Rep. Liz Cheney Brought to Tears by Standing Ovation in Her Home State of Wyoming

Former President Donald Trump’s pick to unseat Rep. Liz Cheney in the race for Wyoming’s lone House seat holds a commanding 22-point lead with a month until the primary, a new Casper Star-Tribune poll shows

She should run as an independent. With her 30% support among Rs and if the could convince enough Ds to vote for her (since their guy is going to lose anyway) she could win.

She should run as an independent. With her 30% support among Rs and if the could convince enough Ds to vote for her (since their guy is going to lose anyway) she could win.

She'd last as long as Kamala did in the Dem primaries.
Maybe she could tap into the Jeb! fundraising network?

Democrats will never vote for Dick Cheney's daughter... especially since she licks her lips at the thought of war just like her dad.....

Cry harder homo. Piggy Cheney pissed off her constituents by worrying about worthless crap instead off inflation, gas prices, empty shelves.
Try harder, Trump's asseater. Cheney is trying to preserve what that lowlife Trump tried to destroy. Our democracy & the voting process just because he had his ass beat by Biden. You're too stupid to stand with Cheney, moron.

Take your head out of Trump's ass & face the truth. He lost. Be a man.

In her home state Liz The RINO is begging Democrats to cross over and vote for her because her approval rating is barely out of single digit among real Republicans.
I'm hoping Cheney wins just to rattle Trump's cage some more along with his asslicker McCarthy.

Kari Lake will win in Arizona because she parrots Trump's lies. That's the kind of people you idiots support.
Kari Lake has promised to build a border wall. That makes me so very happy. I don't care what you liberals think about her.

Kari Lake has promised to build a border wall. That makes me so very happy. I don't care what you liberals think about her.
She's also claiming voter fraud but hasen't produced one shred of evidence to prove it. When asked for it, she blows smoke up the ass of the questioner and does the dance.

SHE SAID SHE'LL A BUILD A BORDER WALL & I BELIEVER HER. :abgg2q.jpg:

qsmmsmamammamsmsmsm.jpeg

trump is not a neocon. quite the opposite.
Liz and her daddy were the epitome of neoconism
Yes, we need a history lesson around here, so our younger members know which Republicans they are who are joining the Dems in attacking Trump.

It's the same Bush/Cheney/Romney/Clinton/Gore/Obama New World Order crowd who once ran the Twoparties and are furious that Trump took half of that away from them.

Forum List

Back