Repeal the 2nd Amendment?

Since you can't identify what an "assault weapon" is,

You're wrong there. Like I said, that's not my point. SInce I learned the limited difference between an AR-15 and a semi-auto hunting rifle I don't make that point about the uniqueness of the AR-15. Sure there might be something that came from the M-16 in development with regards to muzzle velocity etc, but I don't know those specs off the top of my head. I accepted it when you gun folks told me there wasn't anything special about the AR-15.

Why do you keep belaboring it as if I'm somehow in disagreement with you?

It's odd that you're so befuddled. Flailing your Pom Poms hoping to ban a firearm I can't find at a gun store. Being befuddled is not a position I would encourage.

It's weird that you keep arguing with me over a point I NEVER MADE and that I don't find in any way compelling. I'm more than happy for an AR-15 to be as dangerous as a regular semi-auto handgun.

WTF are you talking about? It's a requirement made by the FEDERAL government.

Why is that? Is the government scared of good guys with guns? Is the government taking your precious Second Amendment rights????

You better storm the Capitol! Seriously dude. They are trying to take your guns away....AT AN NRA CONVENTION!!

Have they no shame???

You guys should really stand up to bullies who want to take your guns like Donald Trump and the Secret Service.

They must really be scared you guys are unhinged psychopaths intent on murder! They might not know that the "gun" isn't dangerous...it's the person.

You're wrong there. Like I said, that's not my point. SInce I learned the limited difference between an AR-15 and a semi-auto hunting rifle I don't make that point about the uniqueness of the AR-15. Sure there might be something that came from the M-16 in development with regards to muzzle velocity etc, but I don't know those specs off the top of my head. I accepted it when you gun folks told me there wasn't anything special about the AR-15.

Why do you keep belaboring it as if I'm somehow in disagreement with you?

It's weird that you keep arguing with me over a point I NEVER MADE and that I don't find in any way compelling. I'm more than happy for an AR-15 to be as dangerous as a regular semi-auto handgun.
I see. The typical leftist weasel. An "assault weapon" is an AR-15.

How is an AR-!5 more "assaulting" than any other rifle?

I'm still hoping you can direct me to a gun store, anywhere, that has an "assault weapon" section.

Why is that? Is the government scared of good guys with guns? Is the government taking your precious Second Amendment rights????

You better storm the Capitol! Seriously dude. They are trying to take your guns away....AT AN NRA CONVENTION!!

Have they no shame???

You guys should really stand up to bullies who want to take your guns like Donald Trump and the Secret Service.

They must really be scared you guys are unhinged psychopaths intent on murder! They might not know that the "gun" isn't dangerous...it's the person.

So then. After you manage to confiscate "assault weapons" and bring them back to the Reichstag, can we can expect Joe Biden's secret service to give theirs up? Everyone will be safe when "assault weapons" are confiscated, right?

May I remind you that the Uvalde shooter got his gun legally as I recall.

So, yeah, there are some "law abiding gun owners" who end up doing bad things.

And, yeah, so many of you are unhinged, delusional and living in TERROR OF EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING we'd really like to keep tabs on your deadly weapons.

Thanks.
So what?

You are holding other gun owners responsible for the actions of a criminal.

The old mass murderer in waiting defense isn't any more valid now than it ever was.

I could use your "logic" and claim that since men commit rape that all men are rapists in waiting and we should have sweeping regulations placed on all men

Well, I have to register my car and I"m repeatedly told by you guys that cars are vicious instruments of murder all the time, so why not a gun registry?
No you don't

You only have to register a car if you want to drive on state roads.

And driving is not a right it is a privilege granted by the state and that privilege can be revoked at any time for almost any reason.

Could we, should we, get rid of the 2nd Amendment?

Could we? NO. Not anytime soon anyway.

Should we? NO. I want the right to protect myself and my family in my own home. I should also have the right to go hunting if I want to or go to a Rod and Gun Club and hang with friends or associates there. And I should be able to carry a weapon in public to defend myself if necessary.
School kids are happy to die for your wants.

Forum List

Back