CNN: Liz Cheney had just 10% chance of winning..."No sensible person...would bet on her"

It's the Dems, not Trump, who fuel the worst political division ever before.

Well, since 1859, anyway.
It definitely take two to tango. There can’t be one sided division. But Trump is absolutely the catalyst and propagator of how ugly it has gotten

Even CNN understands the Trump Curse.

"Rep. Liz Cheney‘s (R-WY) reelection prospects are bleak, according to a CNN analysis of her upcoming primary after Tuesday’s voting in South Carolina.

On AC360, host Anderson Cooper welcomed network data reporter Harry Enten to discuss the Wyoming Republican.

Enten tied her to Rep. Tom Rice (R-SC), who voted to impeach former President Donald Trump last year. Rice lost his primary to Trump-backed South Carolina state Rep. Russell Fry."

CNN Reports Liz Cheney Has Just 10% Chance of Winning Reelection: 'No Sensible Person… Would Bet on Her'

CNN also had Trump at 3% chance of beating Hillary. People asked the same question.

Still, I think Liz will lose.

Fealty to tribalism and Orange Jesus matters more to Republicans than truth, democracy or America.

It definitely take two to tango. There can’t be one sided division. But Trump is absolutely the catalyst and propagator of how ugly it has gotten
I'd say it was wholly the Dems being obnoxious and insulting; we'll vote for WHOMEVER and WHATEVER they don't like: count on it.

His policies are directly responsible for those things. You can't pour ten trillion dollars or so into the economy without creating inflation and people like me were saying that even when the Democrats under Trump were trying to force "stimulus" packages laden with pork through the congress.
You know Trump signed in a large chunk of that right? You’re blaming him as well right??

You know Trump signed in a large chunk of that right? You’re blaming him as well right??
He signed for a total of less than two trillion of it after the republicans fought to get rid of as much of the pork as they could. And he complained that there was still too much pork left. The democrats had him over a barrel. The first trillion or so would have been useful IF state and local governments had spent it for what it was intended for. Instead they either didn’t spend it at all or for pork or to subsidize their deficits. Most of what was used properly was what was given to the public directly. THAT stimulated the economy.

He signed for a total of less than two trillion of it after the republicans fought to get rid of as much of the pork as they could. And he complained that there was still too much pork left. The democrats had him over a barrel. The first trillion or so would have been useful IF state and local governments had spent it for what it was intended for. Instead they either didn’t spend it at all or for pork or to subsidize their deficits. Most of what was used properly was what was given to the public directly. THAT stimulated the economy.
Do you think 2 Trillion contributes to inflation or no?

I didn’t learn that from MSM. I learned it with my own eyes and ears. He is a polarizing dude. Lies, manipulates, talks shit, and trolls anybody that isn’t supportive of him. That’s why he is so hated… and it’s also why his followers love him so much. He is a wingnut magnet
So tell me, where was it you came to these conclusions without the media?

Do you think 2 Trillion contributes to inflation or no?
Of course. But it was an emergency measure to jumpstart the economy after most democratic governors shut it down with unwise and probably illegal mandatory business shutdowns, personally I would have preferred the stimulus money to have only gone to consuming citizens, not resident aliens or government agencies.

Of course. But it was an emergency measure to jumpstart the economy after most democratic governors shut it down with unwise and probably illegal mandatory business shutdowns, personally I would have preferred the stimulus money to have only gone to consuming citizens, not resident aliens or government agencies.
the buts and reasons don’t really matter right? If we are talking about inflation and who is to blame them both Trump and Bidens spending were a significant factor. Correct?

I remember when Dirty Harry ran for re-election in Nevada and won, a year before the election his approval rating was only 9%.

Democrats don't need the approval of voters.

Yep. The SEIU are experts at corraling the dead voters.

None of these children are intelligent enough to question the targeted nature of these shut down that forced only small businesses to close. They only know that they are expected to support them.

The authoritarian leftists here are not the brightest bulbs on the marquee.

Forum List

Back