Rep. Thomas Massie for Speaker

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
You can't tell me out of 200 suits the Republicans can't find a one that they all like enough or dislike just a little to elect a Speaker. I like Tom Massie from KANE-tucky. Straight shooter, not corrupt, definitely not a RINO.. We the People want Thomas Massie. Do the "ayes" have it?

Rep. Massie, Republicans in Congress Finally Ask Why No Interest in Ray Epps on J6? Dukes it Out with Democrats.​

OIP.Dn-tkpXPrdKsDerw1zIk6gHaE8

Last edited:
  • Banned
You’re dreaming.

Of course I am. But i also recognize this is one of those rare fluid situations where anything can happen. If they try to shove a RINO like McCarthy down our throats again a lot of RINOs will have to go into hiding for 2 years. And then resign.

Of course I am. But i also recognize this is one of those rare fluid situations where anything can happen. If they try to shove a RINO like McCarthy down our throats again a lot of RINOs will have to go into hiding for 2 years. And then resign.

It's McCarthy
100%
Moving on -

It would be great if Massie were elected, but I don’t think the R Party is capable.

• Banned
It's McCarthy
100%
Moving on -

McCarthy doesn't have the votes, it's already midnight going into Tuesday. . No one hates Massie which is what this is about. Not who they like the best but who do they dislike the least. They need a compromise candidate like Massie who no one is really excited about but no one has much bad to say about him either. He's not a womanizer, a family man, and he's smart. He went to MIT. He also called it honestly during covid. He said vaccine passports is what they want, and he's dead against them.

Last edited:
  • Banned
It would be great if Massie were elected, but I don’t think the R Party is capable.

I absolutely refuse to think there is not a single asshole in that place they can all agree on besides that stinking worst RINO on the planet, McCarthy. If so let dispense with the pretense, let Liz Cheney have it (she doesn't have to be a congresswoman) and let the Republican party go down. Then Trump can build his third party which will now be really the second party, and let these RINOs go extinct once and for all. I have always said they are WORSE than Dems. They give the illusion of some kind of opposition when there is none. Otherwise Biden never would have been certified president, and those poor J6 protesters would be home with their families. And the Republican congressmen would have torn this "insurrectionist" narrative to shreds in speeches on the House floor.

THIS is an insurrection...
R.f49187345cad6099e32275f62edad9e7

NOT THIS
OIP.Rwq1phsRN0LU0DckuiYExwHaFj

edit looks like the Massie idea is not new!

Last edited:
  • Banned
Wow there is even a facebook page.

McCarthy doesn't have the votes, it's already midnight going into Tuesday. . No one hates Massie which is what this is about. Not who they like the best but who do they dislike the least. They need a compromise candidate like Massie who no one is really excited about but no one has much bad to say about him either. He's not a womanizer, a family man, and he's smart. He went to MIT. He also called it honestly during covid. He said vaccine passports is what they want, and he's dead against them.

He is too conservative to appease the rinos
It's McCarthy.

"Then Trump can build his third party which will now be really the second party, and let these RINOs go extinct once and for all."
I, for one, am all in on that suggestion.
Trump can do his version of the Bull Moose Party, or Reform Party of America.
Go for it.

By the way, that pic of insurrectionist Chansley, with the goat-head hat.......well, that's one silly but not untypical version of what MAGA-folks too often are.

But here's another more, ummm, intense.....version of Branch Trumpidians. (ps...everybody here who brings a 6lb sledge to a peaceful tourist visit to the Capitol.....well, raise your hand.)

f1b555628df1f1cae528320e9e79ec59-1024x535.jpg

I, for one, am all in on that suggestion.
Trump can do his version of the Bull Moose Party, or Reform Party of America.
Go for it.

By the way, that pic of insurrectionist Chansley, with the goat-head hat.......well, that's one silly but not untypical version of what MAGA-folks too often are.

But here's another more, ummm, intense.....version of Branch Trumpidians. (ps...everybody here who brings a 6lb sledge to a peaceful tourist visit to the Capitol.....well, raise your hand.)

f1b555628df1f1cae528320e9e79ec59-1024x535.jpg

Forum List

Back