Reported: Trump To Declare COVID-19 A Stafford Act National Emergency

He NEVER said it was a hoax
Pathetic lie.
The whole thing.
Non answer. I ask again.

Which part? Be specific. Complaining about the fed action? What? You're trying to change the subject.

Trump was referring the the entire response. He said the WHO was written ng based on a "hunch". Stop licking his ass, you are embarrassing yourself.

Yes, you are a liar. Find the video where he calls it a hoax.

He doesn't get any kudos for this. He had to be dragged kicking and screaming into doing this. His response from the start has been very poor and colored by his desire to be re-elected. Even his travel ban did not affect countries where he owns resorts. He has made a bad situation even worse.

Shut up. Trump is doing what he always would have done, your bitching and moaning has been nothing but noise to placate the leftist base. You have dragged him into absolutely nothing.

Pathetic lie.
The whole thing.
Non answer. I ask again.

Which part? Be specific. Complaining about the fed action? What? You're trying to change the subject.

Trump was referring the the entire response. He said the WHO was wrong based on a "hunch". He muzzled the experts in his administration. Stop licking his ass, you are embarrassing yourself.

Please give me examples of the muzzling. and I answered your other part, if you don't like it go suck on corona virus infested dick.

Pathetic lie.
The whole thing.
Non answer. I ask again.

Trump was referring the the entire response. He said the WHO was written ng based on a "hunch". Stop licking his ass, you are embarrassing yourself.

He was referring to the entire response to the virus, including the who and CDC. If you do not get this, you are a brainwashed idiot.

The corona virus isn't the emergency. Democrat induced hysteria is the emergency.

Did the democrats also quarantine 50+ million people in China and millions in Italy to avert the death virus?

No, it wasn't the democrats. The democrats however, are cheering for the virus.
They are passing bills and taking steps to stop it. Meanwhile, Moscow Mitch is on vacation and Trump is talking about bird flu from a million years ago.

They are trying to pass bills to get in the way of Trump's travel restrictions indeed.

He doesn't get any kudos for this. He had to be dragged kicking and screaming into doing this. His response from the start has been very poor and colored by his desire to be re-elected. Even his travel ban did not affect countries where he owns resorts. He has made a bad situation even worse.

Right on cue the never satisfied Trump haters chime in. :icon_rolleyes: Trump could cure cancer and these freaks would bitch and complain.

When these leftists go to treatment for corona, might as well ask the doctors to remove the Trump Derangement Tumor.

Pathetic lie.
The whole thing.
Non answer. I ask again.

He was referring to the entire response to the virus, including the who and CDC. If you do not get this, you are a brainwashed idiot.

You said "hoax". It it were a hoax then why did he ban the travel to and from China? Never said hoax. He said the fatality rate was exaggerated and he was right. Brainwashed? You have a lot of balls for a keyboard warrior who is a loser with no career path. Fort Fun Loser.

The corona virus isn't the emergency. Democrat induced hysteria is the emergency.

Democrats and the liberal media foment panic for political purposes. Did you know that both Biden and other Dems are using the coronavirus crisis to raise money for their campaigns, sickening.

Breaking: Trump to declare COVID-19 a Stafford Act national emergency

President Donald Trump plans to declare a national emergency on Friday over the coronavirus outbreak, invoking the Stafford Act to open the door to more federal aid for states and municipalities, according to two people familiar with the matter. …

An emergency declaration would allow a state to request a 75% federal cost-share for expenses that include emergency workers, medical tests, medical supplies, vaccinations, security for medical facilities, and more, according to a letter Democrats sent the president earlier this week.

Only a few emergency declarations for public health threats have been made since the 1960s, and only two have targeted disease outbreaks, when President Bill Clinton in 2000 declared emergencies in New York and New Jersey in response to the West Nile Virus.

If people wanted the big guns, they are about to get them. This will probably hurt the markets even more, so good idea to do it on a Friday and let the weekend act as a firebreak.

