The Obumanation Losing MSNBC over ISIS?

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Mad Matthews: America 'Getting Humiliated, Sounds Like We Can't Stop' ISIS

NewsBusters ^
If once is an MSNBC aberration, is twice is a trend? Earlier today we reported on Ed Schultz getting surprisingly angry over the fecklessness of the Obama administration's weakness in confronting ISIS, calling the situation a "religious war." Just two hours later, Chris Matthews sounded a similar alarm, saying "if I were ISIS I wouldn't be afraid . . . the American people are getting humiliated . . . it sounds like we can't stop it." Have we reached a watershed moment among normally dutiful MSM supporters of President Obama? View the video here.

• Banned
State Dept. Spox on ISIS: “We CANNOT win this war by killing them” (Bimbo Alert)

RightScoop ^
State Department Spokesperson Marie Harf told Chris Matthews tonight that we cannot win this war with ISIS by killing them. She said we have to get to the root cause of why people are attracted to Jihad — you know like poverty, jobs, etc… “We’re killing a lot of them and we’re going to keep killing more of them. So are the Egyptians, so are the Jordanians. They’re in this fight with us. But we cannot win this war by killing them. We cannot kill our way out of this war. We need in the medium to longer term to...

marie-harf.jpg

Mad Matthews: America 'Getting Humiliated, Sounds Like We Can't Stop' ISIS

NewsBusters ^
If once is an MSNBC aberration, is twice is a trend? Earlier today we reported on Ed Schultz getting surprisingly angry over the fecklessness of the Obama administration's weakness in confronting ISIS, calling the situation a "religious war." Just two hours later, Chris Matthews sounded a similar alarm, saying "if I were ISIS I wouldn't be afraid . . . the American people are getting humiliated . . . it sounds like we can't stop it." Have we reached a watershed moment among normally dutiful MSM supporters of President Obama? View the video here.
I'm sorry Vig but I can't bring myself to watch that piece of shit Matthews. Even if Chrissy is getting upset with his little kenyan presidente.

Forum List

Back