Mitch McConnell works to box out Manchin, calls Sinema ‘most effective first-term senator I’ve seen’

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
McConnell also praised her defense of the filibuster. Kyrsten Sinema blocked Roe V Wade from being codified. She also blocked a vote on banning assault weapons just weeks after Uvalde

So Mitch is going to block the expansion of energy sources the Republicans claim to support over petty politics?

And he wonders why Manchin wouldn't join him.

So Mitch is going to block the expansion of energy sources the Republicans claim to support over petty politics?

And he wonders why Manchin wouldn't join him.
All part of the Republican “Commitment to America “. :rolleyes-41:
In this political climate, within this political system, we can't do big things any more. We can't even agree on reality.

Energy is a big thing.

Maybe another country will come up with something. We've decayed into pure paralysis, at least for now.

In this political climate, within this political system, we can't do big things any more
And I find that to be a very good thing.

I have yet to see one good reason for not completely and permanently disbanding the entire federal government. It does me ZERO good. All it does is take my money and bleed my rights. ZERO benefit.

So, FUCK getting "big things" done. I want gridlock forever.

McConnell also praised her defense of the filibuster. Kyrsten Sinema blocked Roe V Wade from being codified. She also blocked a vote on banning assault weapons just weeks after Uvalde

Her first term will be her last as well. Everyone hates her.

Forum List

Back