Rep Alan Graysons's wife files for divorce

Alan Grayson embarassed his district so badly that even in a highly Democratic district, he was thrown out in a landslide. (There used to be a website "www.mycongressmanisnuts.com", that the people of his district put up.)

This would never sit well with the power-hungry egomanaic. He moved his family to my district, which is heavily hispanic, he put tons of money into the coffers of the white Republican that was running against the hispanic Republican incumbent. When the white Republican won, he ran a smear campaign against him that included repeatedly pointing out that he (the Republican) was NOT Hispanic, and took the district.

Alan Grayson is a power hungry madman, who has no business in politics.

Last edited:
Almost nobody would argue that Hillary would have had the evidence to dump hillbilly Bill but she stuck it out. That' the only apparent reason the democrat party has for running Hillary for president.

Not surprised. The guy is a screwball

True. But we all have our idiocycransies. It's a shame to see any marriage fail.

God, you're such a phony. If he was a Republican would you be posting this? You are such a jerk.

If I saw it before it was posted, probably. Why exactly shouldn't we be aware of the lives of our representatives? If he wasn't a rep, I wouldnt have mentioned a thing.

One of the smartest men in the country.

Which coming from you only reaffirms my statement.

Explain genius. You think anyone on the right equals this guy in intelligence or speaking ability? Maybe Palin, who loses her audience after a few rehearsed words?

A paperweight equals this guy in intelligence and speaking ability. Or do you think it really takes intelligence to lie about your political opponents?

I don't normally neg anyone, but Avatar is nothing but a gossip queen by starting this thread. No redeeming value. As if divorce only happens to liberals and Democrats. FU Avatar.

Who the heck said anything that stupid?

Oh wait. You.

Yeah, Grayson's mistress is Liberty, thats why he wants to control people because liberty is con......umm.......control is the liberty to.....oh that is the stupidest thing I've heard today.

Forum List

Back