REPORT: Covid Vaccination Complications Leave Jaime Foxx Blind and Paralyzed

Is the DOJ more credible than AJ Benza? Ummm......yeahhh. I'd say they are not even in the same universe when it comes to credibility, you dope. This is Trump's own recording of what he did that he had stashed with his stolen classified docs.
I agree that they are not in same universe re: credibility. The DOJ cannot be believed on anything these days. AJ, however, we can trust to always be breaking stories to further his career and make money. I am glad you see it my way.

No. You were making a totally unfounded inference that since we are not hearing from the family then Foxx must be fine. It is not even and argument. It was an opinion.

Jesus Christ, dude. Where did you go to school, the University of I Don’t Know Shit?!?

You are arguing that some guy, who overheard someone else, and who has not actual evidence, is a more reliable source than Foxx's daughter.

Lotta gall calling me ignorant.

Oh, and I never said he was fine. But, given your source, I can see why you would want to invent what I said.

No. You were making a totally unfounded inference that since we are not hearing from the family then Foxx must be fine. It is not even and argument. It was an opinion.

Jesus Christ, dude. Where did you go to school, the University of I Don’t Know Shit?!?

Tell you what, in a few months when Jamie Foxx speaks about it himself, we will see.

If it was actually the covid shot and he was actually paralyzed and blind, I will happily acknowledge that.
If he was not paralyzed or blind, and was, in fact, home recovering, you come back to this thread and acknowledge that and apologize for the attempted insults.

You are arguing that some guy, who overheard someone else, and who has not actual evidence, is a more reliable source than Foxx's daughter.

Lotta gall calling me ignorant.

Oh, and I never said he was fine. But, given your source, I can see why you would want to invent what I said.
As far as logic is concerned, AJ’s anonymous person in the know, his statement, is just as credible as the daughter, and maybe more so since she has an emotional tie to the subject. Foxx is under contract to do a tv show and a film. They don’t want to lose the payday (obviously).

Familial ties and money. Man, you have to be fucking retarded to assign a higher level of credibility to the daughter’s statement. Honestly, have you been lobotomized?

Tell you what, in a few months when Jamie Foxx speaks about it himself, we will see.

If it was actually the covid shot and he was actually paralyzed and blind, I will happily acknowledge that.
If he was not paralyzed or blind, and was, in fact, home recovering, you come back to this thread and acknowledge that and apologize for the attempted insults.
See, the thing is (which you curiously have been ignorant to this entire thread🤪) is that I am not arguing that Foxx is paralyzed and blind. The article raises that possibility. My argument all along had been over the fact that you all are pissing yourselves as a knee-jerk.

As far as logic is concerned, AJ’s anonymous person in the know, his statement, is just as credible as the daughter, and maybe more so since she has an emotional tie to the subject. Foxx is under contract to do a tv show and a film. They don’t want to lose the payday (obviously).

Familial ties and money. Man, you have to be fucking retarded to assign a higher level of credibility to the daughter’s statement. Honestly, have you been lobotomized?

Jamie Foxx has a net worth of $100 million. I doubt missing a paycheck is a worry.

Post 76 has a link where Newsweek fact checked these claims. AJ HIMSELF even admitted to not having first hand knowledge, just what he heard from someone who claimed to be in the room.

Yeah..............sure.....................someone who wasn't there who is citing an anonymous source who may or may not have been in the room is credible. Way to go Serf Short Twig.

Over 1.1 million in this country weren't so lucky.
Go get your booster...lol. Fools

Most US adults are declining COVID boosters as CDC warns of health risks: 'Relatively little protection'

I agree that they are not in same universe re: credibility. The DOJ cannot be believed on anything these days. AJ, however, we can trust to always be breaking stories to further his career and make money. I am glad you see it my way.

AJ is a gossip columnist. It's his job to spread gossip true or not, so it's no wonder you give him all the credibility in the word, because you live for gossip, not the actual truth. or anything close to it.

Go get your booster...lol. Fools

Most US adults are declining COVID boosters as CDC warns of health risks: 'Relatively little protection'

As reported by the company that spreads election lies and had to pay 800 million over it :laugh:

See, the thing is (which you curiously have been ignorant to this entire thread🤪) is that I am not arguing that Foxx is paralyzed and blind. The article raises that possibility. My argument all along had been over the fact that you all are pissing yourselves as a knee-jerk.

Actually you are, because you literally say AJ Benza, a gossip columnist said so, so this is evidence that Foxx is blind and paralyzed, the end. If that's not retarded logic I don't know what is.

I wouldn't be surprised this happened to him after having a covid clot shot!

He is not the first and won't be the last. :(

I think the fact that Jamie Fox isnt confirming or denying the rumor himself is incredibly telling. There is a rumor that he is blind and paralyzed and he says nothing? That in itself says an awful lot.

Yes, very true.

Jamie Foxx has a net worth of $100 million. I doubt missing a paycheck is a worry.
That’s not an argument. That is your opinion. When does anyone stop working, saying “I have enough money”? Nobody. You are projecting your warped proletariat values upon a wealthy man. What’s worse, you do not appear to recognize the fallacy of your analysis.

You are just not too bright, dude.

Actually you are, because you literally say AJ Benza, a gossip columnist said so, so this is evidence that Foxx is blind and paralyzed, the end. If that's not retarded logic I don't know what is.
No. I’m not.

AJ is a gossip columnist. It's his job to spread gossip true or not, so it's no wonder you give him all the credibility in the word, because you live for gossip, not the actual truth. or anything close to it.
That is your opinion; a statement of conclusion. It is not an argument, you moron. 🙄

New Topics

Forum List

Back