REPORT: Covid Vaccination Complications Leave Jaime Foxx Blind and Paralyzed

Its so bad that they cant take a moment to address the theory that everyone in the world is being told? Then he must be really fucked up in a way comparible to being partially paralyzed and blind. :dunno:

Or it is so ridiculous they will not address such conspiracy theory nonsense.

The handy thing about this sort of conspiracy theory is that when it is shown to be false, it is ignored by those who claimed it to be factual.

The perfect example is the Damar Hamlin case. When his heart stopped on the field in an NFL game, anti-vaxxers sore up and down it was due to his being vaccinated. Then he got better and has now been cleared to play again.

Or its true and thats why he isnt saying anything.

You mean that he's blind and paralyzed? If someone out there was stupidly claiming you were blind and paralyzed would you feel the need to waste your precious time doing a press conference to say that you weren't?

Last edited:
You mean that he's blind and paralyzed? If someone out there was stupidly claiming you were blind and paralyzed would you feel the need to waste your precious time doing a press conference to say that you weren't?
If the world news was reporting on me being blind and paralyzed and im a famous movie star, yeah, im probably going to say something about it. :laugh:

There is an insider claiming it. That IS evidence, you stupid dope. You can argue how credible it is, but it IS evidence.

Second, why would this bother you when you morons are ready to believe all sorts of stupid allegations about Trump when there is no evidence? Just this week the MSM wet itself over an alleged tape in which it is alleged Trump was making a statement about having possession of a classified document regarding Iran. The existence nor the alleged content still has not been verified. All there is is a person making the allegation. Is that “evidence”? Yes. Is it sufficiently credible for a criminal warrant to be issued? Of course not.

You, my friend, are a trained monkey.
From YOUR linked article.

It should be noted that, at this time, the reporting is not confirmed and the family has denied the claims on the record.

If the world news was reporting on me being blind and paralyzed and im a famous movie star, yeah, im probably going to say something about it. :laugh:

World news? Maybe the tabloid Weekly World News.

Weekly World News.jpg

The world is not reporting that Jaime Foxx is blind and paralyzed, wacko vaccine deniers and conspiracy theorists are, aka you.

1st democrats here said that the vaxx needing boosters was a conspiracy theory.

Now, to be a good democrat, you need to have had at least 6 boosters or you're just a POS.

One of the "sources" of the rumor is a part of a COMEDY DUO who claimed to have heard someone who was supposedly in the room say he had a blood clot caused by the vaccine. And they were quoting the person who started the rumor, who is someone who even admits to not having first hand information.

Here's what Newsweek has to say after they fact checked it...........

The Hodgetwins, a conservative comedy duo with 2 million Twitter followers, repeated the claims that he'd been left "paralyzed and blind" because of "the COVID shot." Their tweet was viewed 2.5 million times with around 20,000 likes, retweets and comments. A Twitter account with 1.7 million followers called @catturd2 also retweeted the Hodgetwins post, writing: "I hope people will finally wake up to the evil demons who forced this BS on everyone."

The claims were first made by gossip columnist and podcast host A.J. Benza during an appearance on May 30 on the Ask Dr. Drew podcast, hosted by the popular media personality and physician, Dr. Drew Pinsky.

"Jamie had a blood clot in his brain after he got the shot. He did not want the shot, but the movie he was on, he was pressured to get it," Benza told the host of the podcast. "The blood clot in the brain caused him at that point to be partially paralyzed and blind."

Benza himself admitted to not having first-hand information, but that his source was "somebody in the room" who told him that "Jamie had a blood clot in his brain."

The last paragraph is particularly telling, as Benza (the person who originally started the rumor) admitted that he did NOT have first hand information, but rather heard from someone that is what happened.

Rumors abound.

I am questioning the source and the validity of the conspiracy theory-like nonsense.

And you want to call me stupid? And anonymous insider is more credible than the man's daughter?

And some Hollywood types guard their privacy.
No. You were making a totally unfounded inference that since we are not hearing from the family then Foxx must be fine. It is not even and argument. It was an opinion.

Jesus Christ, dude. Where did you go to school, the University of I Don’t Know Shit?!?

Forum List

Back