Report: Putin to have cancer surgery within days

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Well, let's see if this is true and how it turns out. The man who convinced him Ukraine was awash with Nazis will stand in. So far he doesn't have a very good batting average.

I doubt this is authentic.
dont know if its true or not either but i did find another report ... although the Dailymail has been criticized as not being reliable .... so .... who knows ? time will tell .

Even if Putin had cancer and wasgoing in for treatment, would it make ANY sense at all for the Kremlin to publicize this?

According to recent investigative reports by exiled Russian journalists, Putin reportedly has been under treatment for thyroid cancer.

According to recent investigative reports by exiled Russian journalists, Putin reportedly has been under treatment for thyroid cancer.

I hope it metastasized a while back and is now terminal, inoperable and that it kills him swiftly.

Even if Putin had cancer and wasgoing in for treatment, would it make ANY sense at all for the Kremlin to publicize this?
Kremlin did not publicize it. People inside reported it. I hope tyey don't use any pain killer if he does have surgery.

Please join me in prayer:

Dear God,

We humbly beseech Thee that You prove true the rumors of Putin’s illness. Let him have cancer and have had cancer for a sufficiently long time that it has metastasized. May it have invaded all of his organs and be inoperable. Please deny him any healing. May the cancer swiftly cause his death. Please take this scourge of humanity from us. If it be Thy Divine will, spare him pain but make his death come as soon as possible. And if, in Thy Divine Will and eternal Grace, he is taken to a better eternal life after departing this life, let Thy will be done. Spare the people of Ukraine and spare the poor Russian military personnel from Putin’s horrors.

Thank you, God.

Amen

If Putin is having surgery.....and that's a big IF.... because these news have not been confirmed

I wish him a speedy and total recovery exactly as I would wish to anybody in his situation.

Well, let's see if this is true and how it turns out. The man who convinced him Ukraine was awash with Nazis will stand in. So far he doesn't have a very good batting average.

Ho Ho Ho

Thank you for a nice joke

The western lying presstitute propaganda as always

If Putin is having surgery.....and that's a big IF.... because these news have not been confirmed

I wish him a speedy and total recovery exactly as I would wish to anybody in his situation.

Don't trust presstitutes

6223deefd78fb2ff9af5b252329c1dd2--people-lie-trust-issues.jpg

Maybe you sh a g send him

Maybe you should send him a "Get Well" card and a couple photos of the innocent civilians he has butchered. That will pick his spirits up!

tsar is dead and his ulus , one way or another . and they all will pay !!

Eww. That’s evil. You are, apparently, not a nice person. I’m like all shocked and appalled and stuff.

If you were alive in the days of WWII, you’d probably be all courteous to Hitler if he came down with cancer. Send him a get well card. Send him some chicken soup. Pray for his quick recovery. Yep. You’re evil.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back