Republican bill stops funding to states issuing DL's to illegals

Illegal aliens should be deported instead of coddled by giving them permission to drive on our streets

Since they won't be and we continue to allow them to work, we need to make sure they can drive safely.

Then we need to start busting those that hire them in the first place. Make a Felony and then enforce it. Except the Right doesn't want it enforced since companies like Trump Industries hire them on a regular basis far below what they could an American worker. And when the Illegal demands a decent wage, they just call ice and have them rounded up and bring in the next "Shift".
We have had this argument before

if we seal the border and deport known illegal aliens then beefing up the punishment for KNOWINGLY hiring illegal aliens will have broad support from the republican base
I have a nice bridge in Brooklyn I can sell you
Your lib friend wants to punish employers and I pointed out what it will take to do it

Keep your bridge since your probably paid more for it than it was worth

You can punish employers RIGHT NOW. Do it and the illegal jobs will dry up. There would be no need for a wall

if we seal the border and deport known illegal aliens then beefing up the punishment for KNOWINGLY hiring illegal aliens will have broad support from the republican base
Your lib friend wants to punish employers and I pointed out what it will take to do it

If the Bridge was built by a Rump Industries, just wait for the next high wind and instant recycled cement and chinese steel.

If the Bridge was built by a Rump Industries, just wait for the next high wind and instant recycled cement and chinese steel.
If the Bridge was built by a Rump Industries

It wasnt

Then maybe it will meet code and have used US Steel for the rebarring. And maybe he didn't pay too much for it. Must have been a Union Job :113:

It wasnt

Then maybe it will meet code and have used US Steel for the rebarring. And maybe he didn't pay too much for it. Must have been a Union Job :113:
If all that were true Rightwinger would be proud to own that bridge and would never consider dumping it off on some other sucker

Then we need to start busting those that hire them in the first place. Make a Felony and then enforce it. Except the Right doesn't want it enforced since companies like Trump Industries hire them on a regular basis far below what they could an American worker. And when the Illegal demands a decent wage, they just call ice and have them rounded up and bring in the next "Shift".

Seal up the Border: Most Illegal Immigrants come through the ports. They don't sneak in or climb the walls. Most come in with some form of Visa and overstay their welcome or they have falsified paperwork. "BUILD THAT WALL" needs to be changed to "Do a better job at the ports of entry" and enforcing the Visas. Beefing up the Ports of Entry would garner support from both Dems and Reps if present correctly. "BUILD THAT WALL" is just silly. But without the enforcement this can never be done.

Yes, we need to deport all known illegal aliens. But only after due process. The problem we have is, our Immigration Courts are overloaded and are at least a couple of years behind. We need to temporarily get at least twice the Immigration Courts going and get rid of the surplus of waiting court cases. This is doable.

As I state, the Uber Rich may run their mouths about this but they make billions by hiring these people. They pay them less than min wage, give them zero or almost zero benefits. And when the Illegal complains about it, the Uber Rich will be the first to call ICE to have their very own company raided. Then they just import the next batch. It's supposed to be illegal to hire these people already but it's just not enforced. Remember that Chicken Processing plant in the South? If ICE can discover who is and who isn't illegal, HR should be able to do so during the hiring process. Yet not one single Manager even got a cross look.
Sealing the border will stop about half of the illegal alien invasion

but yes we need to follow up on visa overstays which are the other half of the invasion

No, it's already been recorded that 90% of the illegals come in through the ports of entry. And it's not just the overstaying of the Visas it's also the fake entry papers.
That has not even been alleged by any credible source much less proven

but if we do both types of law enforcement the question is moot

Okay, I'll give you the win on this. You seem to need one and who am I to deny you a win once in awhile.

Since they won't be and we continue to allow them to work, we need to make sure they can drive safely.

You can punish employers RIGHT NOW. Do it and the illegal jobs will dry up. There would be no need for a wall
The need for the wall will always exist for pregnant women who plan to have an anchor baby at our expense

I agree that making it difficult and costly to hire illegals will discourage some migrants

But not the women I mentioned or the drug and prostitute smugglers

Like the rightwingers, you need to stop using the term "The Wall". We need to secure our borders using any and all methods available to us. This includes the Ports of Entry, the high traffic areas, the areas that are almost a death sentence to try, going under it, going over it or going through it. We need to use the Wall where it's applicable, Security Fencing where it works best, sensors where the other methods don't work well but most of all, get more boots on the ground with proper communication.

