REPORT: Covid Vaccination Complications Leave Jaime Foxx Blind and Paralyzed

• Banned
I shall employ leftist logic so you dummies will understand, invoking the “Smollet Rule”: It does not matter if it is true or not because we all knows it goes on all the time; therefore, even if false it should be praised for bringing attention to something that is a major problem.

There is no actual evidence that Jamie Foxx's medical issues were caused by the vaccine. He certainly is not blind or paralyzed. His daughter reported he was at home recovering and playing pickle ball.

His daughter posted a text on her Instagram account: from: REPORT: Covid Vaccination Complications Leave Jaime Foxx Blind and Paralyzed
"Update from the family: Sad to see how the media runs wild. My dad has been out of the hospital for weeks recuperating. In fact, he was playing pickleball yesterday! Thanks for everyone's prayers and support!"

The anti-vaxxers were absolutely sure that NFL player Damar Hamlin had his cardiac arrest on the field due to the vaccine.

Of course, we all know that it was from something called Commotio cordis. It occurs when an impact to the chest causes the heart to stop. But once the actual facts came out, none of those screaming about the vaccine came back and admitted their error.

There is no actual evidence that Jamie Foxx's medical issues were caused by the vaccine. He certainly is not blind or paralyzed. His daughter reported he was at home recovering and playing pickle ball.

The anti-vaxxers were absolutely sure that NFL player Damar Hamlin had his cardiac arrest on the field due to the vaccine.

Of course, we all know that it was from something called Commotio cordis. It occurs when an impact to the chest causes the heart to stop. But once the actual facts came out, none of those screaming about the vaccine came back and admitted their error.
There is an insider claiming it. That IS evidence, you stupid dope. You can argue how credible it is, but it IS evidence.

Second, why would this bother you when you morons are ready to believe all sorts of stupid allegations about Trump when there is no evidence? Just this week the MSM wet itself over an alleged tape in which it is alleged Trump was making a statement about having possession of a classified document regarding Iran. The existence nor the alleged content still has not been verified. All there is is a person making the allegation. Is that “evidence”? Yes. Is it sufficiently credible for a criminal warrant to be issued? Of course not.

You, my friend, are a trained monkey.

The stroke could of just as easily been from being unchained and using the "n" word so many times in DeJango
Right? Django was, I guess, a “good, well made movie.” But it had no redeeming values and was hours of gratuitous and disgusting nonsense that apparently Tarantino greases his cock with. I have not seen so much gratuitous bullshit outside of a political speech by Joe Biden.

There is an insider claiming it. That IS evidence, you stupid dope. You can argue how credible it is, but it IS evidence.

Second, why would this bother you when you morons are ready to believe all sorts of stupid allegations about Trump when there is no evidence? Just this week the MSM wet itself over an alleged tape in which it is alleged Trump was making a statement about having possession of a classified document regarding Iran. The existence nor the alleged content still has not been verified. All there is is a person making the allegation. Is that “evidence”? Yes. Is it sufficiently credible for a criminal warrant to be issued? Of course not.

You, my friend, are a trained monkey.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Trained monkey? Because I believe his daughter's version over a known anti-vaxxer? lol

The claims are bullshit. It would be hard to play Pickle Ball if he was blind and paralyzed, dontcha think?

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Trained monkey? Because I believe his daughter's version over a known anti-vaxxer? lol

The claims are bullshit. It would be hard to play Pickle Ball if he was blind and paralyzed, dontcha think?
How do you know he played pickle ball? Maybe it was a diversion. BTW, I note that you assent to my critique of your claim of no evidence. Thank you. Though, a man of character would admit to being wrong. Just saying.

Forum List

Back