Repeal the 2nd Amendment?

It gives them every tool to do the job efficiently. Which is why 99.99999% of them use YOUR FAVORITE TOOL.

In fact many of them COLLECT these things...just like you do! They know what they're for (just like you do).
No it doesn't.

I never gave a gun to anyone.

And I do not collect guns. In fact I haven't bought a gun in years.

So now it's the US GOVERNMENT that fears guns????

WOw.

So the guy who thinks that 3rd grade teachers will probably fare less well than trained armed policemen and women is the "dumbass" here?

Sorry but that simply doesn't make sense.

Explain how you think normal people can't defend themselves...

Same situation...mass public shooter armed with an AR-15 firing into a crowd.......

A woman....not the police....not a Navy SEAL...not SWAT....using her concealed carry pistol shoots and kills the attacker...saving lives...

Now, dumb fuck....explain why it is that college educated professionals, with training, can't keep a killer from murdering children under their care.....

People like this West Virginia woman who stopped what could have become a mass shooting just a day after Uvalde.
Police said a woman who was lawfully carrying a pistol shot and killed a man who began shooting at a crowd of people Wednesday night in Charleston.
Dennis Butler was killed after allegedly shooting at dozens of people attending a graduation party Wednesday near the Vista View Apartment complex. No injuries were reported from those at the party.
Investigators said Butler was warned about speeding in the area with children present before he left. He later returned with an AR-15-style firearm and began firing into the crowd before he was shot and killed.
“Instead of running from the threat, she engaged with the threat and saved several lives last night,” Charleston Police Department Chief of Detectives Tony Hazelett said.

Officers did not go into detail, but said Butler did have an extensive criminal history.
Now, doesn’t that sound like an attempted mass shooting to you?
But it wasn’t.
It wasn’t because the woman was there, had a gun, and had the will to use it at that crucial moment. Hazelett noted the woman won’t be facing any charges, which she shouldn’t.

West Virginia armed citizen stops potential mass shooting
=======

Explain how you think normal people can't defend themselves...

Not that they can't but that most of them won't. I know you hate data but studies continue to show that your precious hobby is statistically more likely to be used against your family or loved ones than it is to stop a crime.

I wish it were otherwise but apparently gun ownership leads to more bad outcomes than good.

A woman....not the police....not a Navy SEAL...not SWAT....using her concealed carry pistol shoots and kills the attacker...saving lives...

Anecdotal data is wonderful, isn't it? Too bad it doesn't give an accurate picture of the overall effect.

Now, dumb fuck

Do try to be civil. If you like guns I would hope you would be better at controlling your emotions. You seem a bit on-edge to be a good gun owner.

....explain why it is that college educated professionals, with training, can't keep a killer from murdering children under their care.....

For the same reason that no one asks YOU to do differential calculus.

Not that they can't but that most of them won't. I know you hate data but studies continue to show that your precious hobby is statistically more likely to be used against your family or loved ones than it is to stop a crime.

I wish it were otherwise but apparently gun ownership leads to more bad outcomes than good.

Anecdotal data is wonderful, isn't it? Too bad it doesn't give an accurate picture of the overall effect.

Do try to be civil. If you like guns I would hope you would be better at controlling your emotions. You seem a bit on-edge to be a good gun owner.

For the same reason that no one asks YOU to do differential calculus.

The studies by known, rabid anti-gunner david hemmenway.......who has been an anti-gun fanatic for decades....

Meanwhile, I gave you 18 studies...done over a period of decades, by other anti-gun fanatics......both private and government, trained researchers....

You have one anti-gun fanatic study......

Remind me, wasn't there a School Resource Officer at Uvalde?

That's YOUR solution. Did it work well?

No...there wasn't. You dumb ass...

There was no school resource officer on site or available at the time, he said.

The studies by known, rabid anti-gunner david hemmenway.......who has been an anti-gun fanatic for decades....

I understand that anyone who disagrees with you is the scum of the earth and biased and can't possibly know they are so wrong. It is your cross to bear being the only truly smart person on earth.

You have one anti-gun fanatic study......

Nope, several actually.

Your solution has never worked. And no resource officer

Was there one he just wasn't on duty that day or not available at that time?

Certainly the SRO in Parkland was there but sat outside during the festivities (LINK).

Can you tell me why you think a 3rd grade teacher is a better defender than trained armed police officers? I'm genuinely curious. The police in Uvalde showed us what happens when highly trained people with guns come in to save the day. Now I'm curious why you think a 3rd grade teacher would do BETTER.

No...there wasn't. You dumb ass...

There was no school resource officer on site or available at the time, he said.

Why wasn't he there? Isn't there one on staff?

Either way, once the shooter got in the school even highly trained police professionals didn't do anything to stop the carnage.

I love how your fantasies always seem to SOUND so exciting and play out just like a movie....but reality is never as brilliant as that and we've still got 20 dead little kids.

It's almost as if you are proposing FANTASIES to protect kids as opposed to actual solutions.

QmS9K1w.jpg

Was there one he just wasn't on duty that day or not available at that time?

Certainly the SRO in Parkland was there but sat outside during the festivities (LINK).

Can you tell me why you think a 3rd grade teacher is a better defender than trained armed police officers? I'm genuinely curious. The police in Uvalde showed us what happens when highly trained people with guns come in to save the day. Now I'm curious why you think a 3rd grade teacher would do BETTER.
Stop grasping for a lifeline the shooter never interacted with anyone with a gun. Why hasn't your solution worked?

Stop grasping for a lifeline the shooter never interacted with anyone with a gun. Why hasn't your solution worked?
Because it's not meant to.
Gun control loons push for gun laws they know will have no effect on gun violence to they can then use those failures and proof we need to to enact even -more- laws.
The goal, you see, is to create as many restrictions as possible on the right to keep and bear arms, so people stop exercising it.
No one wonders why they want that.

My solution? The one that has caused at least one or maybe two posters on here to fantasize about putting me in a concentration camp or gunning me down? That solution?

I don't know. We haven't tried it yet.

My solution? The one that has caused at least one or maybe two posters on here to fantasize about putting me in a concentration camp or gunning me down? That solution?

I don't know. We haven't tried it yet.
Oh ok you're not just for gun control But confiscating the weapon that is protected by the second amendment and it's owner.
Come and try it

Forum List

Back