Reports are coming in that a Gas pipeline in Ukraine has exploded, Russia suspected

1645221207866.png

Good! We hate pipelines!

Buckle up, kids.

This looks like serious escalation.

I HOPE IT IS NOT. NOBODY SHOULD WANT A WAR IN UKRAINE.

Hopefully Putin's pipeline to Germany is next.

Biden is the supreme blockhead "leader" on the planet and Putin knows it. He is taking full advantage of Biden's stupidity and likely lining Biden's pockets at the same time. It is amazing just how far we can fall in 1 year under this treasonous, incompetent leadership.

Hopefully Putin's pipeline to Germany is next.

I seriously doubt it. Remember, Obama and Biden said they would seriously punish Putin he tried annexing Crimea. Putin didn't care and he still doesn't. Biden won't damage the pipeline because Germany wants it. Basically, Biden has backed himself into a corner and has no real recourse. The man couldn't negotiate his way into a bank with a bag full of money.

I do not rely on twitter for real news.
from twitter--
There is no new news saying this. The closest I could get to this false flag was/is--

Written by Matt Loney, Contributor
on March 1, 2004 | Topic: Tech Industry
Faulty US software was to blame for one of the biggest non-nuclear explosions the world has ever seen, which took place in a Siberian natural gas pipeline, according to a new book published on Monday.
US software 'blew up Russian gas pipeline' | ZDNet

On 13 June 2021 a gas explosion took place at about 6:30 a.m. local time in Yanhu Community, Checheng Road Subdistrict, Zhangwan District, Shiyan, Hubei in a market, which then collapsed. Locals who were buying vegetables or having breakfast at the market were trapped by the explosion. The explosion resulted in 25 deaths and 138 injuries (including 37 serious injuries).

2021 Shiyan pipeline explosion - Wikipedia
No 2022 in there
:)-

I do not rely on twitter for real news.
from twitter--
There is no new news saying this. The closest I could get to this false flag was/is--

Written by Matt Loney, Contributor
on March 1, 2004 | Topic: Tech Industry
Faulty US software was to blame for one of the biggest non-nuclear explosions the world has ever seen, which took place in a Siberian natural gas pipeline, according to a new book published on Monday.
US software 'blew up Russian gas pipeline' | ZDNet

On 13 June 2021 a gas explosion took place at about 6:30 a.m. local time in Yanhu Community, Checheng Road Subdistrict, Zhangwan District, Shiyan, Hubei in a market, which then collapsed. Locals who were buying vegetables or having breakfast at the market were trapped by the explosion. The explosion resulted in 25 deaths and 138 injuries (including 37 serious injuries).

2021 Shiyan pipeline explosion - Wikipedia
No 2022 in there

It was a tweet from a US senator and it is being reported by dozens of outlets.

Go right ahead and believe there were no explosions.

There is no shortage of oil in the USA. The oil companies are using this as an excuse to reap higher profits. Again, I repeat, Exxon, Shell and the other gasoline/diesel providers are raising prices not because of diminishing reserves but because they can.

There is no shortage of oil in the USA. The oil companies are using this as an excuse to reap higher profits. Again, I repeat, Exxon, Shell and the other gasoline/diesel providers are raising prices not because of diminishing reserves but because they can.
They aren't investing in more capacity.

Buckle up, kids.

This looks like serious escalation.

I HOPE IT IS NOT. NOBODY SHOULD WANT A WAR IN UKRAINE.

Meanwhile Biden has pudding dripping from his chin

You want to hurt US allies?
Many Americans now are not on the same side. The endless bashing by the Progressive Propagandists has set up a permanent division as it is now. All of this would not have happened with Trump. He kept the peace.

Forum List

Back