Report: Mike Lindell Challenging Ronna McDaniel For RNC Chair

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
I'll support Mike Lindell 100% if he does this. He's for America First. He's a Patriot. He's a smart business owner and a Nationalist Populist. McDaniel has betrayed MAGA candidates and like her uncle, Pierre Delecto, is a RINO embedded with the Washington establishment who doesn't have the best interests for the American citizens at heart.

I'll support Mike Lindell 100% if he does this. He's for America First. He's a Patriot. He's a smart business owner and a Nationalist Populist. McDaniel has betrayed MAGA candidates and like her uncle, Pierre Delecto, is a RINO embedded with the Washington establishment who doesn't have the best interests for the American citizens at heart.

Gateway Pundit? 😂😅😂 Mike Lindell is a joke.

I'll support Mike Lindell 100% if he does this. He's for America First. He's a Patriot.

Lindell is deep into all kinds of election and government stuff now far far beyond just questioning the 2020 election. The Left don't know it yet (or anything else for that matter) but they have created a monster.

Or maybe I should say ANOTHER. Their bullshit just keeps adding to the list of patriots who are fed up and won't take anymore.

The Left likes to laugh, not realizing that every dude like Lindell creates a hundred more, and every one of those a hundred more, and little by little, every one of them is ONE LESS DEMOCRAT. Day by day, year in and year out.

Some day eventually, they won't be laughing anymore.

I took support Mike Lindell for RNC chair.

He's the perfect example of MAGA. I hope he gets it. The party has to get past this madness, and he might be the one to put it over the top.

How many times has he had final, this-is-it, we've-got-them-now, absolute proof? Dozens?

GO MIKE
Then it really does not matter anymore. Repub voters are fed endless RINOS as standard bearers. There are not many conservatives elected. And being a populist is being called a hater now. This man has taken a lot of crap for nothing. Now he wants to have a say in the game.

Then it really does not matter anymore. Repub voters are fed endless RINOS as standard bearers. There are not many conservatives elected. And being a populist is being called a hater now. This man has taken a lot of crap for nothing. Now he wants to have a say in the game.

You people are so ignorant you don't understand the ramifications of electing a populist or Nationalist.

Anything to keep him from making more TV commercials, Aye Carumba! :rolleyes:

Gateway Pundit? 😂😅😂 Mike Lindell is a joke.
As compared with what, the NYT's, CNN, MSNBC, Rolling Stone??? Do you even begin to comprehend your hypocrisy???

On the brighter side of things, you're right on schedule to be stone cold dead by no later than 2025, perhaps this winter! Have you received the mark yet, I'll wager you have, upon your forehead, or your right hand, no?

How about your "ahh" Biden Booster, you up to date, you need that, otherwise you're not in compliance with the one party/religion, and remember that mask, wear that sucker always, even to bed each night.... :banana:

Lindell would be the perfect representative of the GOP – he’s dishonest, an enemy of democracy, an election denier, and he propagates misinformation and lies.

As compared with what, the NYT's, CNN, MSNBC, Rolling Stone??? Do you even begin to comprehend your hypocrisy???

On the brighter side of things, you're right on schedule to be stone cold dead by no later than 2025, perhaps this winter! Have you received the mark yet, I'll wager you have, upon your forehead, or your right hand, no?

How about your "ahh" Biden Booster, you up to date, you need that, otherwise you're not in compliance with the one party/religion, and remember that mask, wear that sucker always, even to bed each night.... :banana:

My God you're so stupid. The mark of the Beast was Roman coin. Remember the Roman empire? Don't you have any education?

Forum List

Back