CNN: Liz Cheney had just 10% chance of winning..."No sensible person...would bet on her"

The press.......no Trump bias there.
Depends on which press you watch and which elements you believe. I’m talking right now about watching trumps actual speeches, statements and actions. Not somebody else’s analysis of them. No bias when it’s coming from the horses mouth

Must be why she sent out letters to the dems in her state telling them how to change their party affiliation to repo for the primary to support her.

well, she would like to keep her j-o-b; but that isn't her top priority ...

loyalty to the constitution over yer chosen one is.

What's she gonna do? She's finished.

me thinx she knows that. howeverrrrrrrrrrrr.......... she ain't goin' down without a fight.

If she runs for President she'll do about as well as Kamala Harris did.

both women will go down in history quite favorably. & yer chosen one?

:auiqs.jpg:

They're the same caliber mentally, dumber than an empty box of Post Toasties.

they aren't facing some real nasty prison time. & yer chosen one?

:laughing0301:

me thinx she knows that. howeverrrrrrrrrrrr.......... she ain't goin' down without a fight.

both women will go down in history quite favorably. & yer chosen one?

:auiqs.jpg:

they aren't facing some real nasty prison time. & yer chosen one?

:laughing0301:
We don't put ex Presidents in jail. You're looney toons.

No bias when it’s coming from the horses mouth

1658341387943.png

:113:

well, she would like to keep her j-o-b; but that isn't her top priority ...

loyalty to the constitution over yer chosen one is.
Naw....reelection is her first priority......and there aren't enough dems in Wyoming to help her.

Now you can speak for Cheney?

The Constitution or re-election isn't Cheney's priority. It's hurting Trump. The Cheneys and Bushes are getting revenge.

Naw....reelection is her first priority......

as a congress critter - yes. but it's a big gamble, she knoqs it & she's doing it anyways. she has a line & it's more american than donny could ever have.

and there aren't enough dems in Wyoming to help her.

1657034874186.png

Zero fucks given

The inability to give even one fuck about someone or something, i.e. the situation in which one is unable to care. This term is also used to express dismay, disbelief, or sarcasm pertaining to someone or something, and can be a successful comeback comment in the event of a downward-spiraling conversation.

Now you can speak for Cheney?

can you?

as a congress critter - yes. but it's a big gamble, she knoqs it & she's doing it anyways. she has a line & it's more american than donny could ever have.

1657034874186.png

Zero fucks given

The inability to give even one fuck about someone or something, i.e. the situation in which one is unable to care. This term is also used to express dismay, disbelief, or sarcasm pertaining to someone or something, and can be a successful comeback comment in the event of a downward-spiraling conversation.

can you?
Yes
toast-bread.gif

Cheney should embrace and celebrate her loss, entirely attributable to her fidelity to truth.

She shall wield more political power as a consequence.

Forum List

Back