Hillary Accuses Trump Of Extorting Ukrainians---Forgets The Millions Clintons Extorted From Ukraine

Willy (who has been noticeably quiet when it comes to confronting Trump) should really think about putting a sock in Hillary's mouth . Trump ,so far ,hasn't made direct attacks on the Clinton Foundations scrupulous history and all Trump has to mention the Haitian disaster fund that the Clintons scammed and screwed the poor citizens of Haiti out of . The Haitians have no use for the Clintons and despise them more than us on the right do - if that's possible .

Willy (who has been noticeably quiet when it comes to confronting Trump) should really think about putting a sock in Hillary's mouth . Trump ,so far ,hasn't made direct attacks on the Clinton Foundations scrupulous history and all Trump has to mention the Haitian disaster fund that the Clintons scammed and screwed the poor citizens of Haiti out of . The Haitians have no use for the Clintons and despise them more than us on the right do - if that's possible .
Which is why I believe they are in panic mode... The risk to the Clinton's and a failing election for the presidency that is going on now TELL ME THEY HAVE LOST ALREADY. (and they know it) Now they eat each other as they commit suicide and lose the house by a land slide as well..

Last edited:
Stealing millions...tens of millions from earthquake ravaged haiti.

How many people died because of clintons theft?

How would you like to answer for that when you croak? I wouldn't be lookin' forward to it!

Which is why I believe they are in panic mode... The risk to the Clinton's and a failing election for the presidency that is going on now TELL ME THEY HAVE LOST ALREADY. Now they eat each other as they commit suicide and lose the house by a land slide as well..
Which is why I believe they are in panic mode... The risk to the Clinton's and a failing election for the presidency that is going on now TELL ME THEY HAVE LOST ALREADY. Now they eat each other as they commit suicide and lose the house by a land slide as well..
trumps alone in this fight except for a few token republicans the RNC sent to make it look like they have an interest in his Presidency . With what appears to be every agency waiting to stick (and us) in the back ,it will be tough to get an honest election outcome . Hide your weapons as they are going to be needed - we are that 3rd world country

Which is why I believe they are in panic mode...

When I heard the word "Crowdstrike" in the text of the phone call between Trump and the Ukraine president...I knew it was freak-out time for the leftists!
Crowdstrike is another finger of the Soros organization . When is this POS going to be addressed - when is he going to be called out by our political leaders ?

Crowdstrike is another finger of the Soros organization . When is this POS going to be addressed - when is he going to be called out by our political leaders ?

When the "russians" hacked the DNC server...the FBI showed up to investigate & debbie wasserman schultz told the FBI they are not allowed access to their server...the DNC hired CROWDSTRIKE to look at it...it was CROWDSTRIKE that told the FBI the "russians" hacked the server...the FBI never even got to see the server!

This was the very beginning of the russia collusion hoax!

So when Trump mentioned "Crowdstrike" on the phone call to the prez of ukraine...I thought...oh shit...it's REALLY going down!

That one words was all I needed to hear!

THAT is why the democrat filth is freaking out...they are going to prison if they can't bring Trump down...so they are going all out hysterical!

Trump is never going to be brought down . This has become a movement that was long overdue for the common sense American . Trumps movement has become a major footnote in American history and I have an inkling it's going to be around for quite a long time .

When the "russians" hacked the DNC server...the FBI showed up to investigate & debbie wasserman schultz told the FBI they are not allowed access to their server...the DNC hired CROWDSTRIKE to look at it...it was CROWDSTRIKE that told the FBI the "russians" hacked the server...the FBI never even got to see the server!

So when Trump mentioned "Crowdstrike" on the phone call to the prez of ukraine...I thought...oh shit...it's REALLY going down!

THAT is why the democrat filth is freaking out...they are going to prison if they can't bring Trump down...so they are going all out hysterical!

there is no "server"—there are many different servers and pieces of internet infrastructure in question, and the United States intelligence community and independent security researchers have examined much of it and have all reached the same conclusion: Russia hacked the DNC.

It is widely believed that CrowdStrike, a cybersecurity firm hired by the DNC to respond to the hack, gave an identical image of some of the servers to the FBI, which experts I’ve spoken to say would be more useful than giving the FBI a physical server itself. I say “widely believed,” because we don’t know exactly what CrowdStrike gave to the FBI. However, in March 2017, former FBI Director James Comey told Congress that the FBI got an “appropriate substitute” from CrowdStrike, and Mueller’s indictment makes clear that the FBI has lots of information about the hack from both within the DNC and from other sources.

The Truth About Trump’s Insane Ukraine ‘Server’ Conspiracy

there is no "server"—there are many different servers and pieces of internet infrastructure in question, and the United States intelligence community and independent security researchers have examined much of it and have all reached the same conclusion: Russia hacked the DNC.

It is widely believed that CrowdStrike, a cybersecurity firm hired by the DNC to respond to the hack, gave an identical image of some of the servers to the FBI, which experts I’ve spoken to say would be more useful than giving the FBI a physical server itself. I say “widely believed,” because we don’t know exactly what CrowdStrike gave to the FBI. However, in March 2017, former FBI Director James Comey told Congress that the FBI got an “appropriate substitute” from CrowdStrike, and Mueller’s indictment makes clear that the FBI has lots of information about the hack from both within the DNC and from other sources.

The Truth About Trump’s Insane Ukraine ‘Server’ Conspiracy
Seth Rich is unavailable for comment.

It is widely believed that CrowdStrike, a cybersecurity firm hired by the DNC to respond to the hack, gave an identical image of some of the servers to the FBI,

There is no way to give an "identical image" of a server to anybody!

You can make a copy...but it isn't going to show deleted files that still exist Vs. deleted files that have been over-written once Vs. deleted files that have been scrubbed...and many many other things that you could ONLY see on the original server.

I heard the same story, but when forensically examining a hacked server...there is no possible way to give an identical image of the server.

It is widely believed that CrowdStrike, a cybersecurity firm hired by the DNC to respond to the hack, gave an identical image of some of the servers to the FBI,

There is no way to give an "identical image" of a server to anybody!

You can make a copy...but it isn't going to show deleted files that still exist Vs. deleted files that have been over-written once Vs. deleted files that have been scrubbed...and many many other things that you could ONLY see on the original server.

I heard the same story, but when forensically examining a hacked server...there is no possible way to give an identical image of the server.
Server problems happen all the time. Crashes or hacking attacks.
Crowdstrike wouldnt be in business if they could post-mortem diagnose problems.

Wired has a better explanation:
when CrowdStrike or another firm investigates an incident, they typically don't physically remove a client's devices. Instead, they make "images" of the hard drive and memory of every relevant device so that they can preserve a sort of snapshot of the compromised systems. Over time, digital forensic evidences washes away, as people reboot their devices or add and delete files.

The physical hardware is meaningless. The only thing that matters is what is in memory at the time of the attack.

Kinda funny how the DNC didn't want the FBI to examine the server.

Yup! It's also funny how the FBI just said OK and walked away.

If it was you or me (or Trump)...they would take the damn server by force!

It's also funny how the FBI just took CrowdStrikes word ffor it.

Forum List

Back