Rep. Massie, Republicans in Congress Finally Ask Why No Interest in Ray Epps on J6? Duke it Out with Democrats.

So how did he explain inciting the crowd by yelling "WE'RE GOING INSIDE THE CAPITOL!" ?

Was that the night before?

Was that the night before? He was there with his two sons from what I just read? It made me feel sorry for the guy, even though he and his sons are idiots that believed Trump and his stolen election lies, like everyone else there.... :dunno:

I have no dog in this hunt... I don't really see or understand why it matters so so so much to you guys....? Doesn't seem logical that he would go with his sons, if he were an under cover operative/agent....?

Was that the night before? He was there with his two sons from what I just read? It made me feel sorry for the guy, even though he and his sons are idiots that believed Trump and his stolen election lies, like everyone else there.... :dunno:

I have no dog in this hunt... I don't really see or understand why it matters so so so much to you guys....? Doesn't seem logical that he would go with his sons, if he were an under cover operative/agent....?

A lot of peaceful people went there with friends and family. They are in jail anyway.

It doesn't matter who he was there with. He alone incited the crowd to go in.

Good drama here. It took them long enough. Democrats still playing their violins that Ray Epps is a victim. Massie asks how many federal assets were in the J6 crowd?

Ashli Babbitt. Antifa or FBI?

Jeremy Bertino. Antifa or BLM?

Joshua Pruitt. Antifa or FBI?

Enrique Tarrio. Antifa or FBI?

Dominic Pezzola. Antifa or FBI?

Ethan Nordean. Antifa or FBI?

Joseph Biggs. Antifa or FBI?

Zachary Rehl. Antifa or FBI?

John Charles Stewart. Antifa or FBI?

Roseanne Boyland. Antifa or FBI?

All these people: https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/capitol-breach-cases

Antifa or FBI?

You moonbats call everyone who was there that day an "insurrectionist".....Except for Ray Epps.

Why is that?

They know if you pull on the thread of FBI asset and agitator Epps the who thing comes unraveled. The shills give themselves away so easily by what they ignore lol.

You realize that only the hard core MAGA crazies believe any of that crap, don't you? Everybody else (the sane people) thinks you're nuts.

Epps is one of the MANY undercover FBI agents the FBI admitted during testimony were operating before and during J6.

Its obvious.

That you're grasping at straws, IMO.

Your opinion has already been proven to suck.

Epps was seen attempting to incite violence at the Capitol the night before J6. The crowd identified him immediately and repeated the chant, 'Fed, fed, fed.'

Epps was back on Capitol property on J6, again on canera attempting to incite violence.

He was filmed signaling others (undercover FBI agents) in the crowd, men who helped take down / move barriers to help give protesters access to the Capitol.

The FBI testified it was rinning 3 separate ops against Americans before and during J6, to include No Less than 28 undercover FBI agents, to include agents in the Capitol dressedas Trump supporters before the Capitol was breeched.

The FBI & DOJ have used bideo and everything else they can to identify, track down, arrest, and charge EVERYONE who was at the Capitol - those onvolved in violence, those who entered the Capitol, and even those who were just at the Capitol but never engaged in violence and who never entered the Capitol...

...EVERYONE except Epps and other undercover FBI snd ATF agents.

Why not Epps? The answer IS obvious, even to stupid people, even to deniers who don't want to see / admit the truth.

Are you a stupid person? Reality denier? Troll?

EVERYONE tgere has been tracked down and charged...

...except Epps and agents who were there that day working for the FBI & ATF.

Anyone who continuesvto claim Epps was not involved - DESPITE ALL THE EVIDENCE - is either willfully ignorant / stupid, a partisan reality denier, or a gaslighting / paid troll.

No matter what / who they are, if they continue to claim this they have no credibility and should be IGNORED.

Your opinion has already been proven to suck.

Epps was seen attempting to incite violence at the Capitol the night before J6. The crowd identified him immediately and repeated the chant, 'Fed, fed, fed.'

Epps was back on Capitol property on J6, again on canera attempting to incite violence.

He was filmed signaling others (undercover FBI agents) in the crowd, men who helped take down / move barriers to help give protesters access to the Capitol.

The FBI testified it was rinning 3 separate ops against Americans before and during J6, to include No Less than 28 undercover FBI agents, to include agents in the Capitol dressedas Trump supporters before the Capitol was breeched.

The FBI & DOJ have used bideo and everything else they can to identify, track down, arrest, and charge EVERYONE who was at the Capitol - those onvolved in violence, those who entered the Capitol, and even those who were just at the Capitol but never engaged in violence and who never entered the Capitol...

...EVERYONE except Epps and other undercover FBI snd ATF agents.

Why not Epps? The answer IS obvious, even to stupid people, even to deniers who don't want to see / admit the truth.

Are you a stupid person? Reality denier? Troll?

EVERYONE tgere has been tracked down and charged...

...except Epps and agents who were there that day working for the FBI & ATF.

Anyone who continuesvto claim Epps was not involved - DESPITE ALL THE EVIDENCE - is either willfully ignorant / stupid, a partisan reality denier, or a gaslighting / paid troll.

No matter what / who they are, if they continue to claim this they have no credibility and should be IGNORED.
SCOTUS is ignoring this? Hasn't anyone filed suit?

Good drama here. It took them long enough. Democrats still playing their violins that Ray Epps is a victim. Massie asks how many federal assets were in the J6 crowd?

I know of no one claiming Epps is a victim.
I also know of no evidence that he had any relationship to the FBI

He IS however the subject of nutty MAGArat attacks… despite being a MAGArat himself

Forum List

Back