Republican Credibility on Healthcare Reform: Thom Tillis, the man who doesn't wash his hands

So which of my beliefs do you agree with and not agree with?
Disagree with all of your liberal fantasies.
Give me a reason for each one besides blatant refusal of civil rights. Are you telling me that my marriage to my wife is invalid because we're both women and that I waste my time with recycling and composting and not going to church because I believe in a higher power, but don't let myself be confined to the guidelines of religions that call my marriage a sham?

Give me a reason for each one besides blatant refusal of civil rights. Are you telling me that my marriage to my wife is invalid because we're both women and that I waste my time with recycling and composting and not going to church because I believe in a higher power, but don't let myself be confined to the guidelines of religions that call my marriage a sham?
Jeez, I'm at a loss for words. I'll have to ponder all that for a few days.

Jeez, I'm at a loss for words. I'll have to ponder all that for a few days.

I imagine that coming up with false logic will take a while so I will be patient for a few days as you ponder. Meanwhile, I will go on enjoying the happy marriage that I have with another woman who loves me and who I love very much.
vector-cartoon-marriage-clipart-of-happy-lesbian-brides-in-wedding-gowns-by-bnp-design-studio-74.jpg

Tell me if you believe everything Nancy Grace believes about her segments and then doesn't own up to the ones that she's wrong about

The thing I believe in the most is the AMAZING MARRIAGE I HAVE WITH MY WIFE

I knew she was a woman. No man posts that erratically or takes a thwacking so ungracefully.

Tell me if you believe everything Nancy Grace believes about her segments and then doesn't own up to the ones that she's wrong about

I knew she was a woman. No man posts that erratically or takes a thwacking so ungracefully.

You could be a little more original than that when you're taking a thwack at me. That didn't even hurt. I'm proud to be a woman. It is scientifically proven that women are more detail orientated than men

You could be a little more original than that when you're taking a thwack at me. That didn't even hurt. I'm proud to be a woman. It is scientifically proven that women are more detail orientated than men

At least she admits there are substantive genetic differences between men and women. That's a step in the right direction. You got to give it to me though, I nailed you on the erratic teenage girl comment.

I don't agree with "beliefs." We aren't even on the same intellectual page, you and I.

I'm all for two lonely, ugly, undesirable, and often pierced/tattooed women getting married. They need lovin' too. Seeing as they can't get it anywhere else they might as well get it from each other.
If I'm such a lonely, ugly, undesirable woman, why are you still paying attention to me and basking in my pent up hate and anger? You probably don't get enough attention in real life which is why you're having so much fun engaging with me

Indeed, you "believe" everything in that video don't you?

At least she admits there are substantive genetic differences between men and women. That's a step in the right direction.
Yeah, men like you are proof of backwards evolution. That is a substantial genetic difference

I don't agree with "beliefs." We aren't even on the same intellectual page, you and I.

I'm all for two lonely, ugly, undesirable, and often pierced/tattooed women getting married. They need lovin' too. Seeing as they can't get it anywhere else they might as well get it from each other.
If I'm such a lonely, ugly, undesirable woman, why are you still paying attention to me and basking in my pent up hate and anger? You probably don't get enough attention in real life which is why you're having so much fun engaging with me

Indeed, I am bored at the moment. I am also enjoying driving you crazy into posting your whole life story, and ergo, watching you hijack the topic of your own thread. It's what I do when people can't argue facts. I study their behavior. That's why I was able to nail your gender by your posting habits.

vector-cartoon-marriage-clipart-of-happy-lesbian-brides-in-wedding-gowns-by-bnp-design-studio-74.jpg

:poke::cow:

rainbow_flag_and_blue_skies.jpg

:poke::cow:

rainbow_flag_and_blue_skies.jpg

I'm impressed. New California flag?

Forum List

Back