Report:Pittsburgh Shooter Named Nazi Robert Bowers Hates Donald Trump, Says Trump Controlled by Jews

And here you are….The President has shown his birth certificate almost a decade ago and there are still losers like pencil dick there who want to stoke the fires of hate.
No he didn't. Nothing official about it.

College transcripts?

Well, we are still waiting. The official ones too. Not unofficial, passed off as offical, like the unofficial birth certificate that you morons claim was official.

We are still waiting.
you get the prize for off topic nonsense.
k5hgar1ccbi11.jpg

so, would you consider Bowers a terrorist?
Rachel Maddow called. The Don paid more taxes in one year than you'll make in a lifetime.

Besides, tax returns are not a requirement for a POTUS.
Turns out that’s a lie. And how do you know?
Because Rachel is always wrong.

Did you ever catch her predictions for the 2016 election? Hilarious.
. "And even if he picked up those toss-up States, every one of them, he would still lose."

`
The root of this hate is trump and his followers. No leader, not even trump, has the full support of his followers. But the hate he festered came from only one source; trump.
`
Fox News has been doing it too. Bill O’Reilly got dr tiller the abortion doctor killed.

But they’ll say we got that guy worked up so he shot up that republican softball game.

That is ALL our political discourse these days. Now, I still think if you go from hearing that, as an adult, to picking up a gun and shooting or building a bomb or whatever--that's on you.

But if you want to really draw a direct line from edgy political rhetoric to direct violence, hey. A LOT of people are culpable. A LOT
I’m sure you can find a few obscure liberals who’ve said some stupid shit but you can’t compare them to Fox News Rush Limbaugh and trump all coordinated in their lies and divisive messages.

No he didn't. Nothing official about it.

College transcripts?

Well, we are still waiting. The official ones too. Not unofficial, passed off as offical, like the unofficial birth certificate that you morons claim was official.

We are still waiting.
you get the prize for off topic nonsense.
k5hgar1ccbi11.jpg

so, would you consider Bowers a terrorist?
Rachel Maddow called. The Don paid more taxes in one year than you'll make in a lifetime.

Besides, tax returns are not a requirement for a POTUS.
Turns out that’s a lie. And how do you know?
Because Rachel is always wrong.

Did you ever catch her predictions for the 2016 election? Hilarious.
. "And even if he picked up those toss-up States, every one of them, he would still lose."
He had to run the board and no one thought he would.

Maybe elections are rigged. It was in 2000 and 2004

`The root of this hate is trump and his followers. No leader, not even trump, has the full support of his followers. But the hate he festered came from only one source; trump.`
It's more than Trump, although obviously he has the biggest bully pulpit on the planet.

In all seriousness: Set aside some time (think of it as amateur sociological/anthropological research) to listen to talk radio, specifically Rush, Mark Levin, and the de facto POTUS, Sean Hannity, with whom Trump consults daily. More than anyone else, these are the people who have created and nurtured the alternate universe in which so much of the Right exists. And, yeah, they put Trump in office.

Trump is the ultimate enabler. The Presidential Facilitator. As POTUS, he is the manifestation of the alternate universe that talk radio created.

That is where this all started and grew. Trump, more than anything else, is a result of their efforts. The Talk Radio Frankenstein's Monster.

You are correct.

[QUOTE="Mac1958, post: 21075039, member: 34298"It's more than Trump, although obviously he has the biggest bully pulpit on the planet. <snip/unsnip> Trump, more than anything else, is a result of their efforts. The Talk Radio Frankenstein's Monster.
`
True enough. If you trace it back from trump, Fox news and the AM radio pundits are the ones who made hate mainstream enough so trump could use it as a platform.

And Mac from a Mountaintop from Switzerland says "Thank you"!! Because only the Right made hate mainstream, this is absolutely the truth.

.......yeah

Mac must have never heard himself some Leftist radio. Or Mac's mountaintop is really the Leaning Mountaintop of Switzerland. heh
I used to listen to air America. No hate rhetoric. Just information facts and truth that republicans don’t like to hear.

Did you listen to lefty radio? Who did you listen to?[/QUOTE]

Please, are you kidding me? No "hate rhetoric"? Gosh. I catch Stephanie Miller, Thom Hartmann, and sometime Mark Thompson on Sirius XM Progress. You know that conservatives are MUCH more likely to read, watch and listen more broadly than liberals, right? Did you know that?

The left needs to tone down all the hateful rhetoric, look what is happening
Both sides need to stop. Just look at the asinine posts from righties on this board hoping for a civil war so they can school some libs.

The rhetoric is at a +10 on all sides

Please point us to the libs here who have posted anything like that. Who’s the +10 lib here who you feel balances out the dozens of +10 RW nuts?

Names please.
States like nyc pay more federal taxes than they get. States like Alabama take more than they pay in. I don’t want to go to war with Alabama. I just want to get the federal government out of my pocket and get taker states to stop sucking off the federal tit

[QUOTE="Mac1958, post: 21075039, member: 34298"It's more than Trump, although obviously he has the biggest bully pulpit on the planet. <snip/unsnip> Trump, more than anything else, is a result of their efforts. The Talk Radio Frankenstein's Monster.
`
True enough. If you trace it back from trump, Fox news and the AM radio pundits are the ones who made hate mainstream enough so trump could use it as a platform.

