Rep. Virginia Foxx (R-NC) to Pseudo-jounalist obsessing about Trump: "Shut up"

Rep. Virginia Foxx (R-N.C.) was among a group of Republican lawmakers who shouted at a reporter who asked Vice Conference Chair and Speaker nominee Mike Johnson (R-La.) about his involvement in attempts to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election.

ABC News reporter Rachel Scott was attempting to ask Johnson about his stance on the issue during a press conference Tuesday evening, after he became the
latest Speaker nominee.
Johnson was surrounded by various members of the House GOP, who began to laugh and shout as Scott was asking her question. Foxx, one of the members near Johnson, yelled “shut up.”

Foxx has been known for frequently scolding reporters and staff for being on or near members-only elevators in Capitol buildings. She recently told a group of reporters to “get away from the damned elevator.”

In the video, captured by C-SPAN, Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-Colo.) said “oh god” in response to the question. House Majority Leader Steve Scalise (R-La.) laughed.

Many other members booed Scott for her inquiry.

Johnson smiled, shook his head and said “next question.”

I guess this is where the Democrats on here get it from. The reporters have one-track minds, or at least they pretend they do to avoid any questions about real issues that the American people care about. ABC is a licensed network. Licensed on the agreement that they will act in the public interest, which means reporting real news, not playing shill for the DNC 24/7.

"Shut up." I like it.

That will be my shorthand response to anyone who tries to derail a conversation by obsessing over their own obsession.

Gosh, I hope no one is offended . . .
There have been many times in my life that I have been tempted to tell somebody being intrusive, inappropriate, obnoxious, etc. to just shut up.

For some here at USMB I'm afraid 'shut up' is a bit too complicated for them to sort out. :)

Have you prepared yourself mentally for DearLeaderer's upcoming convictions?

I would tell you it's not really that bad, but for a hardcore cultist, it really is that bad. You'll literally be left with no reason to live.

Oh well, not my problem.
Have you prepared yourself for any conviction being over turned?

Rep. Virginia Foxx (R-N.C.) was among a group of Republican lawmakers who shouted at a reporter who asked Vice Conference Chair and Speaker nominee Mike Johnson (R-La.) about his involvement in attempts to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election.

ABC News reporter Rachel Scott was attempting to ask Johnson about his stance on the issue during a press conference Tuesday evening, after he became the
latest Speaker nominee.
Johnson was surrounded by various members of the House GOP, who began to laugh and shout as Scott was asking her question. Foxx, one of the members near Johnson, yelled “shut up.”

Foxx has been known for frequently scolding reporters and staff for being on or near members-only elevators in Capitol buildings. She recently told a group of reporters to “get away from the damned elevator.”

In the video, captured by C-SPAN, Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-Colo.) said “oh god” in response to the question. House Majority Leader Steve Scalise (R-La.) laughed.

I guess this is where the Democrats on here get it from. The reporters have one-track minds, or at least they pretend they do to avoid any questions about real issues that the American people care about. ABC is a licensed network. Licensed on the agreement that they will act in the public interest, which means reporting real news, not playing shill for the DNC 24/7.

"Shut up." I like it.

That will be my shorthand response to anyone who tries to derail a conversation by obsessing over their own obsession.

She acts like a feral little child to pander to you.

Do you cultists get that?

Have you prepared yourself mentally for DearLeaderer's upcoming convictions?

I would tell you it's not really that bad, but for a hardcore cultist, it really is that bad. You'll literally be left with no reason to live.

Oh well, not my problem.
I'm prepared to laugh my ass off when he gets convicted by some New York, Georgia, or Federal, Jury full of Democrats. But, then he still gets elected and pardons himself, right after the Chief Justice swears him in at Leavenworth or Sing Sing or wherever.

I'm prepared to laugh my ass off when he gets convicted by some New York, Georgia, or Federal, Jury full of Democrats. But, then he still gets elected and pardons himself, right after the Chief Justice swears him in at Leavenworth or Sing Sing or wherever.
That's exactly what we expect from crazy people.

latest Speaker nominee.

