It Seems IQs Are Dropping Precipitously

It's the intelligent (if not particularly brave thing) to do if you want to keep making a living. You don't stand up to Savonarola and his mob.

It's the intelligent (if not particularly brave thing) to do if you want to keep making a living. You don't stand up to Savonarola and his mob.

But to claim the moon is made of green cheese ... oy vey.

But to claim the moon is made of green cheese ... oy vey.

When the mob says the moon is made of cheese, you get out your crackers.

e377fbdc98755911e9387c5a0e8d44a5.jpg

When was King considered intelligent?

Whatever you think of his work, he's a successful writer.
Yes, for certain genre..
Even among formerly intelligent people.

Submitted for you approval ...

I blame it on the Dim Dems and Moronic Liberal Lunatics. They're QUITE dumb!

And this is NOT in reference to Mr. King, but to the thread title about I.Q.'s. Thank you. Although I believe King's I.Q. MAY have dropped a bit since Donald J. Trump became president. TDS DOES appear to lower the intelligence of even geniuses like Stephen King. Quite sad, but HIGHLY preventable.

After "The Stand" his writing quality dropped of precipitously.

I'm sure he'll be very distraught to hear you say that.
Even though I obviously don't agree with Stephen King politically, his writing was still brilliant up through a few years ago. I haven't read his last few books.
See. PROOF PROOF. Conservatives don't hold someones politics against them regarding their gifts and talents.

This post is so telling on that. Libturds would destroy you even if you cured cancer if they disagree with one of your beliefs.

After "The Stand" his writing quality dropped of precipitously.

I'm sure he'll be very distraught to hear you say that.
Even though I obviously don't agree with Stephen King politically, his writing was still brilliant up through a few years ago. I haven't read his last few books.
See. PROOF PROOF. Conservatives don't hold someones politics against them regarding their gifts and talents.

This post is so telling on that. Libturds would destroy you even if you cured cancer if they disagree with one of your beliefs.
VERY true. Thank you. I don't agree with Neil Young politically, but I LOVE his music. The same goes for Pearl Jam. I disagree vehemently with Eddie Vedder's political views, but I really like Pearl Jam's latest album/CD. And Bruce Springsteen is another one. I think he's a knucklehead politically, but I like a LOT of his music, especially his early stuff before his Born In The USA album.

Forum List

Back