Rep. Massie, Republicans in Congress Finally Ask Why No Interest in Ray Epps on J6? Duke it Out with Democrats.

They have lots of evidence. And it is videos like that one of Epps and the fascinating lack of curiosity about him and people like him by the Democrats and DOJ that helps us understand why the Democrats are terrified of a second Trump presidency. They dang sure don't want his DOJ in charge of investigating this stuff. Since the MSM buried the story except for the ridiculous Jan 6 commission propaganda, none of us know what really happened. But if it ever comes to light, I bet the Patriots will look a whole lot better than those who accused them.

They have lots of evidence. And it is videos like that one of Epps and the fascinating lack of curiosity about him and people like him by the Democrats and DOJ that helps us understand why the Democrats are terrified of a second Trump presidency. They dang sure don't want his DOJ in charge of investigating this stuff. Since the MSM buried the story except for the ridiculous Jan 6 commission propaganda, none of us know what really happened. But if it ever comes to light, I bet the Patriots will look a whole lot better than those who accused them.
He's the only "insurrectionist" that they carry water for.....Damnedest thing I've ever seen.

He's the only "insurrectionist" that they carry water for.....Damnedest thing I've ever seen.
It is hugely curious. I remember when Ted Cruz asked directly if Ray Epps was working with the FBI. I can't recall who he asked at the time but the answer something like "I can't speak to that at this time'. So very very curious. If he WAS an FBI plant, how would that not be inciting to riot or breaking the law?

It is hugely curious. I remember when Ted Cruz asked directly if Ray Epps was working with the FBI. I can't recall who he asked at the time but the answer something like "I can't speak to that at this time'. So very very curious. If he WAS an FBI plant, how would that not be inciting to riot or breaking the law?
One guy, on numerous videos, saying "GO INTO THE CAPITOL!"...and they don't care.

One guy, on numerous videos, talking directly to a masked individual seconds before he violently assaults the bike rack barrier surrounding the Capitol......and they don't care.

Not even a combo platter of Huxley, Orwell, and Rand could come up with this.

Sargent of Arms Michael Stenger said that there were "professional agitators" in the crowd.
And then he died before he could testify.

What Michael Stenger Said About Jan. 6 'Professional …

WebJun 28, 2022 · Sund said he asked six times for aid from the National Guard, but these requests were either rejected or delayed. But Irving denied being issued a formal request …

Ex-Senate sergeant-at-arms Michael Stenger dies before …

WebJun 28, 2022 · Michael Stenger, who resigned a day after pro-Trump rioters easily stormed the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, died Monday morning, Politico reported. The Marine Corps …

The Republicans are just trying to muddy the waters. They have theories, but no evidence.

Live video of an FBI agent urging people to break into the capitol and riot, the basis of holding dozens of people with no criminal history accountable in solitary confinement for years without bail, is not evidence? And both the FBI and J6 committee trying to bury this guy's name and face not even interested in talking to him now is "muddying" the waters?

Oh, right, I get it now, by muddying the waters, you mean distracting the partisan witchhunt trying to blame and get Donald Trump by any means possible since 2017 actually presenting the facts.

Is it your contention that Ray Epps is an innocent victim who was caught up by the Conservative terrorists who invaded the Capitol like the Normandy invasion?

KEY-RICKETS

crickets.gif

Live video of an FBI agent urging people to break into the capitol and riot, the basis of holding dozens of people with no criminal history accountable in solitary confinement for years without bail, is not evidence? And both the FBI and J6 committee trying to bury this guy's name and face not even interested in talking to him now is "muddying" the waters?

Oh, right, I get it now, by muddying the waters, you mean distracting the partisan witchhunt trying to blame and get Donald Trump by any means possible since 2017 actually presenting the facts.
Yep, anything to protect their orange god.

You moonbats call everyone who was there that day an "insurrectionist".....Except for Ray Epps.

Why is that?
Ray Epps, Ray Epps, Ray Epps, l hear echoes of Russia, Russia, Russia! Maybe if they spent more time trying to resurrect what’s left of the party, the next few elections wouldn’t be as embarrassing.

Just to be clear,are you right wingers trying to say that Ray Epps caused the attack on the capitol? That he single handedly convinced all those people to do what they did? If so, it would certainly make a difference if he was FBI. Surely there is more evidence that he had a major effect on the events of the day than a couple of videos of him shouting in the street. Did any of the hundreds of people arrested, and especially members of the Proud Boys, Oath Keepers, etc. claim Ray Epps convinced them to attack th capitol? Please fill me in on the rest of the story of Ray Epps. There has to be more than a couple of videos.

One guy, on numerous videos, saying "GO INTO THE CAPITOL!"...and they don't care.

One guy, on numerous videos, talking directly to a masked individual seconds before he violently assaults the bike rack barrier surrounding the Capitol......and they don't care.

Not even a combo platter of Huxley, Orwell, and Rand could come up with this.
That one guy must have been very persuasive to convince all those people to attack the capitol. I'll bet they would have never done it without his urging.

Forum List

Back