Report: Mike Lindell Challenging Ronna McDaniel For RNC Chair

I'll support Mike Lindell 100% if he does this. He's for America First. He's a Patriot. He's a smart business owner and a Nationalist Populist. McDaniel has betrayed MAGA candidates and like her uncle, Pierre Delecto, is a RINO embedded with the Washington establishment who doesn't have the best interests for the American citizens at heart.

Oh please God appoint the Pillow guy.

RNC chair is responsible for getting down ballot Republicans elected and you couldn’t FIND a more incompetent fool.

I'm no commie. I'm an American Patriot and defender of the Constitution. I'm for America First and making America great again.
Newsflash

America First was the slogan of Nazi sympathizers in the 40s… some directly on the payroll of the Nazi intell agents

Look up the history of the America First movement....It was a front for NAZI style fascism....supported by almost two dozen Republican Congressmen and Senators just before the US entered WWII.
There's nothing wrong with wanting your own country to be first over other countries. Other countries strive to be first just as well.

So you support a NAZI supported organization, eh? You a member of the Christian Front too?
Pay attention you anti-American groomer advocate . I'm for supporting America first in such things military superiority, space superiority, education, innovation, trade, oil and gas production, etc. The list goes on. My allegiance is to America.

You are the looney one who votes for Nazis.
WE KNOW YOU HAVE NO BRAIN.
we can tell the TRUTH just bit you in your ass---retard
you voted for the pedophile--deny that

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

Oh please God appoint the Pillow guy.

RNC chair is responsible for getting down ballot Republicans elected and you couldn’t FIND a more incompetent fool.
and you asshole, brain dead SCUM demonRATS voted for beijing xiden, a complete, incompetent fool. ---hmmm

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

The lunatics want to completely take over the asylum!

1669515797654.png

WASHINGTONPRESS.COM
CRAZIER STILL: MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell urged to run for RNC chair

I'll support Mike Lindell 100% if he does this. He's for America First. He's a Patriot. He's a smart business owner and a Nationalist Populist. McDaniel has betrayed MAGA candidates and like her uncle, Pierre Delecto, is a RINO embedded with the Washington establishment who doesn't have the best interests for the American citizens at heart.

how did McDaniel betray mAGA candidates?

Gonna get hate for this but.....

FUCK MIKE.

1. I can not stand business owners who use religion as a business strategy to make a profit.

2. The motherfucker whines on TV ALL THE TIME ABOUT BEING CANCELED. Sorry but when was the last time you say someone on TV every 20 or 30 minutes who was canceled?

The only thing I despise more are thise commercials that BEG FOR MY MONEY for jews. You know, the people we give BILLIONS of our taxes to EVERY YEAR.

No to Lindel. Sell your pillows and STFU

Forum List

Back