Repeating The Lie

If you think its just coincidence this outbreak started a block away from a virology lab that has been manipulating corona viruses for years, you are completely hopeless.
Never seen a natural virus like this before. Yeah, just coincidence.
So what is your theory?

The Chinese govt had the lab, release the virus they were studying or a new biological version of it, on to the rest of the world, to bring the world's economies down,

so that China would no longer become rich, by selling to them and making them the goods that keep the other nations economies running?

I don't buy it....

at least the intentionally being released on to us part....
I dont believe they did it on purpose.

I am not certain if we truly know everything yet...since they have cases reported of the novel virus that appeared in towns north of the Whuhan lab who was studying the virus, a couple of months prior to the Wuhan outbreak, is what I have read....So that makes the Wuhan market theory or even an accidental release from their lab in Wuhan, suspect.

We will get to the bottom of this....science will....some day.....

Unlikely. The CCP won't permit it.

Never seen a natural virus like this before. Yeah, just coincidence.
You haven't? How many have you looked at?

Are you a virologist or did you just stay at a Holiday Inn...
Its what some scientists say. Guess its only convenient to bring up science when it involves loss of liberties :dunno:
"Some scientists" huh?

"Some" people say all sorts of shit
Yep. Like saying it came from a bat.

Better to believe the conspiracy theory about a devious plan of global domination by China from releasing a deadly virus
Or that Pinochijoe, who has been in politics for 50 years, has become a multimillionaire by his dedicated devotion to his constituents.

A person who thinks the election was stolen doesn`t have a whole lot of credibility recognizing what a lie is. Repeating the Lie? :laughing0301:
Actually, its the opposite of what you said.....brainlesss lemmings think the election was above board and have no ability to recognize the propaganda being shoved in the empty space between their ears.

Better to believe the conspiracy theory about a devious plan of global domination by China from releasing a deadly virus
Or that Pinochijoe, who has been in politics for 50 years, has become a multimillionaire by his dedicated devotion to his constituents.
Show us
Biden provided his tax returns for the last decade.

Show any inappropriate revenue

Show us

You need tax returns to figure out simple math? Knowing what a typical Washington politician makes yearly in the dedicated service to Americans doesn't come out to hundreds of millions of dollars in the ole bank account now does it? Even if you never spent penny of it. And why would Pinochijoe list his illicit funds on his tax returns?

Show us

You need tax returns to figure out simple math? Knowing what a typical Washington politician makes yearly in the dedicated service to Americans doesn't come out to hundreds of millions of dollars in the ole bank account now does it? Even if you never spent penny of it. And why would Pinochijoe list his illicit funds on his tax returns?
Show me the money where Biden has any inappropriate income.

It is Trump that is under multiple investigations

Show us

Trump is always under attack from you looneytunesers. Nobody on the left cares about Dim criminals that has been proven over and over again. You have no common sense.

Show us

Trump is always under attack from you looneytunesers. Nobody on the left cares about Dim criminals that has been proven over and over again. You have no common sense.
Show me anything that remotely approaches criminality.

I will wait.......

Show us

I will wait.......
A brain to think rationally is all you need.

Show us

I will wait.......
The Wizard of Oz can maybe help you out.

Democrats will no doubt swallow this whole.

A joint WHO-China study on the origins of COVID-19 says that transmission of the virus from bats to humans through another animal is the most likely scenario and that a lab leak is “extremely unlikely,”

AP Exclusive: WHO report says animals likely source of COVID
Can you show us your proof which counters this hypothesis?

You probably also believe that the Soviets were forthright, honest, and transparent about Chernobyl.
No, that's you tRumplings.

Democrats will no doubt swallow this whole.

A joint WHO-China study on the origins of COVID-19 says that transmission of the virus from bats to humans through another animal is the most likely scenario and that a lab leak is “extremely unlikely,”

AP Exclusive: WHO report says animals likely source of COVID
Can you show us your proof which counter this hypothesis?

Would it do any good to post it again?
Is there anything from reputable scientist and not politicians?

Yes.
Those dont count! Got any more? :lol:

If Moonglow were really interested he'd have his own answers by now.
So would you to support your view but you'd rather cruise and insult.

Forum List

Back