Report: Mike Lindell Challenging Ronna McDaniel For RNC Chair

You people are so ignorant you don't understand the ramifications of electing a populist or Nationalist.
"Us people" are going to throw a big monkey wrench in this establishment's corrupt eye.

We're going to send Klaus Schwab and George Soros packing. Watch and learn.

We can't compare wealth until after the Dominon lawsuits are settled.

BlueHand.jpgIn otherwords, he HAS no wealth. :71:

I'll support Mike Lindell 100% if he does this. He's for America First. He's a Patriot. He's a smart business owner and a Nationalist Populist. McDaniel has betrayed MAGA candidates and like her uncle, Pierre Delecto, is a RINO embedded with the Washington establishment who doesn't have the best interests for the American citizens at heart.

I find it hard to believe in the following posts that this mindless assumption is being seriously debated. It ain't never gonna happen so stop wasting my time.

You people are so ignorant you don't understand the ramifications of electing a populist or Nationalist.
You people are so ignorant you don't understand the ramifications of installing a brain dead Marxist tool.

You people are so ignorant you don't understand the ramifications of installing a brain dead Marxist tool.

I wouldn't call them Marxists. That makes no sense. The religious extremism of the hard right is Fascism.

I wouldn't call them Marxists. That makes no sense. The religious extremism of the hard right is Fascism.
NO, I said 'brain dead Marxist tool'.....you know.....The current POTUS who gets his marching orders from Marxists like Obama and the alt-left contingent of the Democrat Party. Nice try at obfuscation but we're wise to lying lefties.

NO, I said 'brain dead Marxist tool'.....you know.....The current POTUS who gets his marching orders from Marxists like Obama and the alt-left contingent of the Democrat Party. Nice try at obfuscation but we're wise to lying lefties.

You're so pathetic. Obama isn't a Marxist.

You are an idiot. The Right has 0 to do with fascism. Tell us one fascist thing they have done. Considering they have been out of power for two fucking years.

Now enlighten us and list those fascist activities. I'll wait.

You're so pathetic. Obama isn't a Marxist.
Yes he is, you're just ignorant.

So why does President Obama keep saying that the rich do not pay their fair share? Is he ignorant? Wouldn’t somebody in his Administration whisper to him that he is peddling nonsense?

The answer is that to President Obama this is still not fair because he is a Marxist. To a Marxist, the fact that the top 1% earn more income than the bottom 99% is not fair, no matter how they earn it, fairly or not. So it is not fair unless more is taken from the top 1% until they are left only with what they “need,” as in any true communist system. Paying anything less is not their “fair” share. That is the only logical explanation of President Obama’s rhetoric, and it is 100% consistent with his own published background.

Notice that Obama keeps saying that “the rich,” a crass term implying low class social envy, don’t “need” the Bush tax cuts. That is reminiscent of the fundamental Marxist principle, “From each according to his ability, to each according to his need.”

Forum List

Back