"Shut up." I like it.

It was a legitimate question as if he is still speaker of the House in Jan of 2025 he will be in position to stop the certification of any election results he personally does not agree with.

latest Speaker nominee.

"Shut up." I like it.

It should also be noted the reporter did not ask about Trump, the OP is a lie

It was a legitimate question as if he is still speaker of the House in Jan of 2025 he will be in position to stop the certification of any election results he personally does not agree with.
All questions about the 2020 elections are legitimate, at a time and place where it is appropriate to bring them up.

What is not legitimate is making them the only questions that Journalists want to ask, no matter what the topic at hand, in order to prevent Republicans from speaking through the media to the people about issues that are important to voters.

Who did what about the 2020 election was not the primary concern of voters yesterday in the wake of the Republicans uniting and selecting a Speaker to carry out the will of those voters.

But it does give journalists away to avoid questions about Bidenomics, for example. Or more to the point yesterday, a silly attempt to distract from the Republican success. That is not legitimate at all. That is a pseudo-journalist gaming politics instead of reporting the news.

It's also illegitimate to call the legal actions taken in 2020 an attempt to overthrow an election. That is childish, and doesn't become less childish by repetition.

It should also be noted the reporter did not ask about Trump, the OP is a lie
Oh . . . the 2020 election was not about Trump?

Take your meds before you start posting today, Gator.

And grow up a little. Yesterday, your side lost. Today your side may win. That's politics. Pouting each time it doesn't go your way only makes you look worse when your side loses.

All questions about the 2020 elections are legitimate, at a time and place where it is appropriate to bring them up.

What is not legitimate is making them the only questions that Journalists want to ask, no matter what the topic at hand, in order to prevent Republicans from speaking through the media to the people about issues that are important to voters.

Who did what about the 2020 election was not the primary concern of voters yesterday in the wake of the Republicans uniting and selecting a Speaker to carry out the will of those voters.

But it does give journalists away to avoid questions about Bidenomics, for example. Or more to the point yesterday, a silly attempt to distract from the Republican success. That is not legitimate at all. That is a pseudo-journalist gaming politics instead of reporting the news.

It's also illegitimate to call the legal actions taken in 2020 an attempt to overthrow an election. That is childish, and doesn't become less childish by repetition.

This super power you have to know what all voters are thinking and want to hear is pretty amazing.

You know nothing about what I know! Read what I posted. Damn, asswipe, you want me to show the board how stupid you are in this thread?
I hope you bring help! LOSER!
I know you know nothing of Foxx loser.
Now go do a search online so you can pretend you know about her. Unless you live in North Carolina and live in the north west Piedmont section of North Carolina you only know what the internet tells you about her.

I know you know nothing of Foxx loser.
Now go do a search online so you can pretend you know about her. Unless you live in North Carolina and live in the north west Piedmont section of North Carolina you only know what the internet tells you about her.
Again, sewer pumper, you know nothing about what I know! Idiot, please get better instructions from your QANUT handlers. Every post you make clearly shows you are not paying attention in your grooming classes! And why did you run from the other thread. Tired of getting your ass kicked?
You miss a spot, shit pumper. It's in your drawers!🤣🤣🤣

Again, sewer pumper, you know nothing about what I know! Idiot, please get better instructions from your QANUT handlers. Every post you make clearly shows you are not paying attention in your grooming classes! And why did you run from the other thread. Tired of getting your ass kicked?
You miss a spot, shit pumper. It's in your drawers!🤣🤣🤣
My bitch is triggered good
All that drep didn't show how you know something about Foxx. Now go____ Explain Your ignorance

My bitch is triggered good
All that drep didn't show how you know something about Foxx. Now go____ Explain Your ignorance
Your 2 brain cells farted up that response? Drep?
WTF is that? Did your sewer brain vomit up 4 letters and you think that's a word? Go unplug yourself. Run little pumper, run!

Forum List

Back