Report: Mike Lindell Challenging Ronna McDaniel For RNC Chair

I'll support Mike Lindell 100% if he does this. He's for America First. He's a Patriot. He's a smart business owner and a Nationalist Populist. McDaniel has betrayed MAGA candidates and like her uncle, Pierre Delecto, is a RINO embedded with the Washington establishment who doesn't have the best interests for the American citizens at heart.

Sure...lot the crazy run the Crazies...lol

As compared with what, the NYT's, CNN, MSNBC, Rolling Stone??? Do you even begin to comprehend your hypocrisy???

On the brighter side of things, you're right on schedule to be stone cold dead by no later than 2025, perhaps this winter! Have you received the mark yet, I'll wager you have, upon your forehead, or your right hand, no?

How about your "ahh" Biden Booster, you up to date, you need that, otherwise you're not in compliance with the one party/religion, and remember that mask, wear that sucker always, even to bed each night.... :banana:
Ah, another MAGAt loony.

You people are so ignorant you don't understand the ramifications of electing a populist or Nationalist.
You are so ignorant you don't understand the ramifications of electing a fascist or a compromised SCUM demonRAT--beijing xiden

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

I'll support Mike Lindell 100% if he does this. He's for America First. He's a Patriot. He's a smart business owner and a Nationalist Populist. McDaniel has betrayed MAGA candidates and like her uncle, Pierre Delecto, is a RINO embedded with the Washington establishment who doesn't have the best interests for the American citizens at heart.

The Republican Party is not that stupid.

Is America only Number One and Superior when Republicans are running the show?

Asking because it seem you are only happy when one political party run the show and if so when did you become a fascist Commie pinko Nazi?
I'm no commie. I'm an American Patriot and defender of the Constitution. I'm for America First and making America great again.

Forum List

Back