And Cops wonder why people are sick of them.

I don't know anyone who is sick of cops.

47acb4b4-1725-48af-856a-4527826f9b47-e1494510773758.jpg

5-year olds can be difficult to handle

but i suspect his single mom is part of the problem also

Not surprised, this part of MD is totally run by libs...not surprised to see their executive branch treating poor african-americans this way.

drug problem was started by the CIA importing drugs to fund their wars.
Thats not true
They basically started the crack epidemic.
Reagan was awesome. His legacy still lives on in the back alleys of big cities and dilapidated houses in the hood.
Revisionist spin.
What? They were bringing in massive amounts of cocaine. That isnt revisionist in the least.
Revisionist crap.

Some contracotors employed by the CIA did double dip and smuggled cocaine into the states but they did not start it all. The importation of drugs by such contractors was a relatively small percentage of the total imported.

Thats not true
Reagan was awesome. His legacy still lives on in the back alleys of big cities and dilapidated houses in the hood.
Revisionist spin.
What? They were bringing in massive amounts of cocaine. That isnt revisionist in the least.
Revisionist crap.

Some contracotors employed by the CIA did double dip and smuggled cocaine into the states but they did not start it all. The importation of drugs by such contractors was a relatively small percentage of the total imported.
Lol ok. You can believe the govt if you want.
"please allow me to investigate myself" :lol:

Thats not true
Revisionist spin.
Revisionist crap.

Lol ok. You can believe the govt if you want.
"please allow me to investigate myself" :lol:
None of that came from the government.

In fact if anything it came from the coke producers.

A couple bad police doesn't make them all bad. I wouldn't hesitate calling the cops if I needed them.
That depends on where I am at. I would not call Columbus police but when I am on the lake I would call them. I can't really imagine a scenario where I would need to my own solutions tend to be be more expedient. Guess I am impatient that way.

Forum List

Back