Seal up the Border: Most Illegal Immigrants come through the ports. They don't sneak in or climb the walls. Most come in with some form of Visa and overstay their welcome or they have falsified paperwork. "BUILD THAT WALL" needs to be changed to "Do a better job at the ports of entry" and enforcing the Visas. Beefing up the Ports of Entry would garner support from both Dems and Reps if present correctly. "BUILD THAT WALL" is just silly. But without the enforcement this can never be done.

Yes, we need to deport all known illegal aliens. But only after due process. The problem we have is, our Immigration Courts are overloaded and are at least a couple of years behind. We need to temporarily get at least twice the Immigration Courts going and get rid of the surplus of waiting court cases. This is doable.

As I state, the Uber Rich may run their mouths about this but they make billions by hiring these people. They pay them less than min wage, give them zero or almost zero benefits. And when the Illegal complains about it, the Uber Rich will be the first to call ICE to have their very own company raided. Then they just import the next batch. It's supposed to be illegal to hire these people already but it's just not enforced. Remember that Chicken Processing plant in the South? If ICE can discover who is and who isn't illegal, HR should be able to do so during the hiring process. Yet not one single Manager even got a cross look.

but yes we need to follow up on visa overstays which are the other half of the invasion

No, it's already been recorded that 90% of the illegals come in through the ports of entry. And it's not just the overstaying of the Visas it's also the fake entry papers.

Okay, I'll give you the win on this. You seem to need one and who am I to deny you a win once in awhile.
Thank you Daryl but this is not personal with me

Ending illegal alien migration is good for America

It wasnt

It wasnt

If all that were true Rightwinger would be proud to own that bridge and would never consider dumping it off on some other sucker

Maybe Alaska would buy it. Well, as long as it goes nowhere.

It's personal to me. I have friends that are nearing shutting down businesses that have been affected by the illegal workforces. Some have already shut down and now work at some min wage job. That's one hell of a lot of American Talent to lose.

It wasnt

It wasnt

Maybe Alaska would buy it. Well, as long as it goes nowhere.
Maybe

but I still wonder why Rightwinger wants to sell it if its such a good bridge

All you Republicans keep going on about states' rights. Well the issuance of drivers licenses is a state issue, and the feds can't say dick about it.

Trump tried this before, the cities and states sued, and the Administration lost every case.
Actually if The President wanted to, he could start prosecuting BMVs who hand out driver licenses to illegals because it's a felony.

The President can also start prosecuting Sanctuary Cities.

Why are you Lawless? Did you sell your soul to The Devil Again? You know you can only do that once, RIGHT?

Immigration LAW 1907. TITLE 8, U.S.C. 1324

It's personal to me. I have friends that are nearing shutting down businesses that have been affected by the illegal workforces. Some have already shut down and now work at some min wage job. That's one hell of a lot of American Talent to lose.
All The Party of Slavery Cares about is access to Brown Skinned low wage Slaves.

In that sense I agree

the harm of illegal migration hurts real people

you can pick any industry that hires workers and if one competitor is allowed to hire illegals then eventually all the employers must or they will go out of business

and the guy that the feds decide to bust as an example may be the least guilty

All The Party of Slavery Cares about is access to Brown Skinned low wage Slaves.

And reliable voters for the democrat party

1. I agree that immigrants should all be authorized to live here.

2. But this is not a perfect world (to say the least).

3. Millions of unauthorized immigrants are here and they work. They need to get to their jobs. They are going to drive, license or no.

4. So giving them a license helps to bring a little order to an otherwise chaotic situation.

Like the rightwingers, you need to stop using the term "The Wall". We need to secure our borders using any and all methods available to us. This includes the Ports of Entry, the high traffic areas, the areas that are almost a death sentence to try, going under it, going over it or going through it. We need to use the Wall where it's applicable, Security Fencing where it works best, sensors where the other methods don't work well but most of all, get more boots on the ground with proper communication.
Give temporary work visas and allow them to pay taxes

LOL
Linking to your own thread does not have much credibility

LOL
Linking to your own thread does not have much credibility

Maybe you should read DIRECT LINKS in THE THREAD to what IMMIGRATION LAW ACTUALLY SAYS, but as USUAL you are a LIAR who will burn in Hell forever for all the lies you tell every day.

Last edited:

Give temporary work visas and allow them to pay taxes
Work visas for one worker but no other family members allowed

Forum List

Back