REPORT: Covid Vaccination Complications Leave Jaime Foxx Blind and Paralyzed

How do you know he played pickle ball? Maybe it was a diversion. BTW, I note that you assent to my critique of your claim of no evidence. Thank you. Though, a man of character would admit to being wrong. Just saying.

I did not "assent" to anything. I simply ignored it in that post.

But I have seen no actual evidence. I have seen no news stories about him being blind and paralyzed, other than the claims of people who are known anti-vaxxers. As I said, it is just like the Damar Hamlin situation where his heart stopped on the field.

So many claims that it was caused by the vaccine. I don't see anyone admitting they were wrong about that.

If I am wrong I will happily admit it. I have done so on this board. But "some guy said" is not proof of anything. The words of Jamie Foxx's daughter carry far more weight.

I did not "assent" to anything. I simply ignored it in that post.

But I have seen no actual evidence. I have seen no news stories about him being blind and paralyzed, other than the claims of people who are known anti-vaxxers. As I said, it is just like the Damar Hamlin situation where his heart stopped on the field.

So many claims that it was caused by the vaccine. I don't see anyone admitting they were wrong about that.

If I am wrong I will happily admit it. I have done so on this board. But "some guy said" is not proof of anything. The words of Jamie Foxx's daughter carry far more weight.
You HAVE seen evidence, you ding dong! I showed it to you. You are an evidence denier.

There is an insider claiming it. That IS evidence, you stupid dope. You can argue how credible it is, but it IS evidence.

Second, why would this bother you when you morons are ready to believe all sorts of stupid allegations about Trump when there is no evidence? Just this week the MSM wet itself over an alleged tape in which it is alleged Trump was making a statement about having possession of a classified document regarding Iran. The existence nor the alleged content still has not been verified. All there is is a person making the allegation. Is that “evidence”? Yes. Is it sufficiently credible for a criminal warrant to be issued? Of course not.

You, my friend, are a trained monkey.

Hey Serf Short Twig..............it is ALLEGED, meaning it's being claimed without any actual evidence to support it. Maybe we should listen to his family and actual doctors, not someone who says they are in the inner circle who's looking to get some fame and make a buck.

There is an insider claiming it. That IS evidence, you stupid dope. You can argue how credible it is, but it IS evidence.

Second, why would this bother you when you morons are ready to believe all sorts of stupid allegations about Trump when there is no evidence? Just this week the MSM wet itself over an alleged tape in which it is alleged Trump was making a statement about having possession of a classified document regarding Iran. The existence nor the alleged content still has not been verified. All there is is a person making the allegation. Is that “evidence”? Yes. Is it sufficiently credible for a criminal warrant to be issued? Of course not.

Insider? You're a barking loon.

Who is more credible, the daughter of Jaime Foxx, or someone who claims he has "inside" sources? LOL

You are the biggest moron here. Federal prosecutors at the DOJ have audio recordings in their possession right now of Trump admitting he took classified documents regarding Iran, among others. This is what you call evidence, not stupid claims made by random nobodies like AJ Benza, lmao. No one is saying there's a tape out there, the DOJ has the actual "tape!!!"

Hey Serf Short Twig..............it is ALLEGED, meaning it's being claimed without any actual evidence to support it. Maybe we should listen to his family and actual doctors, not someone who says they are in the inner circle who's looking to get some fame and make a buck.
It’s a report from someone who is described as an insider. You guys jump on such allegations as “evidence” all the time if it involves Trump.

Who is more credible, the daughter of Jaime Foxx, or someone who claims he has "inside" sources? LOL

You are the biggest moron here. Federal prosecutors at the DOJ have audio recordings in their possession right now of Trump admitting he took classified documents regarding Iran, among others. This is what you call evidence, not stupid claims made by random nobodies like AJ Benza, lmao. No one is saying there's a tape out there, the DOJ has the actual "tape!!!"
Maybe the daughter has a reason for lying. You don’t know.

So let me get this right. It is perfectly fine with the left to go ape shit crazy over an anonymous allegation about Trump. However, with allegations you do not agree with, then you require evidence beyond a reasonable doubt?

Oh, I forgot to add 😅😅😅🤣🤣😂😂🤪

There. I think I have made my point.

The only "point" is the one on the top of your skull Serf Short Twig. I'd much rather trust what the family and the doctors are saying about Foxx's condition than someone who claims to be an insider who's making stuff up.

Forum List

Back