which is why you're having so much fun engaging with me

Indeed, I am bored at the moment. I am also enjoying driving you crazy into posting your whole life story, and ergo, watching you hijack the topic of your own thread. It's what I do when people can't argue facts. I study their behavior. That's why I was able to nail your gender by your posting habits.
You're actually not driving me crazy. I'll admit, you're not completely stupid, but seriously misguided. Don't worry, when Congress is put in the right direction come 2017, you'll see the error of your ways. Unfortunately for you, I have a very nice paying job that I have to get to in the morning, a job that I got based on my degree and skill level that doesn't discriminate against gay women, but maybe we can do this again sometime. Have a night and don't forget about that hot oil bath I told you to soak in.

Why "Unfortunately" for me? This is where your beliefs get in the way of facts.

vector-cartoon-marriage-clipart-of-happy-lesbian-brides-in-wedding-gowns-by-bnp-design-studio-74.jpg

California isn't the only state getting a gay marriage flag. Check the news once in awhile. Anyway, this happily married gay women has a nice paying job to get to in the morning, but I'll check back to see if you've come up with some false logic. Good night

Do I get an invitation to the divorce party? I can smell it on the horizon based on your current behavior.

What they proclaim to be

What they really are

ats62746_dykes-on-bikes-774056.jpg

Don't forget to check the oil in your dump truck, Hazel. :cow:

Forum List

Back