reporting members

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in some thread, yesterday, and there was a poster threatening another poster and claiming that he already had 2 other members banned because they made insulting posts about him. I had to laugh and though about what a crybaby. Some people take these discussion forums way too much to heart. If they don't like what is said about them, respond with something more clever, or just leave the place for awhile. This place isn't the end of the world.

I was in some thread, yesterday, and there was a poster threatening another poster and claiming that he already had 2 other members banned because they made insulting posts about him. I had to laugh and though about what a crybaby. Some people take these discussion forums way too much to heart. If they don't like what is said about them, respond with something more clever, or just leave the place for awhile. This place isn't the end of the world.

it was nothing said about me, but racists against blacks times ten with dozens of pics- but thanks for playing.

This button:
report.gif

In the top right corner of all posts, PMs and VMs.

oh big deal , don't look at it , some people are so sensitive !!

Last edited:
he's banned. Thankfully. No reasoning with racist idiots.

He wasn't banned for being a racist smart guy. There are plenty of those still here. This isn't Europe where your pathetic sensibilities are backed by the rule of law for anyone who crosses whatever PC line they decide to draw in the sand that week and it's also not a place for Stormfront pussies to post a hit and run.

It's the USMB wild west here so stop being a pussy!

Lighten up on Ninja. I saw that thread and it was kinda overboard on what that schmuck was posting. Personally..I believe it was one person with 3 different names, flipping back and forth between those names. And we damn sure don't need more racists here shitting all over our carpet. We have enough already and the pooper scooper is getting worn out.

and posts. asap please! where? how?

What's the emergency?

Newbs stumbling into usmb and seeing that shit, thinking this is stormfront2 ?

I understand getting upset over some things, but it is really not that big of an emergency from what I've read to be so dramatic about it. Jeez. Maybe this person is at the wrong place. Like you said, you need thick skin.

I think Ninja is a guy. Whatever the case...he asked a question and now is getting ragged for it. Everyone hasta learn. :)

I think Ninja is a guy. Whatever the case...he asked a question and now is getting ragged for it. Everyone hasta learn. :)

I've no idea if this person is male or female, but by looking at the dates, this person JUST joined very recently and is already making public threads to make complaints and seems SO outraged? Gosh, I've read tons of horrible comments and have had tons of horrible comments made about me personally. Lol! Maybe a newb to political forums in general? There is not much that shocks me anymore. :D

He is new. He asked a question. I'm glad he reported those posts because if he hadn't, I woulda. Period.

You are coming down on him a bit hard yourself, ChrisL. Why is that?

He is new. He asked a question. I'm glad he reported those posts because if he hadn't, I woulda. Period.

You are coming down on him a bit hard yourself, ChrisL. Why is that?

I'm just wondering why it was such an emergency to report people's posts? Why not let he or she answer for him or herself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back