Every woman who I have talked to from a dating site have asked me this same question

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
"Do you like your job"

I wonder what book or magazine most women are reading in 2014 that is telling to ask men do they like their job. I mean why is that information needed so badly when it's the first conversation we are having? I never asked a woman that because it's not a damm thing I can do for her if she says..........I HATE MY JOB lol

She want's to know if you're a steady guy or you switch from job to job real easy, for whatever reason.

Women are turned on by a guy who is passionate about something, and if it's their work, then that's a big plus.

Also, Women like to make nests. Women want a steady guy they can lean on. At least, the Women you WANT are that way.

"Do you like your job"

I wonder what book or magazine most women are reading in 2014 that is telling to ask men do they like their job. I mean why is that information needed so badly when it's the first conversation we are having? I never asked a woman that because it's not a damm thing I can do for her if she says..........I HATE MY JOB lol

They asked the same question 30 years ago before 'internet dating site' had any meaning.

Ride with it.

She want's to know if you're a steady guy or you switch from job to job real easy, for whatever reason.

Women are turned on by a guy who is passionate about something, and if it's their work, then that's a big plus.

Also, Women like to make nests. Women want a steady guy they can lean on. At least, the Women you WANT are that way.

isn't that information kind of personal when we are first meeting?

"Do you like your job"

Tell the girl vauva kaunis olet and she will love you forever

I remember girls always asked me this, "What do you do"? They wanted to know what I did for a living. They were always sizing guys up because they not only wanted a good looking guy, but they wanted a man, who could adequately support them.

this question makes me want to have a permanent FWB relationship

isn't that information kind of personal when we are first meeting?

I don't think so...if they know what they want (a steady and dependable guy), then why waste time beating around the bush.

"Do you like your job"

It is an obvious indicator of judgment, well being and stability. Women seek those things in men, among other things.....

you can be steady and dependable without liking your job.

It can be an indicator...as MS said, it can open the door to discussing if he's a job hopper. Aside from that, asking if someone "likes" their job, seems like a fairly innocuous question (although there probably is motive). I wouldn't blame a man or woman for asking the question, just based on if someone is miserable in what they spend the better part of their days doing, then it could result in a lot of listening to them bitch.

"Do you like your job"

It is an obvious indicator of judgment, well being and stability. Women seek those things in men, among other things.....

I think that's why I have no interest in dating, just playing

you can be steady and dependable without liking your job.

It can be an indicator...as MS said, it can open the door to discussing if he's a job hopper. Aside from that, asking if someone "likes" their job, seems like a fairly innocuous question (although there probably is motive). I wouldn't blame a man or woman for asking the question, just based on if someone is miserable in what they spend the better part of their days doing, then it could result in a lot of listening to them bitch.
I dont know how old he is but when you are early twenties chances are you are in a job you hate trying to get experience to move up or just pay the college tuition. Any number of reasons you could be in a job you hate......

Forum List

Back