What's the over/under that he completely bleeps up is 3PM EST speech (as he did on Wednesday night) and that very tenuous positive that the Dow is in right now completely collapses? The fact that Democrats had to had to send Trump a letter even getting him to consider declaring this emergency (if he does) is telling. Maybe if he had done that on Wednesday night, the market collapse the next day wouldn't have happened..or been a lot less painful.

Only in the mind of TDS addled morons did he completely "bleeped up" his address Wednesday.

He could have said anything and people like you would have bitched about it.

Wrong. I didn't vote for Bush Jr and resented the Supreme Court when they installed him as President. But on the day of and in the immediate days after 9/11, I was grateful that this guy was President. We can argue all we want about the bad policies that he proposed or what monumentally bad decisions (Cheney) were made in the years after, but during that week, he was rock solid. Projected confidence and resolve when everybody was ready press the panic button. Never once during those two months after did I question that he belonged in that office.

The EXACT opposite of what I think of Trump. He had his moment on Wednesday night and he once and for all demonstrated he has no business sitting in that office.
Joe Biden has displayed more Presidential direction than Trump has. Deal with it. I understand that you will love him and support him no matter what he does or says. I have no idea why but I've accepted as much from most Trump supporters.

In speech, Biden shows how a normal president responds in crisis (opinion) - CNN

PS, I don't care if it's from CNN. It's the truth. Again, deal with it.

During those two months, because you were in shock. Once that was over you probably went right back to bashing his ass.

You start with Trump not being fit to be President, so anything he does just reinforces your viewpoint, because you are a simple fuck and don't have the imagination to be anything different.

Biden doesn't have any power or responsibility in this matter, nor does he have the full information about the situation, so he can say whatever he wants and not worry about being responsible for anything.

Uhh, I don't know what rock you've been hiding under but he's demonstrated he's been unfit for office since about 30 days after he was inaugurated. Doesn't matter if Biden has no power to do anything. He's responded how a President should respond. And my guess, is outside of National Security high level issues, as a candidate, he's been briefed on the situation. Maybe not a full briefing but enough of one. Trump has done what he's been force fed to do by Kushner and Miller (now that should scare most reasonable Americans) which if Trump had his way, would be to say, "Fake News!", "Democrat Hoax!", etc, etc.

He simply doesn't have the mental capacity to deal with a crisis. But I would expect nothing more out of a reality game show host who backed into the Presidency.

Breaking: Trump to declare COVID-19 a Stafford Act national emergency

President Donald Trump plans to declare a national emergency on Friday over the coronavirus outbreak, invoking the Stafford Act to open the door to more federal aid for states and municipalities, according to two people familiar with the matter. …

An emergency declaration would allow a state to request a 75% federal cost-share for expenses that include emergency workers, medical tests, medical supplies, vaccinations, security for medical facilities, and more, according to a letter Democrats sent the president earlier this week.

Only a few emergency declarations for public health threats have been made since the 1960s, and only two have targeted disease outbreaks, when President Bill Clinton in 2000 declared emergencies in New York and New Jersey in response to the West Nile Virus.

If people wanted the big guns, they are about to get them. This will probably hurt the markets even more, so good idea to do it on a Friday and let the weekend act as a firebreak.
But what? I thought it was a hoax?

He. Never. Said. It. Was. A. Hoax.

He. Was. Talking. About. Democrat. Response. To. The. Situation.

Stop. Lying.
Trump has actively muzzled health officials and said the coronavirus is no big deal. In the conservative's MSM, there are people on multiple shows saying it's all a plot against Trump and not a threat at all.

Please show me actual proof of him Muzzling people.

And is he supposed to tell everyone to panic and we are all going to die?
Trump barred a top health expert from speaking freely about the coronavirus. It's one of many ways the administration has muzzled scientists.
The Trump administration barred a top US disease expert from speaking freely to the public after he warned the coronavirus might be impossible to contain
White House's 'muzzled' coronavirus messaging is dangerous, experts say

1. Shut down all immigration!

2. Get all illegals out!

3. National voter ID!

4. Make testing more available!

Forum List

Back