• John Richard Kasich

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Scott Kevin Walker

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • none of the above

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's only 16. There's a possible 20 ... Not that I can remember the rest.

Bumper sticker: "I'm a Republican and I'm not running for president".

I like Rand Paul because of the speech that he gave today about America. He sounds like a good candidate. He certainly is getting some things done!

I like Rand Paul because of the speech that he gave today about America. He sounds like a good candidate. He certainly is getting some things done!

@Jerimiah

What has he gotten done?

Question for OP - why do you have 5 choices?

@Jerimiah

What has he gotten done?

Question for OP - why do you have 5 choices?

He stopped the Patriot act and NSA spying on telephones. I find that commendable. There was a time when I thought the Patriot Act was a good thing, Luddly, but I don't anymore. I've changed my mind about quite a few things since I joined this board. My eyes have been opened to a great deal of hypocrisy from the Republican party and it sickens me. So many of them seem to be con artists, liars and people who care about nothing more than winning an election. I do not know much about Rand Paul but what I know of him I like so far.

I only voted for one person ion the poll (Rand) but I was also wondering why they have 5 choices.

Where were all these "candidates" when the GOP was running McCain Romney herman Cain Sarah Palin rick Perry. These are the devils rejects.

If election was today I'd vote for Rand Paul. Of the others on the list, I wasn't impressed when reading Ben Carson's book, but I wouldn't put him behind most of the pack. I'd vote for the Democratic candidate (or more likely one from a 3rd party) before laying down a vote for either Lindsey Graham or Donald Trump.

If election was today I'd vote for Rand Paul. Of the others on the list, I wasn't impressed when reading Ben Carson's book, but I wouldn't put him behind most of the pack. I'd vote for the Democratic candidate (or more likely one from a 3rd party) before laying down a vote for either Lindsey Graham or Donald Trump.

Donald Trump at least is better on "free trade" deals than most of these establishment hacks.

so if I'm going to do a choice voting style number of polls looks like I have to take

Piyush "Bobby" Jindal out of the running at this point. Then Santorum, Pataki and Graham.

If you like any of the above better vote before eliminated.

Bush, Christie and Graham are the only ones listed I will absolutely refuse to vote for even if the moonbat messiah was going for a third term. Under no circumstance will I tolerate another RINO. If we're going to go off the cliff, we might as well floor it.

Absolutely no one voting for Jindal. I wonder if his comment on "the party of stupid" hasn't condemned him in the eyes of most Republicans.

And I now see Paul has pulled ahead of the pack

Absolutely no one voting for Jindal. I wonder if his comment on "the party of stupid" hasn't condemned him in the eyes of most Republicans.

And I now see Paul has pulled ahead of the pack

I do like Jindal, I also like Carson, Rubio, and Kasich.

I would just prefer the five I picked. Cruz, Paul, Perry, Fiorina and Walker.

I could tolerate but not get excited about Huckabee, Pataki or Santorum. Trump is barely tolerable, but just a few cents more valueable than Bush, Christie and Graham who I would write in a cartoon character before voting for.

Forum List

Back