Repeating The Lie

Democrats will no doubt swallow this whole.

A joint WHO-China study on the origins of COVID-19 says that transmission of the virus from bats to humans through another animal is the most likely scenario and that a lab leak is “extremely unlikely,”

AP Exclusive: WHO report says animals likely source of COVID
Can you show us your proof which counter this hypothesis?

Would it do any good to post it again?
Is there anything from reputable scientist and not politicians?

Yes.
Those dont count! Got any more? :lol:

If Moonglow were really interested he'd have his own answers by now.
So would you to support your view but you'd rather cruise and insult.

Those of sound mind here generally support their views numerous times, but there is a limit to patience and to how many times information will be searched and posted for the blind who refuse to see it anyway.

Democrats will no doubt swallow this whole.

A joint WHO-China study on the origins of COVID-19 says that transmission of the virus from bats to humans through another animal is the most likely scenario and that a lab leak is “extremely unlikely,”

AP Exclusive: WHO report says animals likely source of COVID
Yeah....Bat caves are well known laboratories for gain of function experiments.

liar-liar-pants-on-fire.jpg

If you think its just coincidence this outbreak started a block away from a virology lab that has been manipulating corona viruses for years, you are completely hopeless.
Never seen a natural virus like this before. Yeah, just coincidence.
But the people who crushed its own under tanks, have a tyrannical "social credit score", and enslave/beat/rape millions of ethnic minorities for free labor say that it's totally a natural occurrence!

If you think its just coincidence this outbreak started a block away from a virology lab that has been manipulating corona viruses for years, you are completely hopeless.
But the people who crushed its own under tanks, have a tyrannical "social credit score", and enslave/beat/rape millions of ethnic minorities for free labor say that it's totally a natural occurrence!
Our President says its just different cultures. We shouldnt be upset with them over that!

Our President says its just different cultures. We shouldnt be upset with them over that!
No he does not. Why lie?

No he does not. Why lie?

THE PRESIDENT: I talked about this, too. And that’s not so much refugee, but I talked about — I said — look, you know, Chinese leaders — if you know anything about Chinese history, it has always been — the time when China has been victimized by the outer world is when they haven’t been unified at home. So the central — to vastly overstate it — the central principle of Xi Jinping is that there must be a united, tightly controlled China. And he uses his rationale for the things he does based on that.

I point out to him: No American President can be sustained as a President if he doesn’t reflect the values of the United States. And so the idea I’m not going to speak out against what he’s doing in Hong Kong, what he’s doing with the Uyghurs in western mountains of China and Taiwan, trying to end the One China policy by making it forceful — I said — and by the — he said he — he gets it. Culturally, there are different norms that each country and they — their leaders — are expected to follow.
Now, that might not be what the old fool wanted to say, but it is what came out. :dunno:

I dont believe they did it on purpose.
It's "possible" that they were studying this virus in a lab and it escaped. How does that change anything?
Meaning it didnt come an animal. 2+2 isnt hard, i swear!
Again. How does that change anything if true??
It means they are liars.
The Chinese government are LIARS???

Omg. Stop the presses...

No he does not. Why lie?

THE PRESIDENT: I talked about this, too. And that’s not so much refugee, but I talked about — I said — look, you know, Chinese leaders — if you know anything about Chinese history, it has always been — the time when China has been victimized by the outer world is when they haven’t been unified at home. So the central — to vastly overstate it — the central principle of Xi Jinping is that there must be a united, tightly controlled China. And he uses his rationale for the things he does based on that.

I point out to him: No American President can be sustained as a President if he doesn’t reflect the values of the United States. And so the idea I’m not going to speak out against what he’s doing in Hong Kong, what he’s doing with the Uyghurs in western mountains of China and Taiwan, trying to end the One China policy by making it forceful — I said — and by the — he said he — he gets it. Culturally, there are different norms that each country and they — their leaders — are expected to follow.
Now, that might not be what the old fool wanted to say, but it is what came out. :dunno:
So what’s he saying? That we have to tread lightly? Pick our battles?

This is a new policy? No, it’s not

Better to believe the conspiracy theory about a devious plan of global domination by China from releasing a deadly virus
Or that Pinochijoe, who has been in politics for 50 years, has become a multimillionaire by his dedicated devotion to his constituents.
Show us
Biden provided his tax returns for the last decade.

Show any inappropriate revenue
You need tax returns to figure out simple math? Knowing what a typical Washington politician makes yearly in the dedicated service to Americans doesn't come out to hundreds of millions of dollars in the ole bank account now does it? Even if you never spent penny of it. And why would Pinochijoe list his illicit funds on his tax returns?
Show me the money where Biden has any inappropriate income.

It is Trump that is under multiple investigations
Trump is always under attack from you looneytunesers. Nobody on the left cares about Dim criminals that has been proven over and over again. You have no common sense.
Show me anything that remotely approaches criminality.

I will wait.......
A brain to think rationally is all you need.
SWING and a Miss!

Better to believe the conspiracy theory about a devious plan of global domination by China from releasing a deadly virus
Or that Pinochijoe, who has been in politics for 50 years, has become a multimillionaire by his dedicated devotion to his constituents.
Show us

You need tax returns to figure out simple math? Knowing what a typical Washington politician makes yearly in the dedicated service to Americans doesn't come out to hundreds of millions of dollars in the ole bank account now does it? Even if you never spent penny of it. And why would Pinochijoe list his illicit funds on his tax returns?

Trump is always under attack from you looneytunesers. Nobody on the left cares about Dim criminals that has been proven over and over again. You have no common sense.

I will wait.......
The Wizard of Oz can maybe help you out.
STRIKE TWO!

Show us

I will wait.......
The Wizard of Oz can maybe help you out.
STRIKE TWO!
Aww how sweet.....Pinochijoe didn't include his illegal China money on his tax returns therefore he is not a crook! Perfect logic in spite of all the facts to the contrary about bilking money illegally.

Show us

I will wait.......
A brain to think rationally is all you need.
SWING and a Miss!
Facts are ALWAYS a miss for mushminded Dims

It's really strange that lefties questioned everything former president Trump said (or thought) and yet they believe every word that comes out of China.

obama is responsible.

thanx obama.

He helped fund it.

{

Fauci’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases had shelled out a total of $7.4 million to the Wuhan Institute of Virology lab — which has become the focus of theories about the origin of COVID-19, according to Newsweek.

The National Institutes of Health, which oversees the NIAID, shut down all funding to the lab last week.

“At this time, NIH does not believe that the current project outcomes align with the program goals and agency priorities,” a deputy director at the agency wrote in a letter obtained by Politico.

There is “increasing confidence” among officials in the Trump administration that the Wuhan Institute of Virology lab is the original site of the virus. A report by Fox News said embassy officials warned in January 2018 about inadequate safety there.

The NIH defended its funding of the lab in a statement to Newsweek.

}

Dr. Fauci backed controversial Wuhan lab studying coronavirus (nypost.com)

Forum List

Back