Repeal the 2nd Amendment?

Your response shows just how deranged you are. Guns are inanimate objects they can do nothing on their own.

Talk to your buddies at the NRA. They know that guns are dangerous. That's why they didn't allow them when Trump was speaking at the NRA Rally Celebrating Uvalde.

If guns are good for kids and teachers should be armed to protect them I don't understand why they aren't also good when in a room full of good guys with guns.

Talk to your buddies at the NRA. They know that guns are dangerous. That's why they didn't allow them when Trump was speaking at the NRA Rally Celebrating Uvalde.

If guns are good for kids and teachers should be armed to protect them I don't understand why they aren't also good when in a room full of good guys with guns.
Don't have to but do you hear voices in your head?

Dude it's normal procedure to make sure all former presidents are protect.

Why? I mean you guys tell us that the only way to protect school kids is to arm teachers. You literally will consider NOTHING ELSE.

So why wouldn't a room full of good NRA "Law abiding gun owners" not be the BEST PROTECTION the PResident could have?

SURELY you don't think there's any DANGER do you? Why are you scared of guns??????

The people that need guns all around them all the time.

Do you ever get tired of talking about Marxism while knowing nothing about it?

Don't worry....we've all seen the increase in gun violence, especially after the Assault Weapons ban expired.

View attachment 653184

LOL. "Law abiding citizens"....like the Uvalde shooter who got his gun quite legally? Those folks?
There were 21 million firearm purchaser background checks in 2021. What political party was in control that year? It never occurs to leftists / Marxists that their crime promoting policies and the effect of defending police caused violent crimes to reach unprecedented levels.

Do you have any clue as to what your leftist / Marxist policies are doing to Americans? Obviously you don't. Here's one example:

I am concerned but not surprised you are either wilfully ignorant or just the typical leftist / Marxist who is unconcerned with facts. The so-called "assault weapons ban" had a negligible affect on crime.

Why don't you identify for us what an "assault weapon" is?

Why? I mean you guys tell us that the only way to protect school kids is to arm teachers. You literally will consider NOTHING ELSE.

So why wouldn't a room full of good NRA "Law abiding gun owners" not be the BEST PROTECTION the PResident could have?

SURELY you don't think there's any DANGER do you? Why are you scared of guns??????
President Trump had armed security with him. What's your point again?

Should I buy a gun like you guys do whenever you get scared?
You didn't know guns are used for sport shooting?

You have this fetish about guns yet you don't know why they're purchased.

It's remarkable how you rattle on with 100% certainty about matters for which you possess 0% facts.

You didn't know guns are used for sport shooting?

I do! Do you think the guy at Uvalde was "sport shooting"?

You have this fetish about guns yet you don't know why they're purchased.

LOL. I just heard you guys go on and on and on and on about how you would defend against dictators and defending your homes and your loved ones. Give me a break. Now suddenly it's all about "sport shooting"????

LOL.

It's remarkable how you rattle on with 100% certainty about matters for which you possess 0% facts.

Don't worry. When scary facts come at you make sure to shoot at them. You can take them out before they get too close!

President Trump had armed security with him. What's your point again?

That you guys don't really believe guns are that safe...even in the hands of "Law abiding gun owners"...or you think the NRA has a lot of potential nutjobs in its ranks.

Either way it looks like you guys are being hypocritical.

That you guys don't really believe guns are that safe...even in the hands of "Law abiding gun owners"...or you think the NRA has a lot of potential nutjobs in its ranks.

Either way it looks like you guys are being hypocritical.
WTF are you talking about? It's a requirement made by the FEDERAL government.

LOL. I just heard you guys go on and on and on and on about how you would defend against dictators and defending your homes and your loved ones. Give me a break. Now suddenly it's all about "sport shooting"????

LOL.

Don't worry. When scary facts come at you make sure to shoot at them. You can take them out before they get too close!
As you're flailing your Pom Poms for an "assault weapons" ban, odd you can't identify what that is. This seems to typify the rabid left.

LOL.

Since you can't identify what an "assault weapon" is, grab your Pom Poms and tell me where an "assault weapon" display will be at a gun store. I've seen sections for rifles, handguns and shotguns but never a section for "assault weapons".

It's odd that you're so befuddled. Flailing your Pom Poms hoping to ban a firearm I can't find at a gun store. Being befuddled is not a position I would encourage.

Forum List

Back