And Mac from a Mountaintop from Switzerland says "Thank you"!! Because only the Right made hate mainstream, this is absolutely the truth.

.......yeah

Mac must have never heard himself some Leftist radio. Or Mac's mountaintop is really the Leaning Mountaintop of Switzerland. heh
I used to listen to air America. No hate rhetoric. Just information facts and truth that republicans don’t like to hear.

Did you listen to lefty radio? Who did you listen to?

Please, are you kidding me? No "hate rhetoric"? Gosh. I catch Stephanie Miller, Thom Hartmann, and sometime Mark Thompson on Sirius XM Progress. You know that conservatives are MUCH more likely to read, watch and listen more broadly than liberals, right? Did you know that?[/QUOTE]

Who told you that?

`

.......yeah

Please, are you kidding me? No "hate rhetoric"? Gosh. I catch Stephanie Miller, Thom Hartmann, and sometime Mark Thompson on Sirius XM Progress. You know that conservatives are MUCH more likely to read, watch and listen more broadly than liberals, right? Did you know that?[/QUOTE]
I wish we had as many liberals into randi Rhodes as republicans are into rush

`

.......yeah

What hate rhetoric did you hear?

`

.......yeah

Them Hartman is great.

`

.......yeah

Please, are you kidding me? No "hate rhetoric"? Gosh. I catch Stephanie Miller, Thom Hartmann, and sometime Mark Thompson on Sirius XM Progress. You know that conservatives are MUCH more likely to read, watch and listen more broadly than liberals, right? Did you know that?
What hate rhetoric did you hear?[/QUOTE]

Please, all kinds. If you are allowed to call opinions you don't like "hate rhetoric" than so am I.

`

.......yeah

Them Hartman is great.[/QUOTE]

He's not bad, one of the more reasonable ones. But you're right, Leftist talk radio cannot hold a candle in terms of ratings to the Right. In NPR wasn't subsidized no doubt that would go under too

`The root of this hate is trump and his followers. No leader, not even trump, has the full support of his followers. But the hate he festered came from only one source; trump.`
It's more than Trump, although obviously he has the biggest bully pulpit on the planet.

In all seriousness: Set aside some time (think of it as amateur sociological/anthropological research) to listen to talk radio, specifically Rush, Mark Levin, and the de facto POTUS, Sean Hannity, with whom Trump consults daily. More than anyone else, these are the people who have created and nurtured the alternate universe in which so much of the Right exists. And, yeah, they put Trump in office.

Trump is the ultimate enabler. The Presidential Facilitator. As POTUS, he is the manifestation of the alternate universe that talk radio created.

That is where this all started and grew. Trump, more than anything else, is a result of their efforts. The Talk Radio Frankenstein's Monster.
Only a Leftiat would call wanting to live by our Constitution and protecting our sovereignty "living in an alternate universe."

`

.......yeah

Them Hartman is great.

He's not bad, one of the more reasonable ones. But you're right, Leftist talk radio cannot hold a candle in terms of ratings to the Right. In NPR wasn't subsidized no doubt that would go under too[/QUOTE]
But npr is great too. I know lots of you righties listen to it. You don’t always like what you’re hearing because it goes against the brainwashing you’re getting from the corporate mainstream media that you just proved is not liberal because you know what liberal really is.

MSNBC and npr is all we got.

Republicans hate public airwaves. They want the reporters to be controlled by a ceo aka corporation so they can control and sensor it like everything you’re listening to

Only a Leftiat would call wanting to live by our Constitution and protecting our sovereignty "living in an alternate universe."
You mean your enterpretation of the constitution?

Because if you lined up hillary, bush and Ron Paul you’d get 3 different enterpretations of the constitution.

But now the Supreme Court agrees with you more than me so I defer to you

`

.......yeah

Them Hartman is great.

He's not bad, one of the more reasonable ones. But you're right, Leftist talk radio cannot hold a candle in terms of ratings to the Right. In NPR wasn't subsidized no doubt that would go under too
But npr is great too. I know lots of you righties listen to it. You don’t always like what you’re hearing because it goes against the brainwashing you’re getting from the corporate mainstream media that you just proved is not liberal because you know what liberal really is.

Republicans hate public airwaves. They want the reporters to be controlled by a ceo aka corporation so they can control and sensor it like everything you’re listening to[/QUOTE]

I hate public airwaves because government has no business being subsidized for that crap, period, end of story.

You mean your enterpretation of the constitution?

Because if you lined up hillary, bush and Ron Paul you’d get 3 different enterpretations of the constitution.

But now the Supreme Court agrees with you more than me so I defer to you
There is still concern about Justice Roberts. He's a turncoat. When Trump gets his expected 2 or 3 additional picks, I will feel more secure the Ledtist agenda is stopped DEAD in its tracks.

.......yeah

Them Hartman is great.

Republicans hate public airwaves. They want the reporters to be controlled by a ceo aka corporation so they can control and sensor it like everything you’re listening to

I hate public airwaves because government has no business being subsidized for that crap, period, end of story.[/QUOTE]
Then you don’t believe in the commons. You don’t think government should be running the Grand Canyon. A corporation should run it. No social security and Medicare. No public schools.

They are the people’s airwaves. We lease out all the other channels to corporations. The public should have one station like npr and it is a good one. I know a lot of republicans who like it other than the left slant.

Sorry but the truth is left of what you think if you’re a republican.

Forum List

Back