Reparations to blacks for slavery ???

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
I think we have repaid them a million times over with welfare and affirmative action .
I am seeing Biden giving them trillions more ??

Tell what blacks today were subjected to slavery ?
Do blacks that moved here the last 40 yrs also have to repay them ??
What about reparations to all the dead Irish in the civil war ??
Do whites who moved here after the CW also have to pay ?

If this was 1866 and this was the first generation of folks that actually lived unders slavery, yes, maybe, perhaps it would be problematic. Perhaps. We had 50 thousand white men die to free the slaves, and their lives had value too. When you factor that all in, the lives and the treasure spent to free the slaves, wasn't that enough?

I think we have repaid them a million times over with welfare and affirmative action .

Without apology American blacks do not deserve one red cent in reparations. First off, they've been rewarded a hundredfold with the opportunity the slave trade provided them to participate in determining the course of the greatest nation in human history. Second, no majority number of them ever had the courage to pull a Spartacus and liberate themselves back to Africa. In America, we do not reward cowardice. Third, many, many, many black young men have committed heinous violent crimes against themselves and their fellow American Citizens. In America, we do not reward barbarism. Fourth, if they feel so goddamned oppressed living here in our great nation Liberia is one courageous boat ride east-ish. Beat feet and bye-bye.

Maybe it means that I am a "racist", but I really feel no guilt at all about enslaving black people. Mainly because I never did it.

Heck, none of my ancestors did either- they were all passing gas and drinking beer in the backwaters of the Austro-Hungarian Empire when the War of Northern Aggression was being waged.

If we can invent trillions for corporate bailouts and subsidies, we can invent trillions for blacks. Don't worry though. It will all end up in white corporate hands in no time anyway.

If we can invent trillions for corporate bailouts and subsidies, we can invent trillions for blacks. Don't worry though. It will all end up in white corporate hands in no time anyway.
That is a different thread!!! Lol

4% of whites held black slaves.
43% of Free Black Households held black slaves in S.C.
25% of Free Black Households in Alabama and Mississippi.

Go get your damn reparations from your BLACK masters

I was going to ask...what about all the free black men (or injuns) that owned black slaves? Are they going to pay up?

If anyone should get reparations its the families of the slave owners.Imagine paying 5 thousand dollars apiece for 4 slaves then having the government free them.Be like a farmer today paying 20 thousand dollars for hogs and the government take them

If anyone should get reparations its the families of the slave owners.Imagine paying 5 thousand dollars apiece for 4 slaves then having the government free them.Be like a farmer today paying 20 thousand dollars for hogs and the government take them
That's true. It was the last time black lives really did matter.

Now that's a bit far.

If paying reparations is the only way to calm down a certain group, then it is worth it.

Remember, though, if reparations are paid, that group will then ask for something more. Maybe, for example, a quota of all jobs. And maybe implementation of the previous administration's plan to integrate all neighborhoods.

Now that's a bit far.
Far? It's economics, pure and simple. Do you think slave owners woud allow the carnage on the street of shit holes.

Fair or not, it's true.

If this was 1866 and this was the first generation of folks that actually lived unders slavery, yes, maybe, perhaps it would be problematic. Perhaps. We had 50 thousand white men die to free the slaves, and their lives had value too. When you factor that all in, the lives and the treasure spent to free the slaves, wasn't that enough?

From 750,000 to 850,000 white men died to free the slaves. THOSE were the reparations already paid long ago. Enough.

...Without apology American blacks do not deserve one red cent in reparations. First off, they've been rewarded a hundredfold with the opportunity the slave trade provided them to participate in determining the course of the greatest nation in human history. Second, no majority number of them ever had the courage to pull a Spartacus and liberate themselves back to Africa. In America, we do not reward cowardice. Third, many, many, many black young men have committed heinous violent crimes against themselves and their fellow American Citizens. In America, we do not reward barbarism. Fourth, if they feel so goddamned oppressed living here in our great nation Liberia is one courageous boat ride east-ish. Beat feet and bye-bye.
Reparations are impractical for a number of reasons, but that ^^^^pile of horseshit is stupid beyond words.

...Without apology American blacks do not deserve one red cent in reparations. First off, they've been rewarded a hundredfold with the opportunity the slave trade provided them to participate in determining the course of the greatest nation in human history. Second, no majority number of them ever had the courage to pull a Spartacus and liberate themselves back to Africa. In America, we do not reward cowardice. Third, many, many, many black young men have committed heinous violent crimes against themselves and their fellow American Citizens. In America, we do not reward barbarism. Fourth, if they feel so goddamned oppressed living here in our great nation Liberia is one courageous boat ride east-ish. Beat feet and bye-bye.
Reparations are impractical for a number of reasons, but that ^^^^pile of horseshit is stupid beyond words.

I tend to agree with you in most instances, Unkotare, but that ^^^^ pile of horseshit you typed may as well have come from the cowards of BLM and Antifa. You can't use words to say it's "beyond words," because you're contradicting yourself, aren't you.

I tend to agree with you in most instances, Unkotare, but that ^^^^ pile of horseshit you typed may as well have come from the cowards of BLM and Antifa. You can't use words to say it's "beyond words," because you're contradicting yourself, aren't you.
Perhaps you're not familiar with colloquial English?

Forum List

Back