Rep. Pascrell Jr. Seeks To Disbar giuliani And 22 Other trump Lawyers

I don't know if anything will come of this but I agree with what he is doing.

giulini and other lawyers have been doing a lot of damage to our nation, election system and democracy.

Lawyers shouldn't be allowed to lie so blatantly and spread conspiracies.

They deserve to be disbarred.

So Americans are no longer allowed to bring up lawsuits or potential lawsuits. I don't agree with Giuliani and all the lawsuits, however lawmakers should not have the authority to disbar attorneys because of politics.

Americans are not allowed to clog up the courts with lawsuits which have no basis in law or in fact. This is why Jones Day, and the other name brand law firms which were originally filing the President's cases stopped defending their filings and refused to file further cases.

Time after time, the judges dismissed the suits on the basis that they made broad and sweeping claims of improprieties, but offered absolutely no evidence that the things they claimed were, in fact, happening.

Before you file suit, you need both facts and evidence. Lacking neither, you cannot legally file suit.

What BS, they do it all the time and that is why many cases are dismissed. Attorneys try to make cases all the time, and facts and evidence are decided by judges. You are just blowing your usual mindless BS.

I spent more than 30 years working for some of the biggest law firms in the world. Unlike you, I have a clue as to what lawyers are and are not supposed to do, and what they can be disbarred for doing.

In order to file a case, you have to have a case - facts, laws and evidence. If you file a case you know has no validity, you can be sanctioned. To do what Guiliani and the rest of the Trump legal team has done, is to invite such sanctions because these cases are being filed in an illegal effort to overturn the will of the people.

The judges in these cases have been scathing in their dismissal of these baseless claims, noting that they are attempting to disenfranchise vase swaths of voters - nearly all of which are "urban votes". While you may believe Trump's lies that there was cheating, there is absolutely no evidence that this is the case, and a whole lot of evidence that Trump is lying.

You seem to think that anyone can file suit for any reason. You really need to get a clue.

giulini and other lawyers have been doing a lot of damage to our nation, election system and democracy.

So Americans are no longer allowed to bring up lawsuits or potential lawsuits. I don't agree with Giuliani and all the lawsuits, however lawmakers should not have the authority to disbar attorneys because of politics.

Americans are not allowed to clog up the courts with lawsuits which have no basis in law or in fact. This is why Jones Day, and the other name brand law firms which were originally filing the President's cases stopped defending their filings and refused to file further cases.

Time after time, the judges dismissed the suits on the basis that they made broad and sweeping claims of improprieties, but offered absolutely no evidence that the things they claimed were, in fact, happening.

Before you file suit, you need both facts and evidence. Lacking neither, you cannot legally file suit.

What BS, they do it all the time and that is why many cases are dismissed. Attorneys try to make cases all the time, and facts and evidence are decided by judges. You are just blowing your usual mindless BS.

I spent more than 30 years working for some of the biggest law firms in the world. Unlike you, I have a clue as to what lawyers are and are not supposed to do, and what they can be disbarred for doing.

In order to file a case, you have to have a case - facts, laws and evidence. If you file a case you know has no validity, you can be sanctioned. To do what Guiliani and the rest of the Trump legal team has done, is to invite such sanctions because these cases are being filed in an illegal effort to overturn the will of the people.

The judges in these cases have been scathing in their dismissal of these baseless claims, noting that they are attempting to disenfranchise vase swaths of voters - nearly all of which are "urban votes". While you may believe Trump's lies that there was cheating, there is absolutely no evidence that this is the case, and a whole lot of evidence that Trump is lying.

You seem to think that anyone can file suit for any reason. You really need to get a clue.

My wife has been a paralegal for many years, you are full of it.

Another 83 year old youngster.

So what? It's still doxxing, it's still them calling for harassment, and it still got them banned.

Are the direct phone numbers listed on the website?

It's amazing how much you will do to support harassment as long as the "right people" are getting harassed.
So they're not publishing private information, are they?

Do you have a link showing the numbers were public information? On the corporate website?

And it's STILL DOXXING YOU FUCKING SJW CUM BUCKET.

Why did twitter ban them?

Funny how you guys support twitter banning people all of a sudden. It was some great crime before that required Dorsey to testify before a furious little Teddy Cruz, what a few weeks ago?

It's funny how you just wave off doxxing when its done against people you don't like, you cowardly keyboard cuck.

We have issues with Twitter claiming it doesn't filter content based on political viewpoint, not with them banning people for doxxing, if and only if they are consistent about it.

Why are you defending this? Is your TDS so fucking terminal that if it hurts Trump is must be good?

You are the type of asshole that cheered on when Stalin began his purges, thinking you won't be touched by it.

It's funny how you just wave off doxxing when its done against people you don't like, you cowardly keyboard cuck.

We have issues with Twitter claiming it doesn't filter content based on political viewpoint, not with them banning people for doxxing, if and only if they are consistent about it.

So when Twitter banned the NY Post article about Hunter Biden, you supported their ban, correct?

So when Twitter banned the NY Post article about Hunter Biden, you supported their ban, correct?

Of course I didn't, because that wasn't about doxxing, it was about filtering political content Twitter didn't like?

Did you want twitter to ban all stories about Trump's leaked taxes?

I see where you are going with this, you are trying to equate doxxing with leaked information, and sorry but that don't fly.

All this effort just to try to avoid how horrible of a person you are.

