Report:Pittsburgh Shooter Named Nazi Robert Bowers Hates Donald Trump, Says Trump Controlled by Jews

Looks like the kook was overly afraid of the scary/violent troop of migrant women and children.

Who has been over demonizing them?

Report: Pittsburgh Shooter Named – is Nazi Robert Bowers – Hates Donald Trump, Says Trump Controlled by Jews

Police are responding to an active shooting situation at the The Tree of Life Synagogue in Squirrel Hill in Pittsburgh.

There are reports of MULTIPLE FATALITIES!

A man reportedly walked into the synagogue and opened fire during a Saturday service.

FOX News reported the shooter went to the third floor of the synagogue. Several worshippers were rescued from the lower floors.

RT reported: The shooter was reportedly wearing a green jacket, a blue shirt, and blue jeans. The radio chatter has cited his date of birth as September 4, 1972.

There are reports the shooter is a Nazi named Robert Bowers.

He hates President Trump and believes Trump is controlled by the Jews

DqhpJPTVsAEmiPn.jpg:large

Report: Pittsburgh Shooter Named - is Nazi Robert Bowers - Hates Donald Trump, Says Trump Controlled by Jews

Figure this needs its own thread since it is not being covered anywhere else.
Kind of strange that the body count was 11 I could be wrong. Bad scene up their. I know some people who live in the are. Really nice middle class area. we need to open more mental hosp.

Report: Pittsburgh Shooter Named – is Nazi Robert Bowers – Hates Donald Trump, Says Trump Controlled by Jews

Police are responding to an active shooting situation at the The Tree of Life Synagogue in Squirrel Hill in Pittsburgh.

There are reports of MULTIPLE FATALITIES!

A man reportedly walked into the synagogue and opened fire during a Saturday service.

FOX News reported the shooter went to the third floor of the synagogue. Several worshippers were rescued from the lower floors.

RT reported: The shooter was reportedly wearing a green jacket, a blue shirt, and blue jeans. The radio chatter has cited his date of birth as September 4, 1972.

There are reports the shooter is a Nazi named Robert Bowers.

He hates President Trump and believes Trump is controlled by the Jews

DqhpJPTVsAEmiPn.jpg:large

Report: Pittsburgh Shooter Named - is Nazi Robert Bowers - Hates Donald Trump, Says Trump Controlled by Jews

Figure this needs its own thread since it is not being covered anywhere else.
Kind of strange that the body count was 11 I could be wrong. Bad scene up their. I know some people who live in the are. Really nice middle class area. we need to open more mental hosp.

Squirrel Hill is very nice. From Pittsburgh & been through there many times. This guy was a lunatic...plain & simple.

Okay…lets see how far the right is willing to go in “healing”.

President Trump is a birther. He questioned the birthplace of our President. He pardoned an Arizona Sheriff whose only remarkable quality was the he was a fellow birther. What do you think of President Trump’s questioning the birthplace of President Obama?

For about 8 months, the GOP controlled Senate refused to hold hearings on Merrit Garland. It was the first time in recent history (if not our entire history) where the Senate refused to do their clearly constitutional duties. Were they correct in leaving the supreme court vacant for 8 months?
Hey candy corn, the day you show us your negro messiah's OFFICIAL college transcripts (which shows place of birth) and show us his OFFICIAL birth certificate, will be the day I will admit the negro was not born in Kenya, like his book even said he was.

Let me know why we have never ever seen his OFFICAL college transcripts. Well, candy corn, we are all waiting.

Why do we know more about John Adams offical college transcripts than we do about your black messiah's? Hmmmmm candy corn?

Well, candy corn. We are all waiting. Post them.

And here you are….The President has shown his birth certificate almost a decade ago and there are still losers like pencil dick there who want to stoke the fires of hate.

President Trump is a birther. He questioned the birthplace of our President. He pardoned an Arizona Sheriff whose only remarkable quality was the he was a fellow birther. What do you think of President Trump’s questioning the birthplace of President Obama?

For about 8 months, the GOP controlled Senate refused to hold hearings on Merrit Garland. It was the first time in recent history (if not our entire history) where the Senate refused to do their clearly constitutional duties. Were they correct in leaving the supreme court vacant for 8 months?
Hey candy corn, the day you show us your negro messiah's OFFICIAL college transcripts (which shows place of birth) and show us his OFFICIAL birth certificate, will be the day I will admit the negro was not born in Kenya, like his book even said he was.

Let me know why we have never ever seen his OFFICAL college transcripts. Well, candy corn, we are all waiting.

Why do we know more about John Adams offical college transcripts than we do about your black messiah's? Hmmmmm candy corn?

And here you are….The President has shown his birth certificate almost a decade ago and there are still losers like pencil dick there who want to stoke the fires of hate.
No he didn't. Nothing official about it.

College transcripts?

Well, we are still waiting. The official ones too. Not unofficial, passed off as offical, like the unofficial birth certificate that you morons claim was official.

We are still waiting.

College transcripts?

Well, we are still waiting. The official ones too. Not unofficial, passed off as offical, like the unofficial birth certificate that you morons claim was official.

We are still waiting.

Your denial of reality is the root of all hate. I think it is rooted in racism and thus, hatred.

It seems clear that Mr. Bowers hated our President from social media postings, in addition to the Jews.

I take it personally, DNA tests have proven I am 0.2% Ashkenazi Jewish, so it could have been me.

College transcripts?

We are still waiting.
you get the prize for off topic nonsense.
k5hgar1ccbi11.jpg

so, would you consider Bowers a terrorist?

College transcripts?

We are still waiting.
k5hgar1ccbi11.jpg

Rachel Maddow called. The Don paid more taxes in one year than you'll make in a lifetime.

Besides, tax returns are not a requirement for a POTUS.

College transcripts?

We are still waiting.
k5hgar1ccbi11.jpg

Rachel Maddow called. The Don paid more taxes in one year than you'll make in a lifetime.

Turns out that’s a lie. And how do you know?

College transcripts?

We are still waiting.
k5hgar1ccbi11.jpg

Because Rachel is always wrong.

Did you ever catch her predictions for the 2016 election? Hilarious.

College transcripts?

We are still waiting.
k5hgar1ccbi11.jpg

Its not so much how much taxes paid, its about receiving money from foreign sources. Every president has released tax returns as a token of honesty.

Not a requirement? Are college transcripts required?

College transcripts?

We are still waiting.
k5hgar1ccbi11.jpg

Its not so much how much taxes paid, its about receiving money from foreign sources. Every president has released tax returns as a token of honesty.

Not every POTUS has released their tax returns.

First get your facts straight, then post again.

College transcripts?

We are still waiting.
k5hgar1ccbi11.jpg

When you expect less, you get less. Mankind’s oldest lesson.

College transcripts?

We are still waiting.
k5hgar1ccbi11.jpg

His tax returns are none of The Federal governments business, And certainly none of your fucking business

College transcripts?

We are still waiting.
k5hgar1ccbi11.jpg

Because Rachel is always wrong.

Did you ever catch her predictions for the 2016 election? Hilarious.
Madcow disease is typically terminal

Forum List

Back