REPORT: Covid Vaccination Complications Leave Jaime Foxx Blind and Paralyzed

Those of us who spoke against the mRNA shot were attacked in every imaginable way. I am infuriated a decent person like Jamie Foxx fell victim to Big Pharma because a movie set is still dumb enough to mandate their cash cow clot shot.”

and if you don't hear the sound of jackboots.....
~S~

Who is more credible, the daughter of Jaime Foxx, or someone who claims he has "inside" sources? LOL

You are the biggest moron here. Federal prosecutors at the DOJ have audio recordings in their possession right now of Trump admitting he took classified documents regarding Iran, among others. This is what you call evidence, not stupid claims made by random nobodies like AJ Benza, lmao. No one is saying there's a tape out there, the DOJ has the actual "tape!!!"

Well then lets hear it.

All this evidence and I've seen none. I mean we know he had classified documents, so did Biden. But trump didn't sell out to the chinese like Biden did. Trump didn't make money off of his classified documents. Biden did. Trump was president, he could possess them because he had declassification powers. Biden couldn't, at no time as senator or VP.

Last edited:
The only "point" is the one on the top of your skull Serf Short Twig. I'd much rather trust what the family and the doctors are saying about Foxx's condition than someone who claims to be an insider who's making stuff up.
That is your choice to do so. And whether it is true or not is your opinion. I do not understand what is so controversial about that such as to cause you to feel the need to try to insult me.🙄

Who is more credible, the daughter of Jaime Foxx, or someone who claims he has "inside" sources? LOL

You are the biggest moron here. Federal prosecutors at the DOJ have audio recordings in their possession right now of Trump admitting he took classified documents regarding Iran, among others. This is what you call evidence, not stupid claims made by random nobodies like AJ Benza, lmao. No one is saying there's a tape out there, the DOJ has the actual "tape!!!"
Nobody has heard that alleged tape who is not anonymous. The statement that they have an incriminating recording is exactly the SAME as the insider saying that Foxx’s condition is due to taking the Covid vaccine. Is the Trump allegation credible in your mind because the DOJ is involved? Really? REALLY??? The same DOJ that manufactured the Russian collusion bullshit in an effort that can only be described as international interference in a federal election via abuse of power.

Retort all you want, pin head. You are just demonstrating how dense you are.

There is no actual evidence that Jamie Foxx's medical issues were caused by the vaccine. He certainly is not blind or paralyzed. His daughter reported he was at home recovering and playing pickle ball.
That was some time ago though. In other words, time unfortunately marches on, and other things good and bad both can always take place.

God bless you and Jamie and his family always!!!

Holly

I did not "assent" to anything. I simply ignored it in that post.

But I have seen no actual evidence. I have seen no news stories about him being blind and paralyzed, other than the claims of people who are known anti-vaxxers. As I said, it is just like the Damar Hamlin situation where his heart stopped on the field.

So many claims that it was caused by the vaccine. I don't see anyone admitting they were wrong about that.

If I am wrong I will happily admit it. I have done so on this board. But "some guy said" is not proof of anything. The words of Jamie Foxx's daughter carry far more weight.
I think the fact that Jamie Fox isnt confirming or denying the rumor himself is incredibly telling. There is a rumor that he is blind and paralyzed and he says nothing? That in itself says an awful lot.

I think the fact that Jamie Fox isnt confirming or denying the rumor himself is incredibly telling. There is a rumor that he is blind and paralyzed and he says nothing? That in itself says an awful lot.

Obviously his recovery does not include press conferences to address conspiracy theories.

Obviously his recovery does not include press conferences to address conspiracy theories.
Again, you are stupidly wrong. Hollywood types are generally media whores. If Foxx values his career then his people would be doing press releases updating his condition. He has a brand to protest.

Honestly, Winterborn, are you really THIS fucking stupid or are your posts some sort of performative theater in which you are playing the role of village idiot?? I mean …. Jesus fucking Christ …

Again, you are stupidly wrong. Hollywood types are generally media whores. If Foxx values his career then his people would be doing press releases updating his condition. He has a brand to protest.

Honestly, Winterborn, are you really THIS fucking stupid or are your posts some sort of performative theater in which you are playing the role of village idiot?? I mean …. Jesus fucking Christ …

I am questioning the source and the validity of the conspiracy theory-like nonsense.

And you want to call me stupid? And anonymous insider is more credible than the man's daughter?

And some Hollywood types guard their privacy.

Nobody has heard that alleged tape who is not anonymous. The statement that they have an incriminating recording is exactly the SAME as the insider saying that Foxx’s condition is due to taking the Covid vaccine. Is the Trump allegation credible in your mind because the DOJ is involved? Really? REALLY??? The same DOJ that manufactured the Russian collusion bullshit in an effort that can only be described as international interference in a federal election via abuse of power.

Retort all you want, pin head. You are just demonstrating how dense you are.

Is the DOJ more credible than AJ Benza? Ummm......yeahhh. I'd say they are not even in the same universe when it comes to credibility, you dope. This is Trump's own recording of what he did that he had stashed with his stolen classified docs.

Last edited:
Well then lets hear it.

All this evidence and I've seen none. I mean we know he had classified documents, so did Biden. But trump didn't sell out to the chinese like Biden did. Trump didn't make money off of his classified documents. Biden did. Trump was president, he could possess them because he had declassification powers. Biden couldn't, at no time as senator or VP.

Biden sold classified secrets to the chinese? Prove it. I'll wait.

Last edited:

Because the rumor is ridiculous, that's maybe why, lol.

Its so bad that they cant take a moment to address the theory that everyone in the world is being told? Then he must be really fucked up in a way comparible to being partially paralyzed and blind. :dunno:

Forum List

Back