Rep. Jordan's "defense" of Trump is hilarious.....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Its tough to be a Trump stooge and acolyte on TV.....

When George Stephanopoulos simply asked Jordan whether it was right for Trump to call on China to investigate the Bidens........rather than a simple yes or no, good ol' Jordan basically stated that "no one takes what Trump says, seriously......"

With "supporters" like Jordan, Trump is royally screwed......lol

'You really think he was serious?': Rep. Jim Jordan on Trump's ...

Jim Jordan: Trump not serious in calls for China to investigate ...

When George Stephanopoulos simply asked Jordan whether it was right for Trump to call on China to investigate the Bidens........rather than a simple yes or no, good ol' Jordan basically stated that "no one takes what Trump says, seriously......"

No, you morons constant stream of BS and lies is what is hilarious.

You guys have been flinging poo like the monkeys you are and the only thing you are doing is exposing the corruption rampant in politics.

He means trump speaks differently,, democrats are anti diversity

• Banned

So, do you agree with Jordan that Trump should not be taken seriously???...........Just a simple question, don't you think?

You guys have been flinging poo like the monkeys you are and the only thing you are doing is exposing the corruption rampant in politics.

Then, I guess, there is NO problem.......What are you worried about.?....all is well in the Trump cult membership.......LOL

I'm not worried, moron. It is you who is clearly worried. As are your masters. They know they lose the next election so they are trying like hell to take him out now.

Typical totalitarian assholes, and idiots, like you, are the useful morons who allow their criminality to continue.

So, do you agree with Jordan that Trump should not be taken seriously???...........Just a simple question, don't you think?
He means trump talks differently, he’s a business man not a lawyer. And people misspeak. I’m sure that’s what Jordan meant

• Banned
I think you should chase your tail just like your masters tell you to.

Van;t answer the simple question???.......That's OK....Relax.....All is well among the cultists.......lol

This thread... again? Did you not post it five minutes ago?

Take a breath... and then the TDS medication.

I think you should chase your tail just like your masters tell you to.

Van;t answer the simple question???.......That's OK....Relax.....All is well among the cultists.......lol

You are a simpleton. No answer will make you happy. You have incessantly posted moronic thread after moronic thread about how trump is bad and is going to be taken out.

He's still there and like the good little ape you are, you are happily flinging poo.

It's all you can do.

Then, I guess, there is NO problem.......What are you worried about.?....all is well in the Trump cult membership.......LOL

I'm not worried, moron. It is you who is clearly worried. As are your masters. They know they lose the next election so they are trying like hell to take him out now.

Typical totalitarian assholes, and idiots, like you, are the useful morons who allow their criminality to continue.
yeah Bro. Your cult is saying they'll either destroy the opposing cult in the election by a landslide...or, they're threatening a bloody civil war.

Seems legit

yeah Bro. Your cult is saying they'll either destroy the opposing cult in the election by a landslide...or, they're threatening a bloody civil war.

Seems legit

Isn't that what cults do?

Trumpeached [Trump-eached] noun

1. If Trump is impeached, Pence becomes President. Pence pardons Trump and appoints him Vice President. Pence resigns, Trump becomes President and appoints Pence as his Vice President. Liberal heads explode.

Seems legit

Isn't that what cults do?
I dont have serious conversations with Cultists, sorry. There's a thickish level of dissonance they're experiencing that is simply not piercable.

Last edited:

1. If Trump is impeached, Pence becomes President. Pence pardons Trump and appoints him Vice President. Pence resigns, Trump becomes President and appoints Pence as his Vice President. Liberal heads explode.
  1. Trump suspends military aid unilaterally.

2. Trump tells Zelensky to ‘do us a favor though’ and look into ‘corruption’, naming specifically the Bidens.

3. Pence goes to Ukraine and says explicitly that the decision on military aide is dependent on them tackling corruption
President Trump repeatedly involved Vice President Pence in efforts to exert pressure on the leader of Ukraine at a time when the president was using other channels to solicit information that he hoped would be damaging to a Democratic rival, current and former U.S. officials said

Jordan handled Stephanopoulos like a puppet. It's all in the sentence structure. I believe Trump said the Ukraine and China should look at the Biden's. At no point did he ask them to but we all know leftists and sometimes everyday people hear what they want to hear.

Jim Jordan verbally backhands Democrat hack and pretend journalist George Stephanopoulos: ‘Trump NEVER asked China to investigate Biden’ (Video)

trump-george-fake.jpg

1. Trump suspends military aid unilaterally.

2. Trump tells Zelensky to ‘do us a favor though’ and look into ‘corruption’, naming specifically the Bidens.

3. Pence goes to Ukraine and says explicitly that the decision on military aide is dependent on them tackling corruption
President Trump repeatedly involved Vice President Pence in efforts to exert pressure on the leader of Ukraine at a time when the president was using other channels to solicit information that he hoped would be damaging to a Democratic rival, current and former U.S. officials said
well done.

Jordan handled Stephanopoulos like a puppet. It's all in the sentence structure. I believe Trump said the Ukraine and China should look at the Biden's.

"Fantastic defense"......Quick, contact Giuliani....maybe Rudy will share one of his dresses with you.

Forum List

Back