Of course I didn't, because that wasn't about doxxing, it was about filtering political content Twitter didn't like?
Except it was about doxxing dumb ass. The NY Post article published the PRIVATE email addresses of Biden and his associates.

Didn’t know that? That’s because you’re a useful idiot for others. A pawn. A tool. A weapon.

Except it was about doxxing dumb ass. The NY Post article published the PRIVATE email addresses of Biden and his associates.

Didn’t know that? That’s because you’re a useful idiot for others. A pawn. A tool. A weapon.

It posted the content of the leaked emails. Show me where it published the actual address.

It was a news story. How is two lawyers lawyering a news story?

Keep digging, you worthless excuse for a human being, it just makes you look sadder and sadder.

Please get AIDS and die.

It posted the content of the leaked emails. Show me where it published the actual address.

Keep digging, you worthless excuse for a human being, it just makes you look sadder and sadder.

Please get AIDS and die.
It’s literally still in the original NY Post story. They never redacted Biden’s email address.

You are both a lazy asshole and an unthinking lemming. I expect an apology for your insults as I’ve proven myself right and you are just a terrible human being.

Also, I wish no suffering on you even though you have wished for my death over and over again. You are, without a doubt, a deplorable person.

Please get AIDS and die.
It’s literally still in the original NY Post story. They never redacted Biden’s email address.

You are both a lazy asshole and an unthinking lemming. I expect an apology for your insults as I’ve proven myself right and you are just a terrible human being.

Also, I wish no suffering on you even though you have wished for my death over and over again. You are, without a doubt, a deplorable person.

Not doxxing, because no one is calling for them to be flooded with contacts, and not phone numbers.

More equivocation attempts.

Fuck your apology request right in the ass. Fuck it hard.

No, you just wish the political death of those who disagree with you, at least I have the balls to be direct with you.

Please get AIDS and die.

Not doxxing, because no one is calling for them to be flooded with contacts, and not phone numbers.

No, you just wish the political death of those who disagree with you, at least I have the balls to be direct with you.
Ah, changing the definition of doxxing.

Doxxing is publishing private identifying information.

Hunter Biden’s email address was private. The email addresses of these lawyers is not.

Please get AIDS and die.

Cmon Marty. Say it in public so everyone can see the intellectual beat down here.

Please get AIDS and die.

Ah, changing the definition of doxxing.

Doxxing is publishing private identifying information.

Hunter Biden’s email address was private. The email addresses of these lawyers is not.

Doxxing is publishing the information in an attempt to get people to harass the people in question.

Again, you are moving the goalposts here to justify harassment, not me.

Please get AIDS and die.

Cmon Marty. Say it in public so everyone can see the intellectual beat down here.

LOL, in your dreams you waste of carbon.

Doxxing is publishing the information in an attempt to get people to harass the people in question.
Not according to Twitter. Doxxing is publishing private information.

Hunter Biden’s email address was private. The NY Post published his private information. The story violated twitter’s policy and was blocked. Republicans in Congress threatened and intimidated Twitter to allow an obvious violation of their policy because that’s what authoritarian thugs do.

Hunter Biden’s email address was private. The NY Post published his private information. The story violated twitter’s policy and was blocked. Republicans in Congress threatened and intimidated Twitter to allow an obvious violation of their policy because that’s what authoritarian thugs do.

Then why did twitter not accuse the Post of Doxxing, AND apologize for banning them?

Show me where they said the ban was due to the email addresses, and not due to it being leaked content.

Twitter got called out, not intimidated.

Oh and again, please go fuck yourself with an aids infested, flaming rusted tire iron.

Then why did twitter not accuse the Post of Doxxing, AND apologize for banning them?

Show me where they said the ban was due to the email addresses, and not due to it being leaked content.

Oh and again, please go fuck yourself with an aids infested, flaming rusted tire iron.
Twitter did accuse them of doxxing you dumb ass.

Fuck man. You first didn’t even know the email addresses were in there in the first place. Now I’m educating your ass again on what Twitter said about it.

How many times does your ignorance need to be exposed before you sit the fuck down and stop pretending you have any idea what you’re talking about?

Fuck man. You first didn’t even know the email addresses were in there in the first place. Now I’m educating your ass again on what Twitter said about it.

How many times does your ignorance need to be exposed before you sit the fuck down and stop pretending you have any idea what you’re talking about?

They went with the hacked materials thing first, and only added the personal thing as covering their ass. and again, they apologized for the ban.

Again, doxxing is release of personal information with the intent for the persons to be harrassed or even harmed.

They went with the hacked materials thing first, and only added the personal thing as covering their ass. and again, they apologized for the ban.

Again, doxxing is release of personal information with the intent for the persons to be harrassed or even harmed.

Your answers keep shifting after I keep exposing your ignorance.

Show me where they went with the “hacked materials” thing first.

It was just minutes ago that you didn’t even know the email addresses were in there in the first place you ignorant asshole.

Your answers keep shifting after I keep exposing your ignorance.

Show me where they went with the “hacked materials” thing first.

It was just minutes ago that you didn’t even know the email addresses were in there in the first place you ignorant asshole.

You keep trying to justify harassment over and over and its fucking pathetic.

I will never give this up. I will respond to ever post, insult you at every turn, wish for bad things to happen to you FOR FUCKING EVER

I own you, keep at it post after post, day after day, YEAR AFTER FUCKING YEAR.

you are a fucking cancer.

Forum List

Back