Political prisoner Dinesh D'souza...learned something about democrats in prison...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Dinesh D'souza was targeted by obama...sent to prison for something that is done by countless political operatives around the country....and while he was in prison he may have found the real motives of democrats....

Obama nemesis freed from nightly confinement

D’Souza said his confinement “expanded my horizons in ways the left never intended.”

“The left, by targeting me for selective prosecution, intended to teach me a lesson. But the lesson I’ve learned is, I’m sure, not the lesson the left wanted me to learn,” he said.

‘Stealing America’

D’Souza told WND the title of his new book will be “Stealing America.”

“The theme is that we think of American politics as a clash of ideas in that we stand for ‘liberty’ while the left stands for ‘justice’; we stand for ‘freedom,’ they stand for ‘equality,’ and I have spent most of my career debating these ideas,” he explained.

Dinesh D’Souza (Courtesy Dinesh D’Souza)

“But one of the things I learned in confinement was the hardened criminals I met, even as they were preparing to be released back in society, continue to live at the most basic level.”

He said that instead of discussing issues theoretically, he learned the ideology of the criminal is, “How do I get more?”

“It doesn’t matter whether it is right for them to get more, but if they have to stage a song and dance to get more, their only question is, ‘What is the best song and dance routine I can come up with to get people to go along with my con job or my scam?’

“So, I began to sit back and look at progressives in the Democratic Party as con artists who aren’t really attempting to achieve a rival view of America, but are attempting to transfer wealth, power and resources away from the ‘haves’ in favor of themselves.”

It doesn't matter how many Democrat Politicians broke the law. Two wrongs don't make a right. If you break the law, you have to be held accountable for it.

“So, I began to sit back and look at progressives in the Democratic Party as con artists who aren’t really attempting to achieve a rival view of America, but are attempting to transfer wealth, power and resources away from the ‘haves’ in favor of themselves.”

Wait ... so the guy had to go to prison at age 53 to figure that out? Really?
A hour of reading these posts could have taught him the same lesson.

Good lord... I can't believe he had to get locked up to learn THAT.

I thought he lives in NYC? A simple examination of how that shithole is setup tells us all you need to know about the Left. They're theives...

Right?

Right?

D'Souza says he can squeeze a book out of that lesson. An entire encyclopedia can be gleaned from USMB.

I'm not beholding to any political party, PMH. I am held to the truth. He did the crime and he will do the time! I'm glad you agree with that and would trust you would not be held to some Partisan opinion over truth either. (if it was someone from your preferred party)

Right?

D'Souza says he can squeeze a book out of that lesson. An entire encyclopedia can be gleaned from USMB.
I've certainly learned a great deal since I have been here!

I'm not beholding to any political party, PMH. I am held to the truth. He did the crime and he will do the time! I'm glad you agree with that and would trust you would not be held to some Partisan opinion over truth either. (if it was someone from your preferred party)
A criminal is a criminal. Neither is worthy, both are common. In politics, finding an honest man is a fool's errand, so I don't bother. Religion, unfortunately for you. isn't much better.

Dinesh D'souza was targeted by obama...sent to prison for something that is done by countless political operatives around the country....and while he was in prison he may have found the real motives of democrats....

D’Souza said his confinement “expanded my horizons in ways the left never intended.”

“The left, by targeting me for selective prosecution, intended to teach me a lesson. But the lesson I’ve learned is, I’m sure, not the lesson the left wanted me to learn,” he said.

‘Stealing America’

“The theme is that we think of American politics as a clash of ideas in that we stand for ‘liberty’ while the left stands for ‘justice’; we stand for ‘freedom,’ they stand for ‘equality,’ and I have spent most of my career debating these ideas,” he explained.

“But one of the things I learned in confinement was the hardened criminals I met, even as they were preparing to be released back in society, continue to live at the most basic level.”

He said that instead of discussing issues theoretically, he learned the ideology of the criminal is, “How do I get more?”

“It doesn’t matter whether it is right for them to get more, but if they have to stage a song and dance to get more, their only question is, ‘What is the best song and dance routine I can come up with to get people to go along with my con job or my scam?’

‘Stealing America’

What utter bull crap. He already viewd the dems as "con artists" long before he admitted in open court to corrupting our political process.

Dude got 8 months in minimum security prison. What a whiny bitch.

‘Stealing America’

‘Stealing America’

What utter bull crap. He already viewd the dems as "con artists" long before he admitted in open court to corrupting our political process.

Dude got 8 months in minimum security prison. What a whiny bitch.
He's a one-trick pony, but he sure loves to run.

Forum List

Back