REPORT: Covid Vaccination Complications Leave Jaime Foxx Blind and Paralyzed

Post 76 has a link where Newsweek fact checked these claims. AJ HIMSELF even admitted to not having first hand knowledge, just what he heard from someone who claimed to be in the room.

Yeah..............sure.....................someone who wasn't there who is citing an anonymous source who may or may not have been in the room is credible. Way to go Serf Short Twig.
And yet you on the left practice this with all things Trump on a daily basis.

Go get your booster...lol. Fools

Most US adults are declining COVID boosters as CDC warns of health risks: 'Relatively little protection'

No sane person is still getting boosters.

That’s not an argument. That is your opinion. When does anyone stop working, saying “I have enough money”? Nobody. You are projecting your warped proletariat values upon a wealthy man. What’s worse, you do not appear to recognize the fallacy of your analysis.

You are just not too bright, dude.

I am bright enough to take the word of the man's daughter instead of a known antivaxxer and fraud.

You thought the story was worth posting about. And you have argued with anyone that does not believe a man who overheard someone talking, and then claimed to be in the "inner circle".
Mmmm… That is not exactly correct. But I appreciate the fact that you are at least trying to figure it out.

LOL!!! I have not taken anybody's word about anything.

Yes, you have. That's why you fighting so hard over this story. You even claim to believe AJ Benza over even our own department of Justice. This is how detached from reality you are.

Yes, you have. That's why you fighting so hard over this story. You even claim to believe AJ Benza over even our own department of Justice. This is how detached from reality you are.
Nope. I have been arguing over what constitutes evidence and pointing out how the left plays all loosy-goosy with that term.

Again, you are stupidly wrong. Hollywood types are generally media whores. If Foxx values his career then his people would be doing press releases updating his condition. He has a brand to protest.

Honestly, Winterborn, are you really THIS fucking stupid or are your posts some sort of performative theater in which you are playing the role of village idiot?? I mean …. Jesus fucking Christ …
This aged well

Funny how none of the people proclaiming Jamie Foxx was the victim of the vaccine, have come out and admitted they were wrong.

Funny how none of the people proclaiming Jamie Foxx was the victim of the vaccine, have come out and admitted they were wrong.
Has Jamie said otherwise? I havent followed this story much, but i did see the recent health update. He never said what exactly happened to him in the article that i read.

Has Jamie said otherwise? I havent followed this story much, but i did see the recent health update. He never said what exactly happened to him in the article that i read.
Yes.

And he has talked about what happened to him and why he stayed out of the public eye until he was fully recovered.....

But since you only give a fuck about conspiracies and bullshit -- it makes sense that you "haven't followed the story much" once you realized your conspiracy narrative was full of shit.

Yes.

And he has talked about what happened to him and why he stayed out of the public eye until he was fully recovered.....

But since you only give a fuck about conspiracies and bullshit -- it makes sense that you "haven't followed the story much" once you realized your conspiracy narrative was full of shit.
Then tell me, what were his symptoms and complications, abd what was the cause?

Forum List

Back