CNN: Liz Cheney had just 10% chance of winning..."No sensible person...would bet on her"

The head of the I hate Trump faction......lol

She toast unless she resurrects as a dem.......
I have no emotional reaction to the pathetic fellow, and am at a loss to understand his bum kissers' mindless devotion.

Obviously, Cheney, a stauch conservative, could have wallowed in raw, untreated trumpery and kept her seat and leadership position. She knew that and opted to go with the truth.

Some call it integrity.

I have no emotional reaction to the pathetic fellow, and am at a loss to understand his bum kissers' mindless devotion.

Obviously, Cheney, a stauch conservative, could have wallowed in raw, untreated trumpery and kept her seat and leadership position. She knew that and opted to go with the truth.

Some call it integrity.
Staunch swamp conservative........you need to decide who you are willing to believe their lies.....dude it ain't the Cons.

And yet more people died of COVID in the first year of President Biden, than they did in 2020, 446,197 to 385,443. How did Biden not mishandle the pandemic as well?
Anti-vax maga fuckups.

I blame Trump for his reckless lies about it
Please provide a couple of examples of these "reckless lies" that President Trump spread about Covid. And how about the reckless lies that the WHO, the CDC and the FDA spread about highly effective and cheap therapeutics like HCQ and Ivermectin? How many infected people died because Big Pharma wanted to cash in on vaccines?

Please provide a couple of examples of these "reckless lies" that President Trump spread about Covid. And how about the reckless lies that the WHO, the CDC and the FDA spread about highly effective and cheap therapeutics like HCQ and Ivermectin? How many infected people died because Big Pharma wanted to cash in on vaccines?
Trump is the one that takes credit for the speedy roll out of vaccines and claims to have saved millions of lives with them. Do you think that is true?

Some people have swallowed her propaganda. Cheneys are part of the political class of both parties that hate Trump. I guess you blind fools love endless war and being taxed to death.

Some people have swallowed her propaganda. Cheneys are part of the political class of both parties that hate Trump. I guess you blind fools love endless war and being taxed to death.
Posts an orange cult member.

Forum List

Back